The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Apple7

Eze 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Now....you have moved onto Ezekiel?

This is perhaps the most prominent TRINITARIAN book of the entire Holy Bible.

Too bad that you NEVER studied it in its FULL context.

We have the Son proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Word (Eze 1.3)
• Also called the Glory (Eze 1.28)
• The Glory has the appearance of a Man (Eze 1.26 – 28)
• Compare how the NT refers to the Son as the Glory & the Word (John 1.14; Heb 1.3)
• Ezekiel states that the Glory by the river (Eze 1.3, 28) is the same Glory as mentioned throughout the book (Eze 3.22 – 23; 10.18 – 20; 43.3)

We have the Spirit proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Man that is portrayed in (Eze 8.1 - 3) is also mentioned in (Eze 40.3)
• The Man is a representation of the Spirit (Eze 8.2 – 3; 43.5 – 6)
• The Hand of Yahweh is also the Spirit (Eze 3.14; 8.3; 37.1)
• The Man and the Glory are often associated with Yahweh
• We have the Man bringing Ezekiel back to the east gate (Eze 44.1)
• Prior to this, the Man was w/Ezekiel by the east gate (Eze 43.1)

We have the Trinity proclaimed in Ezekiel:

• The Spirit & the Glory are mentioned together – but at the same time, distinction is made between them (Eze 1.28 – 2.2; 3.12 – 14, 23 – 24; 8.3 – 4; 10.18 – 11.1, 22 – 23; 43.1 – 5)
• The Man quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 44.6; 45.9, 18; 46.1, 16; 47.13)
• The Glory quotes the Father (Yahweh) (Eze 3.11 – 12; 11.5; 43.18, 19, 27)
• The Man (Eze 44.1) referred the Glory, and went through the east gate into the temple (Eze 43.2 – 5), as Yahweh the Father (Eze 44.2)
• Therefore, the Glory (the Word) is the Son
• The Man (The Hand of Yahweh) is the Spirit
• Yahweh is the Father

What can you possibly do now?

Apple7

Here ~ Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
If You study you will notice that the word “ SUBSTANCE “ is not even the correct / actual word in the original Greek manuscripts.
And also here in Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person.
And here If You study you will notice that the word “ PERSON “ is also not even the correct / actual word in Greek manuscripts. Please notice what the Trinitarians did here.
These two words in these two verses above “ SUBSTANCE “ and “ PERSON “ are really / actually the same exact “ single “ Greek word G5287 hupostasis / hoop-os'-tas-is. hupostasis / hoop-os'-tas-is actually means “ Confidence “
- and not “ SUBSTANCE “ nor “ PERSON “ … … … ..

Wrong.

These are two entirely different Greek inflections.

One verse uses ὑποστάσεως.

Another verse uses ὑπόστασις.

Each word is NOT the other, and each word portrays a different meaning.

You can't possibly be this Greek-ignorant.

Absolutely EVERYTHING that I check you on is wrong, and you NEVER follow-up with a rebuttal.

What a joke...

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:cloud9:

Thank You dear " Apple7 " for replying to my post - I will respond to Your reply shortly but to respond to Your previous post about the Hebrew word " " Face - פני H6440 " that You mentioned in Exodus 33:14 - 15 doesn't even have anything to do with the plural form the word " face " or of a presence or of any plural multiple presences.

This same exact word is used as the word " open " by the translators here - in Gen 1:20 in the " open " firmament of heaven.

However the same word " Face - פני H6440 " - found in Exodus 33:14 - 15 is not used as the word plural faces in most of the verses of all of the Old Testament - such as the following verse where the word You are mentioning " Face - פני H6440 " - it is not a plural form of face or plural presences.

Here in - Gen 1:2, Gen 1:29, Gen 2:6, Gen 1:29, Gen 4:5 countenance.
Gen 4:6 countenance, Gen 4:14 face, Gen 4:16 presence, Gen 4:14 face, Gen 6:7 face, Gen 6:11 before God, Gen 6:7 face, Gen 7:3 face, Gen 7:4 face, Gen 7:18 face, Gen 8:8 face, Num 19:3 face, Num 18:19 before the LORD, Num 19:16 open, Num 20:9 before, Num 21:11 before, Num 21:20 toward Num 22:3 toward, Num 24:1 face, Isa 3:9 countenance, Isa 5:21 sight, Isa 18:5 afore, Isa 19:1 presence, 1Sa 17:49 face, 1Sa 19:8 face...................

Here above are almost thirty examples out of hundreds and hundreds of other verses I could easily post, where the word " Face - פני H6440 " is never used in a plural form.

The following verses are just eighteen verses out of hundreds of other verses where the trinitarian translators completely deleted and removed the word " Face - פני H6440 " completly from the verses.

Gen 6:13, Gen 7:7, Isa 2:10, Isa 2:19, Isa 2:21. Isa 3:3, Isa 7:2, Isa 10:27, , Isa 17:9, Isa 18:2, Isa 19:8, Isa 19:17, Isa 19:20, Isa 20:6, Jer 32:24, Jer 42:17, Jdg 9:21
Hundreds of these verses - the word Face - פני H6440 " was completely deleted by the translators.

This following verse, here in 2Sa 3:13 - is one of the most perverted and twisted and mangled examples that I could find - where the trinitarian translators completly mistranslated the entire way that it was originally written.

The translators said - 2Sa 3:13 And he said, Well; I will make a league with thee: but one thing I require of thee, that is, Thou shalt not see my face, except thou first bring Michal Saul's daughter, when thou comest to see my face.

The translators even exchange and deleted the word " face " where the original was saying = " except if the " face פני " is brought herself, Michal Saul's daughter "

The translators deleted the word " face and replaced it with the word " first "
saying = except thou " first " bring Michal Saul's daughter.

