The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

MennoSota

It was the Lord God
that instructed me to ask you it.
LOL, No God didn't instruct you.

I like Ephesians 3:14-17

14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

MennoSota

Better safe than sorry.
LOL, if I believed you, I'd be sorry.
I like Ephesians 3:14-17

14 When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, 15 the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. 16 I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 17 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
Yes - Rosenritter .

Thank You kindly for responding to my post. I have been doing some serious thinking about many things that You and others here have been saying.

Please realize that - The term " Right hand " was a phraze that was inserted into the Bible by - Trinitarian Translatlators also - the The Roman Catholic Trinitarians and then later - The Church Of England also.

They did this because they sought to align the Bible to conform to their own personal faith. For whatever reason, they felt that adding these changes - would solidify and bring intergity and lay to rest and entomb their personal faith into the translation.

William Tyndale - in His perverted Translation, He as well.

William Tyndale, also changed many of His verses - The Tyndale Bible is in contradiction to The Douay Rhiems and The KJV.

For example, 1Pe 3:22 - in the Tyndale Bible here in verse 22
{ Christ } - """ Which is our right hand of God and is gone into heaven, angels power and might subdued unto him. """

Notice the later Trinitarian Translations are saying something entirely different.

JKV - 1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Wiliam Tyndale added the word " OUR " RIGHT HAND - into the verse.

But the manuscripts do not have the word " OUR " Right Hand - in the verse. The verse says nothing whatsoever about Christ being OUR Right Hand Of God.

The Translators are all over the map in adding extra words to the texts in order to explain their personal theories, philosophical views and doctrines.

Is Christ " OUR Right Hand Of God "

in the verse

OR is He simply " on the right hand of God " ? ?

Also the word " Godhead " was another word that was added into the translation. The word that Trinitarians claim in " GODHEAD " is simply the Greek word G2320 - θεότης
theotēs - theh-ot'-ace =- Meaning = divinity.

The word G2320 - θεότης - theotēs - theh-ot'-ace
has absolutly nothing to do with a " HEAD " or THE HEAD.

it simply means The God Character, God - Ness or God - Ture or God Nature and Character Of God.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with Gods HEAD or the HEAD OF GOD.

This is what the Trinitarians did through the entire Translation in this and many, many other subjects. Even in - things in dealing with Polygamy marriage and also the position of Yahoshua existing in the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD and IN THE RIGHT OF POWER.

I explained and demonstrated these and many other instances in previous posts. Thanks for responding. I have been away helping my family re organize our cattle for the winter. God Bless.

Last edited:

Rosenritter

Yes - Rosenritter .

Thank You kindly for responding to my post. I have been doing some serious thinking about many things that You and others here have been saying.

Please realize that - The term " Right hand " was a phraze that was inserted into the Bible by - Trinitarian Translatlators also - the The Roman Catholic Trinitarians and then later - The Church Of England also.

They did this because they sought to align the Bible to conform to their own personal faith. For whatever reason, they felt that adding these changes - would solidify and bring intergity and lay to rest and entomb their personal faith into the translation.

If you are considering the older translations, have you considered looking back to the earliest English? John Wycliffe made a translation of the Latin in the time (that we now think of) as Middle English. I'll place it side by side with Tyndale's Modern English (from the Greek) in 1525.

1 Peter 3:22 Wycliffe (late 14th century)
21 And so baptym of lijk forme makith vs saaf; not the puttyng awei of the filthis of fleisch, but the axyng of a good conscience in God, bi the ayenrysyng of oure Lord Jhesu Crist, that is in the riyt half of God,
22 and swolewith deth, that we schulden be made eiris of euerlastinge lijf. He yede in to heuene, and aungelis, and powers, and vertues, ben maad sugetis to hym.

1 Peter 3:21-22 Tyndale (1535)
(21) which signifieth baptim that now saveth vs not ye puttinge awaye of ye filth of the flesshe but in that a good conscience consenteth to God by ye resurreccio of Iesus Christ
(22) which is oure right honde of God and is gone into heve angels power and myght subdued vnto him.

