The tribulation starts in 2022 and Jesus returns in 2029

daqq

John 7:2 & 8 – But when the Jewish Festival of Tabernacles was near, [Jesus said] “You go to the festival. I am not going up to this festival, because my time has not yet fully come.”

Jesus then purposefully misses the feast of Tabernacles which is on day 15 of month 7 and lasts 8 days. However, Jesus does turn up after having deliberately missed this specific day:

John 7:10 & 14 – But after his brothers had gone up to the feast, then Jesus also went up, not publicly but in secret. About halfway through the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching.

How astoundingly un-amazing and dis-interesting: the pseudo-prophet cannot see that the Master himself cuts the WEEK of Sukkot-Tabernacles in HALF. Moreover there are one hundred and eighty days from Shemini Atzeret, the last great day of the feast, (Joh7:37), to the End of the shabuim-yamim of Daniel: and every numberer knows that one hundred and eighty days multiplied by the seven yamim-hours in a day of prayer amount to one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, (7x180=1260). :chuckle:

daqq

How astoundingly un-amazing and dis-interesting: the pseudo-prophet cannot see that the Master himself cuts the WEEK of Sukkot-Tabernacles in HALF. Moreover there are one hundred and eighty days from Shemini Atzeret, the last great day of the feast, (Joh7:37), to the End of the shabuim-yamim of Daniel: and every numberer knows that one hundred and eighty days multiplied by the seven yamim-hours in a day of prayer amount to one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, (7x180=1260). :chuckle:

Esther 1:4
4 When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty,
yamim rabbim: eighty and one hundred yom.

Ahasuerus-Xerxes, king of kings of the Median-Persian empire, ruling over the one hundred twenty-seven provinces of the world of his day, is the typology of the Son of Elohim: and who was his wife Hadassah-Esther but Sarah in the typology? Sarah, who lived one hundred and twenty seven years. Understand the typology and understand the scripture, O pseudo-prophet! The Son of Elohim and King of kings revealed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty yamim rabbim: eighty and one hundred yom! :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

:kookoo:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Esther 1:4
4 When he shewed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty,
yamim rabbim: eighty and one hundred yom.

Ahasuerus-Xerxes, king of kings of the Median-Persian empire, ruling over the one hundred twenty-seven provinces of the world of his day, is the typology of the Son of Elohim: and who was his wife Hadassah-Esther but Sarah in the typology? Sarah, who lived one hundred and twenty seven years. Understand the typology and understand the scripture, O pseudo-prophet! The Son of Elohim and King of kings revealed the riches of his glorious kingdom and the honor of his excellent majesty yamim rabbim: eighty and one hundred yom! :chuckle:

:nono:

daqq

Aye, aye, aye, my eye! Loosy, sumbody gonna have alotta spailin to do! How long shall I endure this generation of vipers before a black adder arrives to hatch a fiery flying serpent? You can bow to the sun and the moon and the beggarly elements of the kosmos in your calendar: but how is it that you cannot discern the signs of the appointed times? or how can you not discern it when a key of the kingdom has been dropped right into your lap, O pseudo-prophet? :crackup:

1 Kings 18:1
1 And it came to pass with yamim rabbim, that the Word of YHWH came to Eliyahu, in the third year, saying, Go, reveal yourself unto Ahab: and I will send rain upon the land.

He says in the third year so that you may know that the yamim rabbim in this case are not one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, but yom, that is to say, the full one thousand two hundred and sixty days: which are three years and six months, (Luke 4:25, James 5:17). If you cannot discern these things even after they have been shown to you then you will never understand the shabuim yamim of haNavi Daniel, O pseudo-prophet. Don't quit your day job. :chuckle:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Aye, aye, aye, my eye! Loosy, sumbody gonna have alotta spailin to do! How long shall I endure this generation of vipers before a black adder arrives to hatch a fiery flying serpent? You can bow to the sun and the moon and the beggarly elements of the kosmos in your calendar: but how is it that you cannot discern the signs of the appointed times? or how can you not discern it when a key of the kingdom has been dropped right into your lap, O pseudo-prophet? :crackup:

1 Kings 18:1
1 And it came to pass with yamim rabbim, that the Word of YHWH came to Eliyahu, in the third year, saying, Go, reveal yourself unto Ahab: and I will send rain upon the land.

He says in the third year so that you may know that the yamim rabbim in this case are not one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, but yom, that is to say, the full one thousand two hundred and sixty days: which are three years and six months, (Luke 4:25, James 5:17). If you cannot discern these things even after they have been shown to you then you will never understand the shabuim yamim of haNavi Daniel, O pseudo-prophet. Don't quit your day job. :chuckle:

I don't have a day job. I work day and night; for God.

Well at least I try to... :)

You can not discern God's Calendar but you get a whole bunch of Bible verse completely mixed up with a Mumbo-Jumbo nonsensical theory all of your own. Where as my understanding is understood by many others.

daqq

I don't have a day job. I work day and night; for God.

Well at least I try to... :)

You can not discern God's Calendar but you get a whole bunch of Bible verse completely mixed up with a Mumbo-Jumbo nonsensical theory all of your own. Where as my understanding is understood by many others.

Anyone willing to see it may see that you are clueless concerning the scripture.
It is just as you have admitted: you only know about theories of other like-blinded people.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Anyone willing to see it may see that you are clueless concerning the scripture.
It is just as you have admitted: you only know about theories of other like-blinded people.

He says Yammin in rabbim the third yom yom so that you may yam yam that the yamim rabbim in this shabuim are not one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, but yom, that is to say, the full yamim shabuim one thousand two hundred and sixty days: which are three yam yams and six months. If you cannot discern these Rabbims even after they have been yom yam to you then you will never shubuim the shabuim yamim of haNavi, O daqq the daqq daqq. Quit your day yam ASAP. :chuckle:

daqq

He says Yammin in rabbim the third yom yom so that you may yam yam that the yamim rabbim in this shabuim are not one thousand two hundred and sixty yamim, but yom, that is to say, the full yamim shabuim one thousand two hundred and sixty days: which are three yam yams and six months. If you cannot discern these Rabbims even after they have been yom yam to you then you will never shubuim the shabuim yamim of haNavi, O daqq the daqq daqq. Quit your day yam ASAP. :chuckle:

It was you that started posting links to transliterated Hebrew interlinears: do you never actually read anything from them? Those words you mock are keys. You mock the things that would have opened your eyes: and now, because of your own evil ways, the heavens are closed. :shut: :crackup: :chuckle:

:luigi:

WatchmanOnTheWall

It was you that started posting links to transliterated Hebrew interlinears: do you never actually read anything from them? Those words you mock :Servent: heavens are closed. :shut: :crackup: :chuckle:

:luigi:

Your keys were given to you by a clown. :flamer:

daqq

Your keys were given to you by a clown. :flamer:

For all of those things which you mocked, which I have said since this morning, today in this thread, I quoted the SCRIPTURE. No wonder you have nothing, can see nothing, and are dead. No wonder you think it is perfectly fine to do exactly what your pseudo-prophet father Harold Camping taught you to do, despite the Testimony of the Messiah, whose words you deny. You are not mocking me but the scriptures and the authors of those texts which I have quoted, (including the Apocalypse because that is where the twelve hundred and sixty days are openly written in the surface text, as you well know). Mock all you want: but you only prove the words of the Master to be true when you do so, and show yourself an outsider, dwelling in the outer darkness, outside the gates of the holy city, with the dogs and sorcerers your brethren.

WatchmanOnTheWall

For all of those things which you mocked, which I have said since this morning, today in this thread, I quoted the SCRIPTURE. No wonder you have nothing, can see nothing, and are dead. No wonder you think it is perfectly fine to do exactly what your pseudo-prophet father Harold Camping taught you to do, despite the Testimony of the Messiah, whose words you deny. You are not mocking me but the scriptures and the authors of those texts which I have quoted, (including the Apocalypse because that is where the twelve hundred and sixty days are openly written in the surface text, as you well know). Mock all you want: but you only prove the words of the Master to be true when you do so, and show yourself an outsider, dwelling in the outer darkness, outside the gates of the holy city, with the dogs and sorcerers your brethren.