But the word " first " was not in the original manuscripts, it was the word " face "

It correctly says = 2Sa 3:13 Saying, good; I make a league with You: only one thing I require from You, saying to not see my " face פני " except if the " face פני " is brought herself, Michal Saul's daughter, brought to see my face.

H6440 פני pânı̂ym - paw-neem'.... Meaning = The face / appearance

Here the Hebrew word face is used three times total in 2Sa 3:13.

We can see that the trinitarian translators changed the way in which this verse was originaly written.... The translators simply exchange and deleted the word " face " and insteading of saying " except if the " face פני " is brought herself, Michal Saul's daughter "

The translators deleted the word " face and replaced it with the word " first "

saying = except thou " first " bring Michal Saul's daughter.

But the word " first " was not in the original manuscripts, it was the word " face "

" except if the " face פני " is brought herself, Michal Saul's daughter "

It does not say = " except thou " first " bring Michal Saul's daughter.

The fact is the rules of modern maseratic hebrew rules are not consistent in the TRANSLATION. The earliest original Hebrew manuscripts had no punctuation system (except for starting a new line to indicate a new topic) ..........

And earliest original Hebrew manuscripts had no vowels in its alphabet - these rules, vowels were later inserted as modern rabbis began to devise a system of dots and symbols { extra tittles and jots to represent the different vowels

There is no need to apply or follow or know the GRAMMATICAL RULES Of Koine Greek to the Greek manuscripts either. These changes are imposed on The Scrip in order to defend the Translation when the translators attempted to change the translation to say something other than what it said originaly.

The translators did not attempt to defend a consistent grammar structure that is applied in every instance, consistently, generally and always throughout the Hebrew Bible Manuscripts. The rules of modern maseratic hebrew rules do not apply to The OldTestament in many places for the entire Hebrew Old Testament manuscript language structure -

It ends up contradicting itself. There are no Rules and Grammar consistency in the Manuscripts for using stem endings of modern maseratic Hebrew rules. The modern maseratic Hebrew rules were adopted and changing and developing from ancient Hebrew and molded and developed on top of and applied to the Hebrew manuscripts.

The fact is - The Hebrew language has never fully accepted and written and adapted by these rules as a law of consistent language. The Translators assumed what was doctrine and what should have been added and they preceded to create grammar rules to justify their belief system - instead of just writing out the exact word for word manuscript in its original form.

And It could have been understood in its original form and saved and preserved in its originality. However, the translators perverted the originality.

We see how that the translators are very inconsistent, at variance, discordant, in conflict and incongruent and very contrary and their " GRAMMAR RULES are very opposing when we look at their structure.

Let's take a look at how inconsistent and contradicting they truly are.

Every time the Hebrew word " face H6440 פָּנִים pânı̂ym " was used in the original manuscripts before that the LATER - modern maseratic hebrew rules were inserted into the manuscripts. The original manuscripts always simply used the same Hebrew word every time - for the word " face H6440 פָּנִים pânı̂ym "

Notice how inconsistent and contradicting in how these so called rules are applied.

Gen 1:2 darkness was upon the face of the deep. פני H6440 = Face
Here the translated word is - " פני H6440 "

Gen 1:20 the open פני H6440 firmament of heaven.
Here the translated word is - “ פני open “

Gen 3:8 They hid themselves from the "presence פני H6440 " of the LORD.
Here the translators used the word - " פני face "

Gen 4:5 And Cain was very wroth, and his " countenance פני׃ H6440 " fell.

Here the translators used the word - " countenance פני׃ "

Gen 4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the " face פני H6440 " of the earth; and from thy " face ומפניך H6440 "
Here the translators used the word " face פני H6440 and again face ומפניך H6440 "

Gen 4:16 And Cain went out from the " presence מלפני H6440 " of the LORD.
Here the translators used the word " presence מלפני H6440 "

Gen 6:13 The end of all flesh is come " before מפניהם H6440 " me.
Here the translators used the word " before מפניהם H6440 "

Gen 7:1 For thee, have I seen " righteous " before לפני H6440 " me in this generation.
Here the translators used the word " before לפני H6440 "

Gen 7:7 " Because מפני H6440 " of the waters of the flood.
Here the translators used the word " because מפני H6440 "

Gen 9:23 And their " faces ופניהם H6440 " were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
Here the translators used the word " faces ופניהם H6440 "

Gen 10:9 He was a mighty hunter " before לפני H6440 " the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter " before לפני H6440 " the LORD.
Here the translators used the word " before לפני H6440 and "before לפני H6440 "

Gen 11:28 And Haran died " before פני H6440 " his father Terah.
Here the translators used the word " before פני H6440 "

Gen 13:9 Is not the whole land " before לפניך H6440 " thee?
Here the translators used the word " before לפניך H6440 "

Gen 13:10 The plain of Jordan was well watered every where, " before לפני H6440 " the LORD.
Here the translators used the word " before לפני H6440 "

Gen 16:8 Hagar said = I flee from the " face מפני H6440 " of my mistress Sarai.
Here the translators used the word " face לפני H6440 "

Gen 16:12 And he shall dwell in the " presence פני H6440 " of all his brethren.
Here the translators used the word " presence פני H6440 "

- " The word - Face פני H6440 "

- “ The word - Open פני open “
- " The word - presence פני "
- " The word - countenance פני׃ "
- " The words - face פני H6440 and again - face ומפניך H6440 "
- " The word - presence מלפני H6440 "
- " The word - before מפניהם H6440 "
- The word - before לפני H6440 "
- The word - because מפני H6440 "

- The word - face has different ways that the translators added extra vowel symbols onto the original word in order to attempt to make rules that should apply to different ways they translated the word into their translation.

