The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah I know, BR. You and the other trinitarians don't go deep enough...probably because it will interfere with the trinity doctrine.

The way to study God's written Word and NOT go to the left or to the right...you would have to not exclude what you have been told---now study the scriptures without ADDING or SUBTRACTING, and NOT leaning to the left or the right. There. is. only. one. God. and. He. is. the. Father.

Since Jesus is God, then he must also be the one and only God the Father.

You are afraid to come to know and understand the simplicity of the gospel. Why do you make things so difficult for yourself. As Jesus said, come as a child.

God's Truth

I'm going to challenge you to do something. If you do not do it you are missing out on one of the greatest things you can do in life. Read "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby and tell me if it changes your life.

I am not interested. Jesus Christ himself saved me and gives me understanding. So many books are not good for a person. You don't even have what it takes to stop calling me unsaved and a liar, so what did that man and his book do for you?

No BR, I am not interested.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am not interested. Jesus Christ himself saved me and gives me understanding. So many books are not good for a person. You don't even have what it takes to stop calling me unsaved and a liar, so what did that man and his book do for you?

No BR, I am not interested.

I knew the reply before I read it. Yet, I ALWAYS do what God asks me to do. You are missing out on the adventure of a lifetime. You are unsaved therefore what you have to say is untruth.