The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Who here would care two cents about what you think; knowing you to be nothing but a proud self glorifying contentious arrogant self deceived false Christ?

Even your faulty doctrine shows your vanity.

Repent

By the way; your false words don't affect me, but you will have to answer for them.

Shhhhh

glorydaz

Glory, I don't understand how you intended that passage to support your point. Jesus created all things, you agree on this. I'm with you so far.

So how is he not the Father of spirits? Surely you are not suggesting that if we are the children of God, that it cannot mean Jesus because .... Jesus is not God? (That would be the implication...)

Oh, He is the Father of Spirits....just not the spirits you claim.

We (humans) are the children of God, and yes, Jesus is God.

Quite trying to read your nonsense into what I post. It's YOUR nonsense...not mine.

glorydaz

Who here would care two cents about what you think; knowing you to be nothing but a proud self glorifying contentious arrogant self deceived false Christ?

Even your faulty doctrine shows your vanity.

Repent

By the way; your false words don't affect me, but you will have to answer for them.

You'd do well to take the beam out of your own eye. You have some false doctrines of your own, and what happened to the humble, kind man you claimed to be? :chuckle:

glorydaz

Maybe you didn't read the question. Where does it say anything about applying the gospel to angels?

What do you suggest was being "preached"? Always squirming to avoid answering the questions you keep posing, aren't ya? You've simply dug yourself a hole and hope I'll get you out of it.

popsthebuilder

You'd do well to take the beam out of your own eye. You have some false doctrines of your own, and what happened to the humble, kind man you claimed to be? :chuckle:
I will gladly amend any doctrine I hold to that is false and admit when wrong. I need to be shown to be wrong in order for that to even be a possibility though. I will consider any words you have; though those verified by in context scripture are sure to hold more weight.

Some others will not.

I am not to show humility to someone who knowingly and openly attempts to deceive others; or perhaps I am; please do show scripture.

You are right though; I am far from perfect; but I never claimed to be either.

My doctrine is from GOD alone, though sacred texts from many faithful do bring it to remembrance and verify and edify the things I was shown and given freely. Even so; if I was shown to be wrong then I would admit it, and I have when such cases have arrived (not doctrinal that I am aware of; but I did admit that I should refer to GOD as him for ease of communication though I find it an attempt to limit GOD to the things of man.)

Thank you for the reminder though, really. I will try and keep it in mind even when one has repeatedly sinned against me and defiled my faith which is to say defiled a thing of GOD. And too when they act opposite to the teachings and example of the Lord.

peace

glorydaz

I am not to show humility to someone who knowingly and openly attempts to deceive others; or perhaps I am; please do show scripture.

What you think you are to "show others" is part of the problem here.

How do you know when one is attempting to deceive others? Perhaps they are merely expressing their beliefs. Discuss those beliefs and verses that speak to those beliefs.

You're too concerned about "appearing to be" what you really aren't able to pull off in practice.
Rather than explaining yourself, try discussing the verses and leave it at that. I think you'd be happier if you did that. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you for the reminder though, really. I will try and keep it in mind even when one has repeatedly sinned against me and defiled my faith which is to say defiled a thing of GOD. And too when they act opposite to the teachings and example of the Lord.

peace
Who repeatedly sinned against you and defiled your faith?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Try as I might, I cant see the passage where Jesus is preaching within either the flames or the Elysian Fields of this story.

I think Marhig had asked why you would think that Jesus was "preaching in hell."

Two bad you can't chew gum and walk at the same time. :chuckle:

You reckon Jesus couldn't go there after Peter said he did?

Rosenritter

Just you keep calling me GE proves you are not right in the heart.

You consider yourself to be an object worthy of worship?

It seems somewhat blasphemous to call a liar / gossip creator God's Truth" or even an abbreviation, "GT." Do you have another name that I could call you? A nickname perhaps? If you provide another name that I can apply to you in I'll use that one instead of "Great Ego" from now on. Decline and you leave me with no other choice. Fair enough offer?

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Oh, He is the Father of Spirits....just not the spirits you claim.

We (humans) are the children of God, and yes, Jesus is God.

Quite trying to read your nonsense into what I post. It's YOUR nonsense...not mine.

Glory, I really don't know why you thought that passage established your point. Please explain? Or give it up, either way I guess.

popsthebuilder

What you think you are to "show others" is part of the problem here.

How do you know when one is attempting to deceive others? Perhaps they are merely expressing their beliefs. Discuss those beliefs and verses that speak to those beliefs.

You're too concerned about "appearing to be" what you really aren't able to pull off in practice.
Rather than explaining yourself, try discussing the verses and leave it at that. I think you'd be happier if you did that. :)
I have tried it, but when someone knowingly misrepresents your words you can only set idly by for so long. Do you really think I didn't first try multiple times to simply discuss things with her? Even now she says I neglect the blood of the Christ, the resurrection, the fact that the saved are made perfect and other things.

I should just leave it alone; turn the other cheek and all; forgive and be forgiven. I'll try and discuss the scripture with her, but she openly admits to being glad that she thinks others can't understand scripture. How does one discuss with such a person?

Thanks again for the advice. Please don't think I'm not being genuine just because you can see my own greedy desire for retribution come through at times. There is a difference between being fake and putting on a show. Though I know what is best; I don't always do it. Pretty sure everyone else could be said to be the same in that regard, unless they think they are without flaw.

Rosenritter

What do you suggest was being "preached"? Always squirming to avoid answering the questions you keep posing, aren't ya? You've simply dug yourself a hole and hope I'll get you out of it.

Christ's victory over the devil, and Satan, that He indeed was the Son of God, the LORD of Hosts, and that their time is short, their judgment is sure. This is what is preached by his death by the cross and his quickening by the Spirit, that because He was risen, that he had the victory. He who ruled over the nations with a continual stroke shall be laid before kings, to be made weak, to be destroyed and to be no more. Satan lost, Jesus won. Satan zero, Jesus ... uncounted billions.

Luke 4:6-8 KJV
(6) And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
(7) If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
(8) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 8:29 KJV
(29) And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

Hebrews 2:14 KJV
(14) Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Revelation 12:12 KJV
(12) Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Ezekiel 28:16-18 KJV
(16) By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
(17) Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
(18) Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

But wait, I'm not done preaching yet. Remember the subject of angels that sinned? This wouldn't have been the first time Peter made reference:

2 Peter 2:4 KJV
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

1 Peter 3:18-20 KJV
(18) For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
(19) By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
(20) Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

THAT is what was preached by Christ being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit. The judgment of those angels that sinned (that seems to be on Peter's mind) is coming, God was not defeated, rather he was the victor, this is proved by his resurrection (quickening by the Spirit). This is not salvation unto those disobedient spirits, this is their doom.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You consider yourself to be an object worthy of worship?

It seems somewhat blasphemous to call a liar / gossip creator God's Truth" or even an abbreviation, "GT." Do you have another name that I could call you? A nickname perhaps? If you provide a more another name that I can apply to you in I'll use that one instead of "Great Ego" from now on. Decline and you leave me with no other choice. Fair enough offer?

Ah, is that the way you want to play the game? I really believe you are a woman with a horribly catty attitude, so you leave me no choice than to refer to you as Rosey. :peach:

Rosenritter

Ah, is that the way you want to play the game? I really believe you are a woman with a horribly catty attitude, so you leave me no choice than to refer to you as Rosey. :peach:

Nothing wrong with the name Rosy. That's what Rosenritter means anyway, "Rose Knight."

glorydaz

I have tried it, but when someone knowingly misrepresents your words you can only set idly by for so long. Do you really think I didn't first try multiple times to simply discuss things with her? Even now she says I neglect the blood of the Christ, the resurrection, the fact that the saved are made perfect and other things.

I should just leave it alone; turn the other cheek and all; forgive and be forgiven. I'll try and discuss the scripture with her, but she openly admits to being glad that she thinks others can't understand scripture. How does one discuss with such a person?

Thanks again for the advice. Please don't think I'm not being genuine just because you can see my own greedy desire for retribution come through at times. There is a difference between being fake and putting on a show. Though I know what is best; I don't always do it. Pretty sure everyone else could be said to be the same in that regard, unless they think they are without flaw.

Hey, I know how she can get on a person's nerve. Just try not to waste your energy defending yourself. That's really all I'm saying.

glorydaz

But wait, I'm not done preaching yet. Remember the subject of angels that sinned? This wouldn't have been the first time Peter made reference:

2 Peter 2:4 KJV
(4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

1 Peter 3:18-20 KJV
(18) For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
(19) By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
(20) Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

THAT is what was preached by Christ being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit. The judgment of those angels that sinned (that seems to be on Peter's mind) is coming, God was not defeated, rather he was the victor, this is proved by his resurrection (quickening by the Spirit). This is not salvation unto those disobedient spirits, this is their doom.

Two totally different things, as the yellow above should make clear.

glorydaz

Glory, I really don't know why you thought that passage established your point. Please explain? Or give it up, either way I guess.

I really don't know if you're being deliberately obtuse, or if you're just so set on your own theories that you are unable to hear. For some reason, you like to add to what is written while expecting me to prove a negative. It's kind of humorous watching you, but if you have a point, make it. So far, I just see you taking verses out of context and expecting me to follow you down your rabbit trail.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You speak much falseness and are slanderous as you try to demean others. Go work out your salvation with trembling and fear.

Dear God's Truth,

I am fed up with talking to you. You wait and see how things play out. I am not slanderous or demeaning. You are the one who speaks some falseness. A prophet is without honor in his own country.

Michael