- faces ופניהם - - faces לפניהם - - faces פני - - faces פניהם
- faces פנים - - faces מפניהם - - faces פנינו - - faces פניו

- The word - before לפני H6440 and "before לפני H6440 " sight ופניהם -

The word - before פני H6440 " - The word - before לפניך H6440 "
- The word - before לפני H6440 " - The word - face לפני H6440 "
- The word - presence פני H6440 " - The word - presence פני H6440 " We even see the words - 1. face פני H6440 and 2. first פני and 3. face H6440 פני׃ " But the word was always originaly - the same exact word .......

The trinitarian translators applied rules to a pre-existing manuscript where the authors never used these invented Hebrew grammatical rules to begin with. Hebrew grammars by Christian authors appeared and were mostly added during the Renaissance.

Last edited:

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:cry:

I see what You are saying " Apple 7 "

I did not know about all of this information concerning many of these things that You have mentioned in Your post. Thanks for taking the time for explaining what You believe - really enjoyed reading Your posts.

The verb endings in the Greek language - are only an inflection and for moderating a nuance or distinction for what tense the verb endings is indented to demonstrate in the sentence.
1. -ῶ
2. -οῦσι
3. -οῦμεν
4. -ᾶτε
5. -ᾷ
6. -οῖς
7. -οῖ
8. -ῶμεν
9. -εῖς
10. -ῶσι
11. -εῖτε
13. -ᾷς
13. -εῖ
14. -οῦτε

The Greek word CONFIDENCE is G5287 - ὑπόστασις = hupostasis / hoop-os'-tas-is

This word is a two part word of combining the two Greek words
Greek 5259 - ὑπό - hpo / hoop-o'
and Greek 2476 - ἵστημι - histēmi.

The Greek 5259 - ὑπό - hupo / hoop-o' - Means = A primary preposition; under, that is, (with the genitive) of place (beneath), of place [underneath] or where [below]) by, from, in, of, under.
And The Greek 2476 - ἵστημι - histēmi / his'-tay-mee - Means = To stand ( - abide, appoint, to establish, hold up, lay, set (up), stand support.

Here in 2Co 9:4 - there is the Present tense Indicative where we have the ending verb - is ει.
Here in 2Co 9:4 υποστασει - G5287 present tense - confidence The ending verb is - ει.
2Co 9:4 Lest haply if they of Macedonia come with me, and find you unprepared, we (that we say not, ye) should be ashamed in this same confidence, boasting.

Here in 2Co 11:17 we have the same exact verb ending with the word CONFIDENCE
υποστασει G5287 The ending verb - is also - ει

Here in 2Co 11:17 - this is also - what can also be called - the ending CONTRACT VERB.

ει This vowel ending in “ ει “ then usually controls the inflectional and derivational affixes attaching to it.
2Co 11:17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.

Paul was simply ending the sentence with in a manner that was like changing confident into “ confidence “ or it would be like taking another word such as Joyful and changing it into - Joyfulness
This same vowel is also used in Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he saves or saveth his people from their sins.
This word “ saves / saveth “ is ending in “ ει “ with the word base word - “ saves “ - σωσει - G4982 “
This verb ending changes the words such as “ Confident “ or “ save “ and gives an inflection of the verbs, nouns, pronouns, and adjectives to represent exactly how each of these words function in the grammatical action in the sentence - these inflections can communicate FIVE pieces of information: PERSON, NUMBER, TENSE, MOOD, and VOICE.

It says, that He saves / saveth his people from their sins in the sentence as a verb showing actionable practical value to the sentence of how a verb that is to be done in a simple future tense.
it can also change other words as we see here below.

bishop - bishop|ric
boy - boy|hood
green - green|ish
king - king|dom
lingual - tri|lingual
Marx - Marx|ist
poet - poet|ry
song - song|ster

We see another example here in - Mat 2:6 And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, shepherding my people Israel.
Shepherding ποιμανει G4165 - again the word “ shepherding “ is used in the sentence as a verb showing actionable practical value to the sentence of a verb that is to be done in a simple future tense of the primary conjuncting past prophecy.
We see another
Rev 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, whose coming “ shepherds ” all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Shepherding ποιμαινειν G4165 however the base word is = ποιμαίνω

G4165 - ποιμαίνω - poimainō - poy-mah'ee-no / Meaning - To tend as to care for - or feed - or shepherd (or figuratively supervisor): - feed (cattle),.
This word is a shepherds position and is used is the following verses in the sense of a shepherd.
John 21:16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, tend / feed / support my lambs.
Here in John 21:16 the base word is only = ποιμαίνω - there is no future tense verb ending on the word added to give the indication of a changing of an inflected of the meaning to say how or why or when that peter will be tending in the sentence there was nothing in the sentence to create a verb ending that conjunctioning in the sentence of how the verb was to be performed.
1Pe 5:2 Tending / feeding / supporting the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;
We see the difference between the base root / word shepherd ποιμνιον and the word = Ποιμανει that is ending in the verb is ending in “ ει
Ποιμανει verb ending in “ ει and the base, simple plain word ποιμνιον
Also these two following verses below do not have the verb changes - they are simply using the base word in the verses using the base, simple plain word ποιμνιον

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, ποιμνιον shepherding / tending / feeding / supporting themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne “ ποιμνιον “ shepherds / tends / feeds / supports them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

There is nothing in Jud 1:12 and Rev 7:17 relating any current or previous details with any current details – therefore no need to change the ending of the verb.

And these rules are not always followed in the Greek manuscripts. The rules were added after the manuscripts were written - it was just the way that words could be used if the author wanted to express an idea or concept concerning optative expression of moods, or periphrastic tenses and verb tense or declension in vivid extravagant details.

The language of Scripture does not always conform to the normal rules of grammar and there are exceptions to the rule in that it is not absolute - the derivational affixes and verb endings do not always carry a regular pattern and consistent meaning. The verb mostly have endings that the author uses to inflect how the verbs differ in the state of present, past and future tense and how the subjects relate to the verbs and if , when, how and why and in what way they are actionable or performed..
- - - - - - -
- Here is the verse in - Heb_3:14 υποστασεως G5287 CONFIDENCE - The ending - is εως
Heb 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his confidence and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down in the right of the Majesty on high;

This verb ending “ εως “ is called the - Singular third declension (also known as the consonant declension) it simply builds a relative particle that is used to express the point of time up to which an action goes and where it began)
Christ was the Image of the Fathers Confidence here on earth – he completed a task and moved Himself to sit “ IN / INSIDE “ the Majesty Of God - Where he originated from.
Also - Heb_3:14 υποστασεως G5287 CONFIDENCE - The ending - also εως
Heb 3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
The verb ending - εως “ The Singular third declension (shows the expressed point of time up to which an action goes and where it began) It comes or creates or supports the sentence almost like a indirect participle or as parts of a pie or problem solving nature of an idea or a structure within a structure of a sentence as a functionary that provides - both an indirect and direct clause in the sentence that is transformational and a working part that leaves itself an out or an escape to be its own subject and verb as the action verb that the idea expressed has used to pivot or maneuver within.
Heb_11:1 υποστασεως G5287 CONFIDENCE - The ending - also εως
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the confidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Here the Trinitarian translators have used the word SUBSTANCE twice and the word confidence - once - but the words are exactly the same word with the same exact verb stemming / endings.

The authors were not even consistant with every verse concerning these grammar rules that are really not the body of the superlative importance in their critical writing. The translators butchered the message of the Bible in order to re animate and rape and deliberately thrust their faith, theory, doctrines and opinions and Catholic and Protestant LAW upon the original writings.

Last edited:

JohnHermes

"The work of the Holy Spirit is the executive power of Father (mind) and Son (idea) carrying out the creative plan. It is through the help of the Holy Spirit that man overcomes. The Holy Spirit reveals, helps, and directs in this overcoming. 'The Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.' It finally leads man into the light." (Atom-Smashing Power of Mind 38)

"Do not be misled by the personality of the Holy Spirit and the reference to it as 'he' . . . The Holy Spirit is the love of Jehovah taking care of the human family, and love is always feminine. Love is the great harmonizer and healer, and whoever calls upon God as Holy Spirit is calling upon the divine love." (Jesus Christ Heals 183)

Apple7

Thank You dear " Apple7 " for replying to my post - I will respond to Your reply shortly but to respond to Your previous post about the Hebrew word " " Face - פני H6440 " that You mentioned in Exodus 33:14 - 15 doesn't even have anything to do with the plural form the word " face " or of a presence or of any plural multiple presences.

This same exact word is used as the word " open " by the translators here - in Gen 1:20 in the " open " firmament of heaven.

Wrong.

The same word is NOT used in both locations.

You are confusing the verbal root word, which Strong's is keyed to, with that of different words derived from the root, itself.

Apple7

However the same word " Face - פני H6440 " - found in Exodus 33:14 - 15 is not used as the word plural faces in most of the verses of all of the Old Testament - such as the following verse where the word You are mentioning " Face - פני H6440 " - it is not a plural form of face or plural presences.

Your cut-n-pastes, that you put together years ago, were an effort in utter futility on your part.

You never reference lexicons, concordances, or grammars, apparently...and proper exegesis is something that is a foreign concept in your vocabulary.

You missed the obvious, the plural verb yê·lə·ḵū, and how it is used in the 51 OT instances OUTSIDE of the passage in question.

Had you even bothered to look, you would have discovered that the plural verb yê·lə·ḵū is always used with a plural noun in the OT!

Thus, with this strong body of evidence, we must conclude that PRESENSES (plural) is the most correct rendering in Exo 33.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:readthis:

Being in the face / appearance - is always when You are or have been or will eventually be describing to be in the physical present tense of another entity - being in the face of an object, noun, adjective, verb or anything that is material in one’s life or mind.

The Hebrew possessive endings that were later added are suffixed to verbs as direct objects, verbs and adjectives and nouns - to indicate possession depending on the sentencing structures.

They do not change the meaning and definitions of words to invent a new theology, faith and doctrine - as we see in the translations.

For thousands of years, ancient Hebrew was only written with consonants, no vowels. When reading these texts. But the usage of the adding verbal root words or the rules of modern maseratic Hebrew has led uneducated people to believe that these possessive and singular and plural possessive endings have somehow changed the root / base words of the original meanings of languages.

Trinitarians have gone through and re worded the entire Bible and changed it using their own personal language.

No matter how hard that people try to invent new meanings to the words of the Bible. The Hebrew language in the Hebrew and Greek Bible simply has pronominal suffixes that are possessive and objective pronouns that are used to reflect upon nouns, prepositions, and the definite direct object markers.

Here in - Exo 33:14 we have the possessive “ my face “ being translated from the root word “ פני H6440 - = My presence - - possessive. My.

There is no confusion on my part concerning the idea is that the vowel ending of the vowels such as “ י and ך “ are indicating the possessive as we see here “ פניך “

These following verses can show the possessive vowel endings of the vowel “ ך “
giving a possessive pronoun to the word “ face “ meaning Your Face, My Face - “ פניך “

This grammar rule looks correct here according to evolved modern maseratic grammar rules. Even though the translators picked and chose and jumped all over the map in interchanging what the word says and what it does not say. As they ignore the original base words and change entire verses into an altered message.

Gen 4:6 thy countenance פניך H6440 "
Gen 19:21 " thee פניך H6440 "
Gen 33:10 " thy face פניך H6440 " and - the face פני
Gen 46:30 " thy face פניך H6440 "
Gen 47:6 before thee פניך H6440 "
Exo 10:29 " they face פניך H6440 "
Exo 33:15 " thy presence פניך H6440 "
New 2:3 “ my countenance פניך H6440 "
Mal 1:8 " thy person פניך H6440 "

I am proving again and again that - The word - the singular word face “ פני “
Is always used consistently in every single last instance in Exodus 33 where God is speaking to Moses about His face / appearance.

Every single last time. and there is a clear explanation clarifying and explaining and describing - when, how, where, and why or how God would have multiple faces or appearances

Are we to believe that when Pharaoh said to Moses “ in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die. “ That Pharaoh was meaning to say plural faces ?

Because this is the same exact POSSESSIVE ENDING that we see in every single other last instance - where God Himself is speaking directly appearing / as the face to Moses about describing His face / appearance.

Exo 10:28 And Pharaoh said unto him, Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my - “ face “ פני “ no more; for in that day thou seest my - “ face “ פני “ thou shalt die.

Exo 10:28 ויאמר H559 לו פרעה H6547 לך H1980 מעלי H5921 השׁמר H8104 לך אל H408 תסף H3254 ראות H7200פני face H6440 “ כי H3588 ביום H3117 ראתך H7200פני face H6440 “ תמות׃ H4191

Here God said - Exo 33:20 And he said, Thou canst not see my “ פני face / appearance “ : for there shall no man see me, and live.

Exo 33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my “ פני face / appearance “ shall not be seen.

And here in Exo 13:22 when a more plural form is used - it is not to make the face / appearance of God into a plural verb of dual deities or persons. - but it is to describe the plural actions and multiple things, works and performing multiple FACES / APPEARANCE - that God is performing both in the day and also at night

Exo 13:22 He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, the - “ לפני face / appearance “ to the people.
Yes - we know that Exo 13:22 is a man made attempt to add a POSSESSIVE ENDING to the word ” - לפני face / appearance “ by the translators when the root / base word is originally ” פני" face

But it is used to support the article, clause and subject line in the paragraph and passage that says that God himself - was previously as the appearing / the Faces - of two manifestations as a pillar of cloud in the daytime, and another face / appearance as a pillar of fire at night…..
And “ APPLE 7 “ when we finally get to the very next time when God is again speaking to Moses about His face / appearance here next - in Exo 33:14

Exo 33:14 And he said, My “ face / appearance “ shall go with thee, and I will give the rest.
The - POSSESSIVE ENDING - goes back to its original most singular form that is always used in the singular in every single last instance in the entire manuscripts.
The singular form of the word - “ פני face / appearance “ is used here. It is the same exact one that Pharaoh was said to have used - and that the translators also used.

Yet Your Trinitarian dogma, doctrine and theology has You believing that these POSSESSIVE ENDING are somehow giving other words entirely new meanings and descriptions and definitions,

All that I was proving and demonstrating is that the word means “ FACE / APPEARANCE “ is always the same - but the we can see variations of attempts to use POSSESSIVE ENDING to give possessive and singular and plural possessive endings relating to the story line

But these possessive and singular and plural possessive endings are not even necessary - nor a part of the original Hebrew language - but were developed later.

And the translators were using other words to add additional expressions to conform and mold and pattern the verses to their faith.

INSTEAD OF TRANSLATING IT - AS THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS WROTE EVERY TIME.

AND EVEN THE ADDED HEBREW POSSESSIVE ENDINGS THAT WERE LATER ADDED - ARE NOT IN CONFORMITY OR CONSISTANCY IN THE ENTIRE BODY OF THE BIBLE …………………….

They are literally - all over the map and not grammar rules that apply in a consistent pattern but rather they are divided into sections of verses and books and change in their form of grammar rules and change and are not in any way the only grammar rule throughout the modern altered manuscripts.

Exo_2:15 The singular face מפני “
Exo_16:14 the singular face פני “
Lev_19:32 the singular face מפני “
Deu 28:50 " the singular person פנים "
Jos 2:10 the singular = saying = for you מפניכם “
1Sa 10:25 " before the singular face of the LORD לפני "
1Sa 12:7 “ before the singular face of the LORD ופני “
1Sa 15:33 “ before the singular face of LORD לפני “
1Sa 16:8 before the singular face of Samuel לפני “
Gen_19:13 the singular face of Samuel פני “
But here in other verses below the same word is also translated in a possessive form.
Lev_17:10 my possessive face פני
Lev_20:6 my possessive face פני
Deu_31:18 my face פני
1Sa 18:13 “ before the possessive people לפני
Gen 17:1 לפני before me
Gen_6:13 מפניהם before me
Gen 24:7 לפניך before thee
Gen 27:7 לפני before the Lord
Gen 27:20 לפני to me
Gen 31:35 מפניך before thee
Gen 40:9 לפני before me
Exo 10:28 פנים before me
Exo_25:30 פנ before me
Exo 34:20 פני before me
Exo_25:30 לפניו before him
Job_41:14 ולפניו open
Eze 16:63 מפני open
Eze 29:5 פני open
2Sa 11:11 in the open פנ
Gen 1:20 open פני

These Hebrew possessive endings that were later added do not change the meanings of words, making them into altered expressions. This is a Trinitarian deception.
Here - + * Another example of the Trinitarian translators perverting and greatly mistranslating the Greek manuscripts is here in Gal 4:24

Gal 4:24 - Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.

Gal 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. The Roman Catholic Translation says that - Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But AGAIN - these are two different Greek words that apply to Hagar and Sarah the word applied to Sarah in the Manuscripts is the Greek word SERVICE { NOT BONDAGE } and is the same Greek word used in the following verses.

