The time has come...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
:mad:

That is it. I am going to find out about arming myself with a taser or something today.

Do yourself one better and get an actual handgun, and if you think it's necessary, a Concealed Carry permit.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I wear a mask to do my part.

Masks don't prevent the spread of the virus.

I cooperate to be helpful in the community where a deadly pandemic is spreading.

You have permission to go back to normal. No more masks, no more distance. Never grumble, never fear, for we are Paul Revere.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

You have permission to go back to normal. No more masks, no more distance. Never grumble, never fear, for we are Paul Revere.
Actually masks do help prevent the spread of stuff in your breath. Surgeons and nurses have been using them for the last century. Asians have been using them routinely during flue season.

I cooperate.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Actually masks do help prevent the spread of stuff in your breath.

That is true, but they DO NOT filter out aerosolized particles, and since the coronavirus is an aerosol-based virus, (not to mention, such particles are much, MUCH smaller than the holes in a mask) they, inside such particles, pass through the mask with ease, like a mosquito passing through a chain-link fence.

Surgeons and nurses have been using them for the last century.

To protect against particles that are larger than the holes in the mask, which do not include aerosols.

For example:

Asians have been using them routinely during flue season.

And?

I cooperate.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That is true, but they DO NOT filter out aerosolized particles, and since the coronavirus is an aerosol-based virus, (not to mention, such particles are much, MUCH smaller than the holes in a mask) they, inside such particles, pass through the mask with ease, like a mosquito passing through a chain-link fence.

To protect against particles that are larger than the holes in the mask, which do not include aerosols.

For example:

And?

FWIW, the right has become just as rebellious as the Left.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
"You have my permission to go back to normal. To work hard. To live. No more masks. No more distance. We’re going back to the old normal. Email, text and call your friends, they have my permission too. If social media gets shut down, continue to print, distribute and thrive. Sincerely, Paul Revere." (Print these and give them out www.WeArePaulRevere.net .)

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Beverly Hills Ain't Taking It

"In the latest rejection of government shutdowns of businesses to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Beverly Hills City Council on Tuesday voted to oppose a Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order to ban outdoor dining.
The Los Angeles NBC affiliate reported on the unanimous vote:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Beverly Hills Ain't Taking It

"In the latest rejection of government shutdowns of businesses to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Beverly Hills City Council on Tuesday voted to oppose a Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order to ban outdoor dining.
The Los Angeles NBC affiliate reported on the unanimous vote:

Good.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Masks didn't keep me from catching the virus. I still caught it despite wearing masks.

Gary K

Banned
Masks didn't keep me from catching the virus. I still caught it despite wearing masks.
Masks do not stop this disease. They cannot stop it. Mask, social distancing, and lockdowns are nothing more that setting the psychological stage for even greater restrictions of personal liberty.

Social distancing of 6 feet is about 1/4 the distance an aerosolized particle can drift in midair indoors. Farther if there is central heating and airconditioning. So if we think a distance of 6 feet can come even close to keeping us away from the coronavirus we're dreaming. And if we're outside with a breeze blowing one of these nano sized particles can probably drift a half mile or more. It's basically an unknown but the faster the breeze the faster and farther a virus can travel.

expos4ever

From the reputable journal Nature:

To be clear, the science supports using masks, with recent studies suggesting that they could save lives in different ways: research shows that they cut down the chances of both transmitting and catching the coronavirus, and some studies hint that masks might reduce the severity of infection if people do contract the disease.

Can anyone provide evidence from a credible source that suggests otherwise?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

To be clear, the science supports using masks, with recent studies suggesting that they could save lives in different ways: research shows that they cut down the chances of both transmitting and catching the coronavirus, and some studies hint that masks might reduce the severity of infection if people do contract the disease.

How about someone actually in the field?

By the way, the video I was originally going to share has apparently been removed from YouTube. I'm thankful to have found this reshare.

And if that video gets removed, you can find the actual video file on https://wearepaulrevere.net, linked above as well.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

By the way, here is the Great Barrington Declaration Dr. Hodkinson mentioned: