The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Satan is very happy with your TWISTING God's Truth.

This is one of your libel statements (not slander) that I, lifeisgood, am saying you are not to obey Jesus.

Correct.

Addressed to gt?

Why don't you OBEY Jesus, gt?
No, you, gt, do NOT obey Jesus. You have confessed so. I can go and get your confession if you want.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THESE THINGS, NOT BEFORE as your false doctrine declare.

Correct.

Why don't you do it, gt?

YOU, gt, are a TWISTER of God's Truth and a VERY DANGEROUS one at that because you have a MIXTURE of God's Truth with your UNtruth.

I am trying to show you what the Way says it takes to be saved.

Why are you going against me?

lifeisgood

She just recently said you unwittingly obeyed GOD by humbling yourself....receiving the gift of salvation. That seems quite contrary to you insisting that she says you didn't obey to me.

And gt, is completely, totally incorrect in her assessment of God SAVING ME.

I BELIEVE your forum's name is popsthebuilder, how much OBEYING have I obeyed believing that your name is popsthebuilder?

I will defend who I will.

As well you should.

If it were you getting unjustifiably harassed then I might defend you.

Notice how you, popsthebuilder said that if I, lifeisgood, were unjustifiably harassed you MIGHT defend me.

But that isn't the case.

I know, popsthebuilder, and that is because you, AGREE with gt's false doctrine and when God's Truth is presented you MIGHT defend it.

BTW: gt is not harassing lifeisgood.

lifeisgood

I am trying to show you what the Way says it takes to be saved.

Which in your false doctrine gt, you demand that a UNbeliever has to OBEY, impeding his/her path to enter into God's Kingdom.

Why are you going against me?

I go AGAINST your false doctrine that says that an UNbeliever HAS to ADD to Jesus Christ and His vicarious/completed/finished/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary by ADDING his/her OBEDIENCE; therefore, declaring that His work on the Cross of Calvary was not good enough and you have to ADD to Him and what He did, impeding their entrance into God's Kingdom because that UNbeliever knows down deep in his/her heart that he/she cannot obey God and that is why they are in the mess that they are.

Your false doctrine places obstacles in God's Way.

God's Truth

Which in your false doctrine gt, you demand that a UNbeliever has to OBEY, impeding his/her path to enter into God's Kingdom.

I go AGAINST your false doctrine that says that an UNbeliever HAS to ADD to Jesus Christ and His vicarious/completed/finished/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary by ADDING his/her OBEDIENCE; therefore, declaring that His work on the Cross of Calvary was not good enough and you have to ADD to Him and what He did, impeding their entrance into God's Kingdom because that UNbeliever knows down deep in his/her heart that he/she cannot obey God and that is why they are in the mess that they are.

Your false doctrine places obstacles in God's Way.

Jesus is the Way. He tells us what to do to get saved and to stay saved.

lifeisgood

Jesus is the Way. He tells us what to do to get saved and to stay saved.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

Jesus Christ and His vicarious/finished/completed/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary.

TO BE SAVED, an UNbeliever CANNOT and DOES NOT OBEY anything that has to do with God. The Holy Spirit, AFTER an UNbeliever, hears the Gospel of Salvation, comes to that UNbeliever, protects him/her, waits for his/her answer to the INVITATION being presented.

BELIEVE and BE SAVED.

How much OBEYING did the thief on the Cross presented Jesus for Jesus to save him?
NOT ONE IOTA of OBEYING, but an abundance of BELIEVING.
NOT ONE IOTA of 'Jesus, please forgive my sins' from the thief on the Cross, but "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" And Jesus knowing the thief's heart knew he had repented and Jesus giving the thief a wondrous UNDESERVING promise, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

What an AWESOME God I serve erasing all my sins at Calvary's Cross taking my place.

At Calvary my sins were erased. At Calvary Jesus took my place. How much can I ADD to what He did?

What an amazing grace He displayed on Calvary.

Anybody that says that he/she can ADD anything to Calvary's Cross is saying that Jesus Christ and what He did was not enough.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

No....as I've stated repeatedly; I believe GOD is One Spirit.

So you do not believe God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Got it.

That Spirit is referenced by "Christ" in my previous post you responded to.

gt also believe something similar to you.

She believes:
God the Father is Spirit.
Jesus Christ is Spirit.
There is only one Spirit.

I, lifeisgood believe:
The Holy Spirit is God
The Father is God
The Son is God

God's Truth

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

Jesus Christ and His vicarious/finished/completed/perfect work on the Cross of Calvary.

TO BE SAVED, an UNbeliever CANNOT and DOES NOT OBEY anything that has to do with God. The Holy Spirit, AFTER an UNbeliever, hears the Gospel of Salvation, comes to that UNbeliever, protects him/her, waits for his/her answer to the INVITATION being presented.

BELIEVE and BE SAVED.

How much OBEYING did the thief on the Cross presented Jesus for Jesus to save him?
NOT ONE IOTA of OBEYING, but an abundance of BELIEVING.
NOT ONE IOTA of 'Jesus, please forgive my sins' from the thief on the Cross, but "Jesus, remember me when You come in Your kingdom!" And Jesus knowing the thief's heart knew he had repented and Jesus giving the thief a wondrous UNDESERVING promise, "Truly I say to you, today you shall be with Me in Paradise."

What an AWESOME God I serve erasing all my sins at Calvary's Cross taking my place.

At Calvary my sins were erased. At Calvary Jesus took my place. How much can I ADD to what He did?

What an amazing grace He displayed on Calvary.

Anybody that says that he/she can ADD anything to Calvary's Cross is saying that Jesus Christ and what He did was not enough.

You refuse the truth. You can not ever stand before God and say you did not know.

God's Truth

So you do not believe God is Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Got it.

gt also believe something similar to you.

She believes:

I, lifeisgood believe:
The Holy Spirit is God
The Father is God
The Son is God

Your problem is that you make each God 1/3 of the total.

Your other problem is you make three different Spirits when there is only one.

Your other problem is the Holy Spirit does not act as a proxy Spirit for the other two.

popsthebuilder

1 Peter 4: 12. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13. But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19. Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

(Let me guess; not for us, and different from what St. Paul taught. It doesn't really mean obey.)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

lifeisgood

Your problem is that you make each God 1/3 of the total.

No, that's popsthebuilder false doctrine that you agree with.

Your other problem is you make three different Spirits when there is only one.

That I can find in the Bible, there is only ONE Spirit. You, gt, are probably confusing me with somebody else.

Your other problem is the Holy Spirit does not act as a proxy Spirit for the other two.

So now, you're saying you believe in THREE Spirits. And I'm sure you do not even see that that is what you just said. Way to go gt. Way to go.

God's Truth

1 Peter 4: 12. Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13. But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 14. If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 15. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. 16. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. 17. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? 18. And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear? 19. Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

(Let me guess; not for us, and different from what St. Paul taught. It doesn't really mean obey.)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Amen.

(They think Peter preached the old law to the Jews and merely wanted them to believe in Jesus who they say also only taught the old law. So then, these faith alone Calvinists, Madists, Baptists, etc---they claim that Peter, an apostle to the Lamb was going against the Lamb's other gospel to Paul. What a mess they teach.)