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other;
Luk 15:29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed
Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters:
Luk 16:13 No servant can serve two masters
Act 20:19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind,
Rom 7:6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit,
Rom 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
Rom 12:11 Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
Rom 14:18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God
Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ
Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Eph 6:7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to me
Gal 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
Php 2:22 But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath served with me in the gospel.
Col 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
1Th 1:9 For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;
1Ti 6:2 And they that have believing masters, let them not despise them, because they are brethren; but rather do them service,

In Conclusion I ask - Is Hagar in service too ?

According to Roman Catholic theology - YES !

We know that Hagar is not in service because the two Greek words used in Galatians 4: 24 - 25 applying to Jerusalem and Hagar are Bondage and Service { They are completely two totally different Greek words, used in two totally different ways, meanings and in two totally different purposes.
The Greek word applied to Hagar is used in the following verses.

Rom 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
Rom 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
Gal 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Heb 2:15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Also my last example here in Lev 3:12

Lev 3:12 And if his offering be a goat, then he shall offer to the FACE / APPEARANCE LORD.

Here - The most singular form of the word - “ פני face / appearance “ is used here also/
It is the same exact one that Pharaoh was said to have used - and that the translators also used.

Of course the there are going to be more than one offering and many multiple sacrifices performed and only one single last “ פני face / appearance “ of Moses with Pharaoh would mean He was to be put to death. But the Bible never uses any descriptions that God is multiple plural deities, persons or individuals. All of Christ’s characteristics are also those same characteristics of the Father.

He is the Father - manifested in flesh.

Apple7

Trinitarians have gone through and re worded the entire Bible and changed it using their own personal language.

Wrong.

The issue is that you are unfamiliar with proper exegesis.

The Hebrews are actually the ones who attempted to change their Trinitarian text to Unintarianism...that is why they rescinded the text....but, they still could not cover up the uni-plural Creator.

I am proving again and again that - The word - the singular word face “ פני “
Is always used consistently in every single last instance in Exodus 33 where God is speaking to Moses about His face / appearance.

You have 'proved' absolutely nothing.

You refuse to employ proper exegesis.

Again...you missed the obvious, the plural verb yê·lə·ḵū, and how it is used in the 51 OT instances OUTSIDE of the passage in question.

Had you even bothered to look, you would have discovered that the plural verb yê·lə·ḵū is always used with a plural noun in the OT!

You can't even bring yourself admit this fact, but, instead now claim that the text was somehow altered in this respect, without evidence.

Every single last time. and there is a clear explanation clarifying and explaining and describing - when, how, where, and why or how God would have multiple faces or appearances

Are we to believe that when Pharaoh said to Moses “ in that day thou seest my face thou shalt die. “ That Pharaoh was meaning to say plural faces ?

Moses wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune God.

Observe the Burning Bush incident early on in Exodus...

Exodus 3.1 - 6

And Moses was feeding the flock of his father-in-law Jethro, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock behind the wilderness and came to the mountain of The Gods, to Horeb. And Malek Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire from the middle of a thorn bush. And he looked, and behold, the thorn bush was burning with fire, and the thorn bush was not burned up! And Moses said, I will turn aside now and see this great sight, why the thorn bush is not burned up. And Yahweh saw that he turned aside to see, and Elohim called to him from the midst of the thorn bush, and said, Moses! Moses! And he said, Behold me. And He said, Do not come near here. Pull off your sandals from your feet, for the place on which you are standing is holy ground. And He said, I am the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face, for he feared to look upon The Gods.

These verses tell us plainly that Moses both saw and spoke with Malek Yahweh (i.e. God the Son) in the midst of the fire.

Observe that the Triune God occupies the Mount (Moses came to the mountain of all The Gods ‘Ha- Elohim’), as the terms Yahweh, Elohim, Malek Yahweh & Ha- Elohim (literally all The Gods!) are used interchangeably.

Who occupied the burning bush?

• Malek Yahweh
• Yahweh
• Elohim
• The Gods (Ha Elohim)

The burning Bush clearly details a uni-plural Creator.

Thus....when we get to Exo 33, PRESENCES is the most correct rendering...

Simple.

Apple7

All of Christ’s characteristics are also those same characteristics of the Father.

He is the Father - manifested in flesh.

Wrong.

The Father is not the Son (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)

The Son is not the Father (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)

Apple7

More Trinitarian OT passages that you overlooked...

Gen 48.15 - 16

And he blessed Joseph and said, The haelohim before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, the haelohim who has fed me since I was born until today; The Malek that redeemed me from every evil, may He bless the youths; and may my name be called on them, and the name of my fathers Abraham and Isaac, and may they like the fishes increase into a multitude in the midst of the earth.

Here, Jacob twice utilizes ‘haelohim’, All the Gods, and also Malek as subjects sharing the singular verb ‘to bless’ – of which, confirms that Jacob knew that Malek to be one of ‘haelohim’. Had this not been the case, then Jacob would have used a plural verb to say regarding both God and an angel that ‘they bless’…

Apple7

God swears by His Triune self:

Yahweh (Father) has sworn by His right hand (Holy Spirit), and by the might of His arm (Son): Surely I will no longer give your grain as food for your enemies; and the sons of a stranger shall not drink your new wine for which you have labored. (Isa 62.8)

Apple7

Jesus Taught The Trinity...

Mat 28.19

πορευθεντες ουν μαθητευσατε παντα τα εθνη βαπτιζοντες αυτους εις το ονομα του πατρος και του υιου και του αγιου πνευματος

Then having gone, disciple all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This passage contains arthrous substantives connected via kai which indicates distinction and separate referents.

However, while distinction is made between the referents, each has the same singular name.

Three Persons in one Being.

This same singular name of three persons’ baptism is the same as the Aaronic blessing in which the singular name of Yahweh is repeated three times (Num 6.22 – 27).

Separate and yet the same, The Trinity.

