The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

Right Divider

Body part

God's Truth

If the Holy Spirit speaks to you, and is Jesus, then are they not the exact same---the Holy Spirit and Jesus?

Then later you read the Bible while you are trying to DEFEND the TRINITY DOCTRINE, as I once did, because I KNEW Jesus was God; but could no longer defend the trinity doctrine because they say Jesus is not the Holy Spirit and that Jesus is separate and different than the Father. How then can the FATHER also be living in me if I was saved by Jesus Christ, have Jesus Christ living inside me---and as the scriptures say, ALSO HAVING THE FATHER IN ME---how is it now that Jesus himself saved me, yet I also have the Father in me if they are not the exact same?

Right Divider

Body part
If the Holy Spirit speaks to you, and is Jesus, then are they not the exact same---the Holy Spirit and Jesus?

Then later you read the Bible while you are trying to DEFEND the TRINITY DOCTRINE, as I once did, because I KNEW Jesus was God; but could no longer defend the trinity doctrine because they say Jesus is not the Holy Spirit and that Jesus is separate and different than the Father. How then can the FATHER also be living in me if I was saved by Jesus Christ, have Jesus Christ living inside me---and as the scriptures say, ALSO HAVING THE FATHER IN ME---how is it now that Jesus himself saved me, yet I also have the Father in me if they are not the exact same?
Three figures.... :french:

Believe the Bible which says that they are PERSONS that have a RELATIONSHIP with each other.

One God, three persons.

God's Truth

Looks like Right Divider wants to defend the trinity doctrine by calling me a liar.

When I ask trinitarians who said this or that in the Bible, they always change up the answer according to what will not nullify their doctrine.

For instance, I will say who was speaking in the Old Testament? Who was saying this? According to what protects their false doctrine they will say it is the Father speaking, oh that time it is the Son speaking, and then oh that is the Holy Spirit. However, it is not in the scriptures like that.

God is not three separate and one at the same time taking turns speaking.

God's Truth

I have to go, but I want to discuss something with you before I log off; so I hope you answer fast.

Tell me, who is speaking in the Old Testament.

popsthebuilder

Once again, you're another one that confuses PERSON-HOOD with a HUMAN PERSON.

The trinity doctrine does NOT says that God is "three human persons". The trinity doctrine simply recognizes the RELATIONSHIPS within the Godhead.

The Father and Son RELATIONSHIP is a RELATIONSHIP between two persons (and not two HUMAN persons).

I get that completely, but it is NOT relevant at all.

Irrelevant to the trinity doctrine....

Just as the trinity doctrines says.

Well perhaps you should take that up with "some supposed trinitarians" and quit arguing with real trinitarians.

Once again, you are arguing with some other doctrine and not the trinity doctrine.
This is coming from one who says that the three are the same and co-eternal bit yet not co-eternal.

You say I'm arguing against some other person.

But it is you who said in one breath that the three are not co-eternal, and then that they are in the next breath.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Maybe this will help the trinitarians understand what I am saying:

Instead of saying God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit---as trinitarians say...why not try to understand Father God, Father Son, and Father Holy Spirit?

Why does that make more sense? Because there is ONLY ONE GOD, and He IS the Father.

1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.