The underlying Greek (of Wycliffe's Latin source and Tyndale's Greek source) is dexios (as in dexter or dexterious)and it's familiar enough (at least to me) that I don't need a Strong's concordance to tell me that it generally relates to the right (hand or side) of something ( dexter = right and sinister = left.) What I don't understand is why you would perceive this as having a Trinitarian flavor.

God did grant Tyndale's prayer, "open the eyes of the King of England." His translation may not have been perfect but it wasn't a finished work either. And with hindsight, his own challenge was accomplished, that if God gave him space of years, the plowboy would know more scripture than the Catholic bishop. You might want to consider that this translator has some excellent recommendation of character.

William Tyndale, also changed many of His verses - The Tyndale Bible is in contradiction to The Douay Rhiems and The KJV.

I think you have the order of this backwards. Tyndale's translation came first and paved the way for future English translation. Tyndale didn't change verses from the King James, rather the King James used some 80% plus of Tyndale's language of their translation. You cannot fault Tyndale for changing language from the King James when Tyndale was almost 100 years before the King James.

This is a side consideration, but if you look at Tyndale's translation and the King James, these aren't in contradiction. "Which is our right hand of God" (Tyndale) and "Is on the right hand of God" (KJV) is a little different but neither puts forth an incorrect statement. For example,

A. If Jesus is "our right hand of God" then Jesus is the agent by which God acts and accomplishes.
B. If Jesus is "on the right hand of God" then he is raised and acknowledged to the place of highest authority and rules as God.

What's the context of the statement? It's explained by "angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him" indicating better agreement with the translation B (KJV).

{ Christ } - """ Which is our right hand of God and is gone into heaven, angels power and might subdued unto him. """
Notice the later Trinitarian Translations are saying something entirely different.

JKV - 1Pe 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

But the manuscripts do not have the word " OUR " Right Hand - in the verse. The verse says nothing whatsoever about Christ being OUR Right Hand Of God.

That's an interesting observation you made. The Greek words are different and unlikely to be mistaken for one another, but in English "on" and "our" are very similar looking.
I wonder if that might be an error of writing or copying: that seems a more likely explanation.

The Translators are all over the map in adding extra words to the texts in order to explain their personal theories, philosophical views and doctrines.

in the verse

I would say that Christ is our right hand of God. That's not the normal way I'd phrase it though...

I would say that sounds like the better translation of the passage.

Also the word " Godhead " was another word that was added into the translation. The word that Trinitarians claim in " GODHEAD " is simply the Greek word G2320 - θεότης

https://www.morewords.com/word/godhead/
Godship; deity; divinity; divine nature or essence; godhood

Yes, that's what "Godhead" means. Maybe you don't hear the word often in common speech, but there's nothing wrong or unusual with that term.
It has nothing to do with a literal head. To use another example, "fountainhead" has nothing to do with a literal head either.

foun·tain·head
/ˈfount(ə)nˌhed/
noun

• an original source of something.
    "this president was the fountainhead of patronage"
it simply means The God Character, God - Ness or God - Ture or God Nature and Character Of God.

Just like fountainhead means the true source, Godhead means the true God nature. I don't see a problem. Or for another word, consider the word "maidenhead" which means "the state of being a maiden, purity, virginity." Again, that suffix denotes "source" or "nature."

This is what the Trinitarians did through the entire Translation in this and many, many other subjects. Even in - things in dealing with Polygamy marriage and also the position of Yahoshua existing in the RIGHT OF THE THRONE - IN THE RIGHT OF GOD and IN THE RIGHT OF POWER.

I explained and demonstrated these and many other instances in previous posts. Thanks for responding. I have been away helping my family re organize our cattle for the winter. God Bless.

I don't understand the oblique reference to polygamy. I do understand that you have an anti-Trinity perspective but I think you are letting that color your perception. I think you are reacting to something that isn't there: where would be the Trinity bias (or a Trinity) in these examples:

1. "our right hand of God" (16th century Tyndale):

Why would this be a Trinity reference? Jesus could well be called the right hand of God: he is already called the "arm of the Lord" in Isaiah 51:9 and Isaiah 52:10 (see John 12:38.) Jesus is also "ours" as we are in Christ.