Apple7

The Trinity in Isaiah

Isa 54.5

For your Makers (plural) are your husbands (plural); Yahweh of Hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of all the earth.

Apple7

The Trinity in Creation...

Gen 1.26 - 27

And God said, let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over all the creepers creeping on the earth. And God created (bara) the man in His own image; in the image of God He created (bara) him. He created (bara) them male and female.

This Gen 1 passage informs the reader that our Creator God is plural, via the usage of ‘us’ and ‘our’…repeated three times.

Immediately after this declaration, the creative verb ‘bara’ is utilized in three successive acts when once should have sufficed – in direct correlation with the singular, he/his. Simultaneously singular and plural at the same time. Another clear indicator of The Triune Creator.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
Thanks “ Apple7 “ for responding so quickly -

I really like a quick response from great Trinitarian thinkers such as Yourself - who challenge the truth in Gods word.

However, the discussion with Trinitarians does not end with the Trinitarians moving on and advancing into the conversation.

Trinitarians forever - they continually ignore and take no notice of and continually look right through and absolutly pay no attention to and discount and oughtright snub the conversation.

The Non Trinitarian - such as myself are always forced into literally dragging and lugging, heaving and pulling the Trinitarian along - as trinitarians who are one step theologists with a mandatory one step trinity theology - that is not capable or supported - by moving on into the discussion to the study and reviewing and truthful reality of ( FULL ) analysis of the detailed examination and inquiry of auctually taking the entire body of the entire Bible and comparing it to their * ONE STEP THEOLOGY called “ trinity faith.

The Trinitarian literally always focuses in and tunnel visions in on a half of a word or a partial phraze or a part of a verse or a phraze in a sentence - and the Trinitarian slams the bible shut and simply stares blindly at the cover of their translation and sees only their fathers name { King James } and they believe wholeheartedly that their spiritual father “ King James “ has received inspiration from God to determine what the Trinitarian believer holds to be truth.

As we Continue on to read and study and prove - The Trinitarian - Slams the Book Shut and lazily rearanges the words of His / Her statements in various formats, designs, doodlings, scriblings, arangments figuratives - and as they continually ignore everything else and always divert the subject back to the single phraze, word, or a one line broken record.

The only goal of the Trinitarian is to divert the subject and change the narrative into a dead equation that has nothing to do with all of the proceeding, progressing and continuing and advancing discussion - facts no longer become facts - but everything in the rest of the Bible suddenly is thrown into into a black hole of thoughtlessness and foolishness that is all meaningless and irrrelivent outside of one and single step of the trinitarian doctrine and theology.

The Bible clarifies and we already know - “ Apple7 “ that The Son is the Father, manifested in the Flesh.

The Son is who sits in The Fathers Thone. Yahhoshua said clearly if You have seen " ME " You have seen the Father. Yes, and we also know that - My Spirit is not my Body - when my spirit leaves my body - both my spirit and body are the still same identity. My spirit will be again enter into my body someday and this is the identity of my. I am not a seperate individual or a unique person with or than that of my spirit.

This is why that Yahoshua said - I came from the stream, bosom, heart, live flow of the Father and I return back to Him. And this is why the Bible says that God The Father ( HIMSELF } shed HIS OWN BLOOD.

Your faith and comments are like someone saying that the BLOOD THAT THE FATHER SHED - WAS NOT THE SAME
PERSON OR THE SAME BLOOD OF YAHUSHUA.

And this is all that You are doing. Catholic Trinitarian is a perveted spirit that seeks the denial Of the deity and divinity of The Lord Yahoshua The Anointing.

This is why the trinitarian translators changed and mistranslated much of the Bible - which You have ignored everything that I have proven. Because ( and I respectfully say ) You " Apple7 " - simply have no manuscripts for Yuor faith.

But I thank You kindly for taking the time to talk to me. I value Your responses - however the one step thought process that You follow - does not allow much of anything except for me doing all of the work in provding proofs and posting the enormous lists of facts - while You do absolutly nothing but think of hundreds of ways to change the subject.

Your position is really simply taking verses such as here in Act 20:25 - 28.

Act 20:25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.
Act 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Act 20:28 is clearly saying in the verse - declaring that - The Holy Spirit has made overseers over the Church that God Himself has Purchased with His own Blood.

Then notice the trinitarian mentality - that Yahoshua / { Jee Zeus } - is nowhere mentioned in the entire verse here until later in the chapter. God in general - and Yahoshua the man are two concepts that are mentioned in the chapter - Here - - GOD The Father - is shedding His Own Blood.

Neither - Yahoshua nor the Bible comes out and says directly calls or labels Yahoshua is Himself as - " GOD "

-The verse does not say that Yahoshua Himself, is this very God * whom has shed His Blood.

But by reopening the book and reading the entire book - we see that Yahoshua is the God who sheds His Blood. Because He is the Image and manifestation Of Gods full and entire Holy Spirit that has created and prepared Himself a body.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down IN the right of God.

Trinitarian translators deleted Gods word. The Manuscripts say " IN " the throne, " IN " the right of God the father.

Apple7

The Bible clarifies and we already know - “ Apple7 “ that The Son is the Father, manifested in the Flesh.

Wrong.

We already went through this with you, but, repetition helps...

The Father is not the Son (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)

The Son is not the Father (John 3.17, 35; 5.22-23, 31-32; 8.16-18; 11.41-42; 12.28; 14.31; 17.1-26; Rom. 1.7; 1 Cor. 1.3; 15.24-28; 2 Cor. 1.2; Gal. 1.3; 4.4; Eph. 1.2; 6.23; Phil. 1.2; 1 Thess. 1.1; 2 Thess. 1.1-2; 1 Tim. 1.1-2; 2 Tim. 1.2; Tit. 1.4; Phm. 3; James 1.1; 2 Pet. 1.2; 1 John 4.10; 2 John 3)

Now...

