The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.

Amen.

From the book of Ephesians, Chapter 6, verses 23-24.

We are speaking about the trinity and false doctrines.

The true believers are supposed to do that.

lifeisgood

You keep posting on as if you were a teacher, even though you blatantly went against the Word of God:

So you also deny Jesus Christ and His finished/completed work on the Cross of Calvary?

That is NOT what the scripture says!

You would see THEIR BELIEF if you only took a real deep breath so that the comprehension thingy can reach you.

You are going against the scripture.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.

:doh:

lifeisgood

Jesus says they have to want to know the truth. You have no understanding about God and the scriptures.

Again, one more time, you, gt are ADDING to the ALREADY finished/completed work of Jesus Christ and what He did at the Cross of Calvary for a person TO BE SAVED.

When Jesus said, "It is FINISHED." He said no, gt, I, Jesus, do not need you to help me save you. I can do that all on my own.

You, gt, have to ADD your works to His already finished/completed work of God's plan of salvation by saying that you have to bring the work of YOUR hands which has already been rejected by God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) for Him to save you.

God's Truth

Notice the doxology, a praise toward two persons of the Trinity.

Thank you.

I doubt that a trinitarian doctrine believer and a non Calvinist doctrine believer get along...lol...look at you and Robert Pate.

So much for your instigation this morning to insult, while you misuse God's words.

lifeisgood

I don't care how much you repeat your falseness because it shows others that you don't give scripture for what you say.

So, you, gt, are now denying that gt, has said vociferously to the point of being fatigued that you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments, which included in that I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments is the command of 'go and sell everything you have.'

God's Truth

So, you, gt, are now denying that gt, has said vociferously to the point of being fatigued that you, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments, which included in that I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments is the command of 'go and sell everything you have.'

Give the scripture where Jesus commands all to be homeless. lol

You don't obey that, what do you obey, nothing?

lifeisgood

You keep going against what is plainly written.

Maybe against your interpretation of verses taken out of its original context.

That is ignorance to say we seek what we have.

So, you who OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments do not seek after God to learn more about the one who saved you? Really gt???

You twist and deny what God says.

I am not the one boastfully saying that she OBEYS ALL of Jesus' commandments but when asked about one, then say, 'oh, no, not that one', but I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments, but 'no, not that one either', but I gt OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments.

lifeisgood

Give the scripture where Jesus commands all to be homeless. lol

That is something gt says all the time when she vociferously say that she, gt, OBEYS ALL of Jesus' commandments. Jesus said, 'sell all you have.'

You don't obey that,....

Do you really want me go get all the times you vociferously say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments?

...what do you obey, nothing?

TO BE SAVED correct.

God's Truth

EW, maybe you still want to feel comradeship with life is so good after she/he said this:

No, their faith was not made complete by what they did.
They acted BECAUSE their faith was already COMPLETE on what God said.

That is NOT what the scripture says!

You are going against the scripture.

James 2:22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.