The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

keypurr

You're both censored. You both have this vile perversion to see Jesus as not God. It's bizarre.

Jesus is God.

But he is a man. it takes a man to be the Lamb, not God. God can not die on the cross.

Your church is controlling your thoughts. My condolences to you.

Jesus has a God, the God that sent him. How many Gods are there?

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jesus Christ is Lord, not God. He is Lord because his God made him so.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
But he is a man.
Why'd you say "But" when we say "And?" What's your problem? What's your fundamental issue? Why are you so antisocial? Why so prickly? Why the overt passive aggression?
it takes a man to be the Lamb, not God.
Completely and totally made up! Made up! MADE UP! YOU MADE THAT UP.
God can not die on the cross.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Nope, you made that up too.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is a way to know.

Jesus tells us there is a way to know.

Do what he says then he will give you understanding and knowledge.

See John 7:17.

I don't disagree with you, but you're missing the point.

Read the dilemma again, and see if it's possible to answer it with only a unitarian God.

Keypurr, How do you answer Euthyphro's Dilemma? How does any other monotheistic religion (That's one God (singular) or god, and not multiple gods or the Trinity) even begin to answer it?

Specifically, this iteration:

"It is generally agreed that whatever God wills is good and just. But there remains the question whether it is good and just because God wills it or whether God wills it because it is good and just; in other words, whether justice and goodness are arbitrary or whether they belong to the necessary and eternal truths about the nature of things."

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
If he is going to make us a pillar in the temple of HIS GOD, then he is not God for there is only one true God. He is Lord, not God.

The plural of sheep is sheep. The plural of God is God.

Do you just not understand the reason for the creation of humanity in his image and likeness?

Or are you going to continue your word game instead of growing in grace knowledge?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
But he is a man. it takes a man to be the Lamb, not God. God can not die on the cross.

Acts 20:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] which He purchased with His own blood.

keypurr

Why'd you say "But" when we say "And?" What's your problem? What's your fundamental issue? Why are you so antisocial? Why so prickly? Why the overt passive aggression?
Completely and totally made up! Made up! MADE UP! YOU MADE THAT UP.
Nope, you made that up too.

I have no problem , I am not antisocial. If I disagree it's not because I like to argue. But when I see folks that do not see a point, I try to show them a different view.

Jesus is a man born in Bethlehem. He is the Lamb of God, the sacrifice of mankind. He felt the pain of the nails. God raised him, he is now Lord of all creation, but he is not God. There is only one God, the Father. His name is YHWH, Y'shua is his son.

I believe the son GOD sent is not Jesus, it is the spirit that went into him at his anointing. If that offends you I can't help it. That is what I see written. I do not post to offend, I post to show what I see as truth. I am not here to please everyone, I am here to share my thoughts. And I do not see any true God but the Father. I see that the Father created his exact image and gave it his fullness, this is the spirit son that came down to us. This is the son that is a form of God and was at the creation, not Jesus.

Agsin, I am sorry if truth offends you and suggest you take it up with the author of the scriptures.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TheologyOnline mobile app

keypurr

I don't disagree with you, but you're missing the point.

Read the dilemma again, and see if it's possible to answer it with only a unitarian God.

Why not, God created his image, a form of himself. One God, one Son. The spirit son had the fullness of his Father.

So, no problem.

The Father created all through the spirit Son. I see the spirit son as the logos of John 1.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why not, God created his image, a form of himself. One God, one Son. The spirit son had the fullness of his Father.

So, no problem.

The Father created all through the spirit Son. I see the spirit son as the logos of John 1.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the Euthyphro dilemma.

keypurr

The plural of sheep is sheep. The plural of God is God.

Do you just not understand the reason for the creation of humanity in his image and likeness?

Or are you going to continue your word game instead of growing in grace knowledge?
God has a NAME, YHWH.
He is the ONLY TRUE GOD as Jesus Christ told us.

One God but many gods. Or should I say many "a" gods.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Acts 20:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God[a] which He purchased with His own blood.

I said

John 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

John 17:3
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 8:5-6
5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live.
(NKJ)

keypurr

That has absolutely nothing to do with the Euthyphro dilemma.

"Is what is [[good and evil|morally good]] commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?"

My view is I accept the moral values of my creator.

His commandments tell us to love as he does, so your dilemma is moot. I do not need to be commanded to love.