2. "at the right hand of God" (all other English translations after Tyndale):

I am not sure if you have against this phrase? I count it eleven times in the King James New Testament. But if we are speaking figuratively, being set at the right hand of a ruler indicates that you are his "right hand."

3. "Godhead" (Acts 17:29, Romans 1:20, Col 2:9):

Why would this be a Trinity reference? If someone has presented that as such, do you remember their logic or reasoning?

clefty

Yes - Rosenritter .

in the verse

Not sure Rev 1:6 has been addressed:

e] καὶ
kai and Conj
4160 [e] ἐποίησεν
epoiēsen He has made V-AIA-3S
1473 [e] ἡμᾶς
hēmas us PPro-A1P
932 [e] βασιλείαν,
basileian a kingdom, N-AFS
2409 [e] ἱερεῖς
hiereis priests N-AMP
3588 [e] τῷ
tō to the Art-DMS
2316 [e] Θεῷ
Theō God N-DMS
2532 [e] καὶ
kai and Conj
3962 [e] Πατρὶ
Patri Father N-DMS
846 [e] αὐτοῦ,
autou of Him —

Jesus Christ...has made us a kingdom priests to God and Father-of Him

Or NKJV “Jesus Christ...has made us kings and priests to His God and Father...”

HalleluYah

Rosenritter

Thank You kindly Dear Rosenritter - for taking the time to respond to my post. Please give me opportunity to explain more details about the facts concerning my previous post.

I am not understanding why it is that You feel that God had opened the eyes of King Henry VIII .

I know that we all REMEMBER - that King Henry VIII had condemned and burned William Tyndale at the stake on October 6, 1536, for translating the Bible into English simply for political profit, gain and political nobility.
You stated that * “ God did grant Tyndale's prayer, "open the eyes of the King of England."
What makes You think that the King Henry VIII - had opened His Eyes. ?

king henry viii died as a perverted, adulterous, murderous evil perverted denomic trinitarian beast, and He had spent His life hunting down and persecuting other christians as He lived as a spiritual and physical prostute of a perverted maniac - marrying and divorcing through a series of a total of six wives.
He had unbridled sex with many women, as he ditched and divorsed each and every single one of His wives, only to move on to another lust affair - for the purpose of lust, pleasure and political alliances with poppular and wealthy women of the neighboring kingdoms and lands.
In 1532 - King Henry VIII finally broke his ties with the Roman Catholic Church for reasons that were His lust motivated desires - and political. - King Henry split with The Catholic Church because he grew bored with His wife Catherine of Aragon and wanted to fornicate with a new woman named - Anne Boleyn.
When Pope Clement VII refused to consent to the divorce, Henry VIII thew a lust crazed fit in rage and decided to separate the entire country of England from the Roman Catholic Church.
If the Church Of England that was burning people alive and just after eight years after the KJV was made in 1611 - in 1620 - the Puritans were forced to flee England and Europe because they were being persecuted for their religious beliefs. How has the eyes been opened by God ?

[FONT=&quot]The Trinitarian Kings were still killing, torturing and persecuting people for not accepting their faith. - King Henry viii did not change any laws to protect people who disagreed or who wrote alternative translations that were different from the Government ideologies. King Henry viii - simply went about to combine all of the previous translatlations of various previous perverted translations that were made by illegal and banned / criminal / outlawed translators into a single translation of His own personal image.[/FONT]

I'm going to stop you there. There's no possible way that I can respond to the 3100+ word (7 single-spaced pages pasted into Word) on multiple-chained assertions and still have the result be readable and able to be followed. Can you hold some of those thoughts? I'll address your first question: How did God open the eyes of the King of England?