:blabla:

daqq

Lol, you are such a fraud.
Here is you pretending like you actually know what you are talking about:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/hosea/6-2.htm

Jesus rose on day 16 month 1 year 4000, which was on the first day of the week, not the 8th day. (7th April 30AD).

Mocking is pointless. Learning and debating is what is needed. You are only looking foolish in God's Eyes.

Well, pseudo-prophet, here are the links to 1Kings18:1 for your favorite interlinears:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_kings/18-1.htm
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/1kg18.pdf

Are you even capable of reading the top line in the first link? And I mean the ENGLISH portion, (lol), does it not say rabbim yamim? Do you even understand what a transliteration is? You are literally mocking the Word of Elohim. Moreover those are indeed keys because if you actually had an interlinear on your own computer, which you can download for free from several different Bible software sites online, you would be able to search those key words or any variations of those words. As a matter of fact you could even search the Hebrew or Greek texts in the original languages but what use would it be for me to post Hebrew here when so very few can actually read it? There is very good reason for why I posted what I did.

You are a complete fraud.

Interplanner

Since the destruction of Jerusalem came and went in 70-2 AD, none of this matters. The NT is replete with the expectation of everything ending 'right after' that event, but also has the allowance that God might NOT end the world at that point.

The only specific thing we will encounter is the 'short time of rebellion' mentioned at the end of the long reign of Christ we are now in, which will harass all believers, and will be destroyed by the presence of Christ.

Everything else was about the events of that generation, as the 1st page of the Rev says, and the time stamp of Lk 23:28 establishes. Unless you think we become adults in X000 years rather than 20-30 it mentions.

daqq

Since the destruction of Jerusalem came and went in 70-2 AD, none of this matters. The NT is replete with the expectation of everything ending 'right after' that event, but also has the allowance that God might NOT end the world at that point.

The only specific thing we will encounter is the 'short time of rebellion' mentioned at the end of the long reign of Christ we are now in, which will harass all believers, and will be destroyed by the presence of Christ.

Everything else was about the events of that generation, as the 1st page of the Rev says, and the time stamp of Lk 23:28 establishes. Unless you think we become adults in X000 years rather than 20-30 it mentions.

Nope, all disciples of the Master are commanded to WATCH for all the signs given in the Olivet Discourse, (Mrk13:37), and that means the signs given obviously are not what you, being a Preterist, think they are or were supposed to be. The words of the Messiah are never going to pass away, (Mrk13:31).

Interplanner

Nope, all disciples of the Master are commanded to WATCH for all the signs given in the Olivet Discourse, (Mrk13:37), and that means the signs given obviously are not what you, being a Preterist, think they are or were supposed to be. The words of the Messiah are never going to pass away, (Mrk13:31).

Everything in Mt24, Mk13, Lk19 before it says 'right after this' is about the situation on the ground in the 1st century Judea. Look at the details closely and on what matches Mt 10 and elsewhere in Lk (13, 15, 17, 19, 23) about what was about to take palce. It is Judea-based, and things going on right then, like Sabbath police.

The NT is full of expecting the end of the world right after that (above) destruction of the country, but ALLOWED for an extension, like Peter says in 2 Pet 3, or like the 4 options of the return of the owner allow in Mk 13.

A Preterist believes Christ already came. I am a historian. My graduate thesis was on Luke-Acts and the 'Great War.' He said the city and temple would be destroyed in that generation, like Daniel 9. He said his own coming back might be right after, but allowed for it to be later.

All eschatology fails when it does not put those Mt24A things in 1st century Judea, AND the rest as worldwide and not yet realized. Many, many systems fail on one or the other.

daqq

Everything in Mt24, Mk13, Lk19 before it says 'right after this' is about the situation on the ground in the 1st century Judea. Look at the details closely and on what matches Mt 10 and elsewhere in Lk (13, 15, 17, 19, 23) about what was about to take palce. It is Judea-based, and things going on right then, like Sabbath police.

