The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Stop it.

Psalm 2:12

King James Bible
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

You need to stop. Someone with such bad writing for understanding as you should be quiet.

God's Truth

Guess who the Son is?

Psalm 110:1 Amplified Bible (AMP)

The Lord Gives Dominion to the King.
A Psalm of David.

110 The Lord (Father) says to my Lord (the Messiah, His Son),
“Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet [subjugating them into complete submission].”

The Son is called LORD too.

You don't get it.

I was going to take the time to explain it better to you, but you guys might have old people problems and can't help it; or, you are just all so ensnared.

God's Truth

Is there anything you can say that is NOT a lie?

I'm hoping the new year will bring you a moment of clarity. Even one brief moment....

You lied about me here and said I was saying Jesus was not God, and I know you have heard me say thousands of times that he is.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe she thinks that is a mistake and it should read that the Father is telling 'em to kiss Himself.
large.jpg

glorydaz

You lied about me here and said I was saying Jesus was not God, and I know you have heard me say thousands of times that he is.

You're the one who insisted the only God is the Father. Don't blame me for your inconsistent statements, and your partial quotes and deliberate twisting of the word of God.

You are reaping what you sow, and you want me to take the blame for your own behaviour?

Nope, you can play the fool all by yourself.