Yes, you are correct, Henry the VIII did have Tyndale executed. Tyndale's prayer at his execution was to "open the eyes of the King of England." Now, do you remember why Tyndale was being hunted and executed? It was for bringing the bible into English and distributing it to the common people. After Tyndale was executed, do you know what happened shortly after? The laws were changed to where it was no longer illegal to have the scriptures in English. That is a complete reversal: the work that God began with Tyndale is to be continued.

The mistake that I think you are making is in assuming that Henry VIII was the ultimate fulfillment of that prayer. Yes, in spite his character his actions do pave the way for the translation of the scripture: England splits from the Catholic church and the bible is now legal. Yet if you want to look to the proper fulfillment of that prayer, consider King James. Under this king not only was Tyndale's work completed but under a Christian king of good character. Have you read any of James' own writings concerning on the Christian faith? God opened the eyes of the King of England.

[FONT=&quot]The Trinitarian Kings were still killing, torturing and persecuting people for not accepting their faith. - King Henry viii did not change any laws to protect people who disagreed or who wrote alternative translations that were different from the Government ideologies.

[/FONT]
Speaking of which, King James did change those laws, including removing torture from the English legal system and that anyone should die for diversity of religious opinion.

[FONT=&quot]"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I will never allow in my conscience that the blood of any man shall be shed for diversity of opinions in religion.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]"[/FONT]

https://www.scionofzion.com/kj_real_story.html

[FONT=&quot]Also Dear Rosenritter The Greek words [/FONT][FONT=&quot]“ OUR RIGHT “ in the Tyndale Translation [/FONT]are not be mistaken words for one another,[FONT=&quot] if this is an error of writing or copying - [/FONT]then the rest of the entire Tyndale Translation is also in error and a complete and total deliberate, intentional and planned out copyist mistake.
Please realize - You are simply incorrect. -
The Tyndale Bible Translation continues to spell the “ OLD ENGLISH “ - OUR -
as - “ OURE continually - around 500 times.

I think you misunderstood what I meant. This isn't an issue of alternative spellings of the word "oure" but that the intended word might have been meant as "on" in that instance. The similarity between those two English words makes this a feasible possibility. Typography mistakes were very common during that age when printing was a new process and invention. There are plenty of well-documented examples of biblical printing errors that could be used to illustrate this point.

You seem to have a lot of other ideas pent up that might need separate discussion. We can talk on the intent and integrity of Tyndale (and other English translators) or the King of England if you like... but if you want to talk about those other issues can you please slow down a little bit and bring forth one at a time? The assumptions of one point should have a chance to be addressed before those are used to fuel further (emotionally charged) points.

For example, I don't understand why you seem to be talking about the "Godhead" as if it had anything to do with a literal head. I thought I covered that already? "Maidenhead?" "Fountainhead?" Same type of word, same general meaning of the "-head" suffix.

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
The Trinity is the way of it.

What I find funny isn't in the scrutiny opposing it, but rather in the lacking replacement- how does a 'modalist' or 'binitarian' explain God without contradicting themselves by the same scriptures they claim are against the Trinity lol

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
sorry, repeat accident.

Thanks for reading my posts. I hope to further understand Your faith in the trinity and enjoy leaning more about what You believe. God Bless.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
​Please use only one color and the default font when you post. The oddball fonts and different colors can lock up the thread. I have had to do too many thread repairs due to the use of odd fonts and colors.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
eleventhhour ---> :nuke: Lesson learned. Don't troll over a reasonable request. I have had to repair too many threads because of weird fonts. Notice I have not shut this thread down. I want members to have the freedom to dialog on this topic.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
eleventhhour ---> :nuke: Lesson learned. Don't troll over a reasonable request. I have had to repair too many threads because of weird fonts. Notice I have not shut this thread down. I want members to have the freedom to dialog on this topic.
eleventhhour :baby:

:mock:

:nuke:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

The smart thing to have done would have been to read the above linked thread, and realize that the world doesn't revolve around oneself, and apologize to the moderators and everyone in this thread and forum, and repent their selfishness, and then comply with the moderator's extremely reasonable and rational request.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The following shows the deity of Jesus Christ:

1 John 1:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

Jesus is eternal. The apostle believed it. Why shouldn't we.