The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

Only your perverted STRAW-MAN version of it.
You remind we of gd; when something is incorrect on your behalf and you are met with it you just put it off, and go about your routine; saying others are wrong and that you know more than them. I have an idea as to why that is, but why do you think it is?

I was actually expecting a response from you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Only your perverted STRAW-MAN version of it.

Jesus isn't the second of the trinity? Jesus isn't the lesser?

The Holy Spirit isn't the third? That is what the trinity doctrine says.

But the truth says that Jesus came as a man and is lesser because humans are lesser than God in heaven.

Jesus could have stopped living as a man anytime he wanted, but he was obedient til death.

glorydaz

No.

It does not say or insinuate that anything was added to the Word of GOD to make it flesh in that/ those verses

So, when God the Word became flesh, the invisible became visible. Why? Because He took on the form of a servant (man). Are you seriously claiming "took unpon Him the form of a servant", isn't adding something to what God was before?

Philippians 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:​

Right Divider

Body part
You remind we of gd; when something is incorrect on your behalf and you are met with it you just put it off, and go about your routine; saying others are wrong and that you know more than them. I have an idea as to why that is, but why do you think it is?

You're been shown the clear truth, but you just keep nitpicking about terminology.

Which is exactly what I expected from you.

Right Divider

Body part

They are fully and completely EQUAL. Your "understanding" is a perverted version of the correct doctrine.

But the truth says that Jesus came as a man and is lesser because humans are lesser than God in heaven.
Fully HUMAN and fully GOD.

Jesus could have stopped living as a man anytime he wanted, but he was obedient til death.
Nothing to do with the doctrine of the trinity.

glorydaz

There is NO LESSER at all. It's heresy for you to say that.

Some refer to the first, second, and third persons of the trinity BECAUSE Jesus (Word) came out from God, and the Spirit came out from God and Christ (Word). It's a matter of order not importance or degree.

In sentence structure, for example, "I" is the first person, "He" is the second person, and "Him" is the third person. It's a question of order. I is not higher than He or Him.

Of course you won't get it, but I put it out there just in case.....

glorydaz

I know why it is....we do know more than you. There are few on this site who don't know more than you.

In fact, you still require baby food. You just won't admit it.

God's Truth

There is NO LESSER at all. It's heresy for you to say that.

Some refer to the first, second, and third persons of the trinity BECAUSE Jesus (Word) came out from God, and the Spirit came out from God and Christ (Word). It's a matter of order not importance or degree.

In sentence structure, for example, "I" is the first person, "He" is the second person, and "Him" is the third person. It's a question of order. I is not higher than He or Him.

Of course you won't get it, but I put it out there just in case.....

So second and third are not below God the first?