Pretend nothing was said...

Apple7

The Son is who sits in The Fathers Thone. Yahhoshua said clearly if You have seen " ME " You have seen the Father. Yes, and we also know that - My Spirit is not my Body - when my spirit leaves my body - both my spirit and body are the still same identity. My spirit will be again enter into my body someday and this is the identity of my. I am not a seperate individual or a unique person with or than that of my spirit.[/B]

και εδειξεν μοι ποταμον υδατος ζωης λαμπρον ως κρυσταλλον εκπορευομενον εκ του θρονου του θεου και του αρνιου εν μεσω της πλατειας αυτης και του ποταμου εντευθεν και εκειθεν ξυλον ζωης ποιουν καρπους δωδεκα κατα μηνα εκαστον αποδιδουν τον καρπον αυτου και τα φυλλα του ξυλου εις θεραπειαν των εθνων και παν καταθεμα ουκ εσται ετι και ο θρονος του θεου και του αρνιου εν αυτη εσται και οι δουλοι αυτου λατρευσουσιν αυτω και οψονται το προσωπον αυτου και το ονομα αυτου επι των μετωπων αυτων

kai edeixen moi potamon udatos zōēs lampron ōs krustallon ekporeuomenon tou thronou tou theou kai tou arniou en mesō tēs plateias autēs kai tou potamou enteuthen kai ekeithen xulon zōēs poioun karpous dōdeka kata mēna ekaston apodidoun ton karpon autou kai ta phulla tou xulou eis therapeian tōn ethnōn kai pan katathema ouk estai eti kai o thronos tou theou kai tou arniou en autē estai kai oi douloi autou latreusousin autō kai opsontai to prosōpon autou kai to onoma autou epi tōn metōpōn autōn

And he showed me a river of water of life, clear/white as crystal, coming forth out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the midst of its street and of the river, from here and from there, was a Tree of life producing twelve fruits: according to one month each yielding its fruit. And the leaves of the tree were for healing of the nations. And every curse will no longer be. And the throne of God and the Lamb will be in it; and His slaves will worship Him. And they will see His face; and His name will be on their foreheads. (Rev 22.1 – 4)

Observe that Revelation chapter 22 declares that both the Water of Life and the Tree of Life are intertwined with one another, and emanate from the singular throne of God and the Lamb.

Although both God and the Lamb are identified, they are treated as one entity, one God, via the prolific usage of singular personal pronouns and singular nouns:

• One Throne (thronos)
• His (autou) slaves
• Worship Him (autō)
• His (autou) face (prosōpon)
• His (autou) name (onoma)

This does NOT mean that The Son IS The Father.....it means that each is the same ONE God.

You still don't yet understand The Trinity.

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
:jawdrop:

Yes -wow- what a trinitarian comment that was.

Again the verse is greatly mistranslated - as many, many trinitarian verses are mistranslated and perverted.

the correct translation is saying - Isa 54:5 For the Makings of Your marriages; The LORD of hosts is his name;

What is the verse in context................ and what do the words mean.
The Trinitarian has no interest, concern, participation - ENGAGEMENT - INVOLVEMENT or connection.

The inspired - " Father King James " has already decided everything that the trinitarian will say,

Yes - Isa 54:5 - is also mistranslated in the Trinitarian translation. Trinitarians have literally perverted many, many verses of the Bible.

The Manuscripts are not saying - Isa 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Lets look at the entirity of the massages in their context.

Isa 54:4 Fear not; for no shame, no insult, for no shame: for forget the shame of thy youth, do not remember the reproach of widowhood any more.

Isa 54:5 For the Makings / Doings of Your Marriages; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isa 54:6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

Also - The word H1166 בָּעַל / bâ‛al - baw-al' - Meaning = - To marry: - marry (- married – having a wife). This word is used 15 times in the manuscripts

In such places as here in - Isa 62:5 For as a young man “ marrieth בָּעַל / bâ‛al “ a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

The Trinitarian change - reword this word to mean “ husband “ only 2 times { twice } and use it as the word “ marry “ the other 13 times. - This is the verse in the auctual corect and full context - that the Trinitarian translators deleted from their translation.

God was saying - that His spiritual bride “Israel “ is not to be ashamed concerning all of their previous failed spiritual marriages where they were previously married to God and then back and forth to other Gods and then back again to be - re- married back to God again - - to serve only Him. Do not remember the reproach of failures and of Your spiritual widowhood any more, as - where Israel was previously Married To God - who is prophecied to come to earth and to die - and rise again.

For the Makings / Doings of the Marriages; - The LORD of hosts is his name - there is no “ AND “ in the manuscripts. It is not saying { the Makings / Doings of the Marriages; and / also The LORD of hosts

The Makings / Doings of the marriages - is - himself - The LORD of hosts

For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

The problem is that the Trinitarian _ one step theology _ does not allow the Trinitarian to move beyond a single step. You simply take a single step - focus in on a single vowel and You think that it has the word trinity embedded into it and go on to pretend that every symbol is a hidden trinity - while You totally ignore the rest of the subject and storyline content. And mistranslate and change every single last verse that does not say trinity

The vowel endings are to support the sentences content - not to re create a trinity faith by changing and deleting and re mofifying words to mean something other than what they mean and define in the entire manuscript.

Apple7

This is why the trinitarian translators changed and mistranslated much of the Bible - which You have ignored everything that I have proven. Because ( and I respectfully say ) You " Apple7 " - simply have no manuscripts for Yuor fa ith.

The Holy Bible defines 'Faith' as 'acting upon established Truth'.

This established Truth has the Son as the originator, and the examples provided for 'Faith' are Trinitarian, in Hebrews 11.

Thus...'Faith' is acting upon the Trinity.