The NT is full of expecting the end of the world right after that (above) destruction of the country, but ALLOWED for an extension, like Peter says in 2 Pet 3, or like the 4 options of the return of the owner allow in Mk 13.

A Preterist believes Christ already came. I am a historian. My graduate thesis was on Luke-Acts and the 'Great War.' He said the city and temple would be destroyed in that generation, like Daniel 9. He said his own coming back might be right after, but allowed for it to be later.

All eschatology fails when it does not put those Mt24A things in 1st century Judea, AND the rest as worldwide and not yet realized. Many, many systems fail on one or the other.

How can you not see that your version of the Messiah is just as much a false prophet as the OP's version of Messiah? Anything that you say has never yet been fulfilled makes him a false prophet. Moreover the biggest problem with historicism is revealed in that one simple little statement where the Master says that the heavens and the earth shall pass away but his words shall not pass away. Have we not already had this discussion many times before? Your historicism nullifies those words because just like the OP, even though you are at opposite ends of the spectrum, you view everything as either already having been fulfilled or else yet to be fulfilled sometime in the unknowable future. In essence you look at prophecy as if on a linear timeline where you can look back on history and check things off that you assume to have already been fulfilled. Prophecy has nothing to do with such outward and worldly things, (especially the words of the Messiah), but rather has to do with yourself and your walk with and in Messiah. Those signs which are given in the Olivet Discourse are for all disciples of Messiah, not just those in first century Judea, and I know that Mrk13:37 has been quoted to you manifold times because I still remember quoting those words to you myself. Why do you continue to reject the words of the Messiah and disbelieve them?

Since the destruction of Jerusalem came and went in 70-2 AD, none of this matters.

All of it matters but you are nullifying the words of the Messiah.

The NT is replete with the expectation of everything ending 'right after' that event, but also has the allowance that God might NOT end the world at that point.

You are now just making excuses for your failed version of a messiah.

Now you are admitting that your version of Messiah said some things that have not yet happened; and not only that but the author of the Apocalypse too; and not only that but your fake version of Paul who is also now clearly a false prophet. See the problem here? You have ignored and broken the Torah in your ignorant doctrine which you have concocted for your own private usage to justify what you wish to believe. Bad news for you: the words of the Apocalypse are not going to pass away either, and neither will the words of Paul, because those authors actually knew the Messiah and Testified according to his own Testimony. Their words are also SPIRIT and therefore can only be understood supernally by way of and through the Testimony of the Messiah found in the Gospel accounts and the Apocalypse: and the author of the Apocalypse even tells you that the Spirit of the Prophecy is the Testimony of Yeshua, (Rev19:10 YLT).

More nullification of the Testimony of Messiah:

Mark 13:28-37 KJV
28 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:
29 So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.
30 Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

You are commanded to watch: how therefore do you imagine that you have the right to nullify most everything the Master commanded you to be watching for? By your false doctrines of man you nullify the Testimony of Messiah as applying to yourself, and therefore your version of Messiah is a false messiah: which means that you also preach a false gospel of peace and safety, just as the false prophets of Israel did when they told the people that the king of Babylon would not come and take them away. The very same thing which I already said to the OP, and the scripture which I quoted, also applies to you and your false doctrine:

Deuteronomy 18:13-22 KJV
13 Thou shalt be perfect with the LORD thy God.
14 For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the LORD thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
16 According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
17 And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
19 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.
20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

YOUR version of Messiah is therefore a false prophet because you say that some of what he foretold has still yet not come to pass even after nearly two thousand years. YOUR version of the Apocalypse is also a lie because you say that some of the things written therein have still not yet come to pass even after nearly two thousand years and even though the author boldly tells you that those things are to shortly and quickly come to pass. So because you can neither see nor walk according to the SPIRIT, (for the Spirit of the prophecy is plainly stated to be the Testimony of Messiah, Rev19:10), you therefore cannot see that those things in the Apocalypse concern things that have been going on since the book was written: each in his or her own appointed times, times appointed of the Father, (Gal4:1-2), for those things concern the walk, that is, halacha, and not your fanciful futurist one-time-only global holocaust and false interpretations according to the eyes and mind of your flesh-man Esau nature who walks according to his belly like the serpent.

