Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
View attachment 3963

The Office for National Statistics (ONS), a government agency in England, published data on deaths by vaccination status in England just as Prime Minister Boris Johnson was set to resign, so the mainstream (fake news) media there could run cover. For every 100,000 kids aged 10 to 14 who were FULLY VACCINATED in England, over 40 died from Covid-19.

That’s a negative effectiveness rate against death of minus 13,633 percent among the triple-vaxxed kids and early teens, but that’s not all. The ONS failed to publish the death rate for children under 10 years young, obviously because that was most likely even MORE shocking.

England‘s government health agencies stopped publishing vax status because death rates were skyrocketing for fully vaccinated teens and kids​

So tragic.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Dr. Deborah Birx: I knew shots would not prevent COVID infection​

'I think we overplayed the vaccines'​

Defenders of federal officials, including President Biden, who declared one year ago that people who received the COVID-19 vaccines would not contract the disease argue "the science" changes over time.

But the White House coronavirus response coordinator at the time the vaccines were developed and rolled out said in an interview Friday she wasn't surprised that people who were quadruple vaccinated, including Biden and Dr. Anthony Fauci, contracted the disease.

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines," Birx told the Fox News Channel's Neil Cavuto.

Birx, who is promoting a new book in which she confesses she manipulated data and quietly altered CDC guidance without authorization ...

ok doser

Gee if only there had been people warning us about this

The research was conducted at Lund University.
A new Swedish study published in MDPI found that the Pfizer vaccine goes into liver cells and converts to DNA, challenging claims so far that the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.
It’s the first time that researchers have shown in vitro – or inside a petri dish – how an mRNA vaccine is converted into DNA on a human liver cell line, the Epoch Times reported.
It’s precisely what health experts and fact-checkers said for more than a year could not occur.
Dr. Peter McCullough, an internist, cardiologist and epidemiologist who is one of the leading critics of the COVID vaccines, said the findings have “enormous implications of permanent chromosomal change” that could drive a “whole new genre of chronic disease.”

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Just like at the beginning of the plandemic he said masks weren’t needed and would do no good.

Flippity flop

It is likely he was telling the truth at the begnning. But being the punk lying government hack weasel he is, he was told to say otherwise and he gladly obeyed orders, totally peeing on his own medial ethics and violating his medical oath.

ok doser

Twitter at it again

Professor Shmuel Shapira, M.D., MPH, the former Director General of the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), is one of the top medical scientists in the world, and since his “vaccine” injury, he’s become one of the world’s top critics of the COVID-19 shots.

“I received 3 vaccinations, I was physically injured in a very significant way as many others were injured,” Shapira tweeted on May 13, 2022. “And in addition, my trust in the nature of the decisions and in the processes of making them has been severely eroded.”