<snip>

Here is the real problem, false prophet, your mind has not yet been opened:

Luke 24:44-48 ASV
44 And he said unto them, These are my words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must needs be fulfilled, which are written in the law of Moses, and the prophets, and the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their mind, that they might understand the scriptures;
46 and he said unto them, Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer, and rise again from the dead the third day;
47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name unto all the nations, beginning from Jerusalem.
48 ​Ye are witnesses of these things.

Because you refuse to believe the Testimony of the Messiah.

Forget 70AD because none of it had to do with the Olivet Discourse.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No one knows when Christ will return but the Father (In other words, it's within the Father's purview, not the Son's, to decide when He will return):
[JESUS]“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.So you also, when you see these things happening, know that it is near—at the doors!Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.“ But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch.Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning—lest, coming suddenly, he find you sleeping.And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!”[/JESUS] - Mark 13:28-37 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark13:28-37&version=NKJV

Jesus told His disciples that they would go to "to the end of the earth" preaching (John even wrote in Revelation 7:9 that he saw "a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands"), yet by the end of Acts, we discover that they hardly ever left Israel:
And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, [JESUS]“which,”[/JESUS] He said, [JESUS]“you have heard from Me;for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”[/JESUS] Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, “Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?”And He said to them, [JESUS]“It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority.But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”[/JESUS] - Acts 1:4-8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts1:4-8&version=NKJV

AND

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”And Jesus answered and said to them: [JESUS]“Take heed that no one deceives you.For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.All these are the beginning of sorrows.“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.But he who endures to the end shall be saved.And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.[/JESUS] - Matthew 24:3-14 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew24:3-14&version=NKJV

Peter says that we can "hasten the coming of the LORD (meaning neither the day nor the hour is set in stone):
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. - 2 Peter 3:10-13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2Peter3:10-13&version=NKJV

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise" to return, but He does desire "that all should come to repentance" (2 Peter 3:9), and we should "account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation" (2 Peter 3:15). No one but the Father knows just when the last convert from the last tribe will be won, but if we "love his appearing" (2 Timothy 4:8), we can "hasten his coming" by doing all we can to get the gospel to the ends of the earth.

- ICR

It is based on these scriptures that we know that, while it is possible that what you say is true, Watchman, Christ will most likely NOT return on that day, and attempting to say that he will makes you a false prophet.

If you really think that Christ will return when you say He will, I want you to sign a contract with me that I pay you $5 and on that day (that you believe Christ will return, everything that is yours becomes mine, your house, your cars, your pets, your money, everything. You won't need it, because you'll be in heaven right?

Are you willing to do that? Oh, you're not? But I thought you said you were sure of your beliefs that Christ would return on that day and at that hour, are you not? :mock:

WatchmanOnTheWall

Lol, you are such a fraud.
Here is you pretending like you actually know what you are talking about:

Well, pseudo-prophet, here are the links to 1Kings18:1 for your favorite interlinears:

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/1_kings/18-1.htm
http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/1kg18.pdf

Are you even capable of reading the top line in the first link? And I mean the ENGLISH portion, (lol), does it not say rabbim yamim? Do you even understand what a transliteration is? You are literally mocking the Word of Elohim. Moreover those are indeed keys because if you actually had an interlinear on your own computer, which you can download for free from several different Bible software sites online, you would be able to search those key words or any variations of those words. As a matter of fact you could even search the Hebrew or Greek texts in the original languages but what use would it be for me to post Hebrew here when so very few can actually read it? There is very good reason for why I posted what I did.

You are a complete fraud.

If you took your own advise, you would communicate using language that is easier to understand. Even though i know what you are saying others don't. The reason I ignore or mock you is because not only does it sound incomprehensible but most of the your spiritualised theories are are simply rubbish and not true.

You sound like a mixture of the three mad prophets in that clip.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Wow! Interplanner, you don't even believe Jesus will return! Sad.

I pray God gives you revelation on this most basic of Christian beliefs:

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

And also on Jesus' 1000 year reign when He does return:

Revelation 20:6
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.