The time has come...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... unvaccinated are killing people in ways they probably never imagined
Describe three of the ways that I (unvaccinated me) am killing people

Choose ways that I probably never have imagined.

You will have to avoid the following:

Stab eye with fork
Crush with heavy stone
Stab eye with pencil
Remove air from sealed room
Stab eye with sharpened banana dipped in liquid nitrogen
Feed to starving rats
Stab eye with sharpened rat dipped in liquid nitrogen
Fire
Stab eye with broken turn signal
Drown
Stab eye with carrot
Dissolve in acid
Stab eye with sharpened Fauci dipped in liquid nitrogen
Dip in liquid nitrogen

Last edited:

marke

What utter nonsense.

I won't bother to see if your statement about prevention is correct or not because it is entirely beside the point.

The value of the vaccine lies primarily in its ability to prevent serious illness and death.

Unless you have a defect of reasoning, or are completely ignorant of the merits of the vaccine, you have to know this.

So, I suggest, your implication that prevention of transmission is the key issue is another of your, yes, lies.

As for the vaccine "killing some people", you are, of course, conveniently silent on the matter of how many people it kills. And of course we know why - it is a very small number. And, naturally enough, you are entirely silent on the matter of the death risk (from covid) associated with not taking the vaccine.

In short, whether by omission or by commission, you are, by any reasonable standard, a compulsive liar.
Do a study. Millions of unvaccinated people have not contracted covid. Thousands of vaccinated people have contracted covid. How does that support the idea that non-vaccinated people are at greater risk than vaccinated people?

marke

Of course not. And I know you are smart enough to know this.

When you willingly forego a safe vaccine against an insanely contagious disease that can either directly kill or needlessly divert medical resources from other people who need it, it is hard to argue that you are not actively participating in the killing of people.

If you do not think I have the cred to make such a statement, how about this statement from Dr. Natish Paryani, oncologist:

The unvaccinated are killing people in ways they probably never imagined

The vaccinated, on the other hand, have taken all reasonable precautions to prevent transmission. So, while a vaccinated person can get covid and transmit it to some unvaccinated moron who then dies, the vaccinated person has not acted irresponsibly - they did all they could reasonably do to prevent this from happening by getting vaccinated.

So, in any reasonable sense, the vaccinated person is not an accessory to murder.
Vaccinated people who get covid were fooled into thinking the vaccine would protect them from covid. Many who have taken the vaccine have died from the vaccine. That is not a good promotional point for the vaccine.

marke

At least I am not retard like way 2 go who moronically posts graphs without the slightest inkling of what conclusions can be legitimately drawn from them.
What can we legitimately conclude from the fact that millions of people who have not been vaccinated have not contracted covid while thousands of those who have been vaccinated have contracted covid?

marke

Well no.

Knowing that they are still at risk of becoming infectious and spreading the disease to others, they could wear masks or multiple masks to reduce that risk.

This is, of course, the latest recommendation from the CDC and Joe the Rapist.

Are these people "accessories to murder"?

None of the rich white democrats wore masks, including Nancy Pelosi, but her brown-skinned slaves were forced to wear them. That has been a common trait among fascist democrat rulers. They impose heavy-handed covid rules on everyone else that they themselves never follow.

marke

pfizer study will have the results by 2025 and 2027

link

View attachment 1601
Nearly every modern covid vaccine used aborted fetal cells in the development and testing of the vaccine. Some have used monkey cells or cells of other animals. I am not surprised that hundreds of thousands of people around the world have gotten seriously ill from the experimental vaccines.

expos4ever

Do a study. Millions of unvaccinated people have not contracted covid. Thousands of vaccinated people have contracted covid. How does that support the idea that non-vaccinated people are at greater risk than vaccinated people?
This is beyond stupid.

It is simply not possible that you are so profoundly mentally impaired that you believe this utterly moronic statement. If I had some reason to believe you suffered from a real cognitive deficit, I would of course, be kind and leave you in peace.

But you are not this stupid - you can't be.

expos4ever

and here 👇 you denying the vaxed are getting infected
Ok, genius, let's do this the hard way.

I never denied the vaxed are infected. Read what I wrote, not what your befuddled brain wants to believe that I wrote:

no adult can possibly be so mentally impaired as to not understand that the graph you posted does not establish that the vaccine is not preventing infection.

Now, I understand that my carefully chosen wording may be beyond your grasp, but please try to follow carefully:

What I said was that the graph does not establish that the vaccine is not preventing infection.

G-R-A-P-H.

expos4ever

Israel deaths are almost the same as before the vax
Although eagles are supposed to see well, you clearly need glasses. This chart, in fact, shows that the death rate post vax-rollout is markedly lower now than it was before the vax. The death rate is rising, but that is not the same as saying it is as high as it was before.

1629814964850.png

And all your buddies who apparently liked your post since it lines up with what they wish to believe need glasses as well.

expos4ever

I got covid and recovered. Thankfully, I was not vaccinated before I got covid or I may have ended up dead within hours of taking the shot like Hank Aaron was.
Hey genius, some people were killed in car accidents within hours of their covid shot.

Better add "dying in car accidents" as one of the side effects of the vaccine.

Pinhead.

way 2 go

Although eagles are supposed to see well, you clearly need glasses. This chart, in fact, shows that the death rate post vax-rollout is markedly lower now than it was before the vax. The death rate is rising, but that is not the same as saying it is as high as it was before.
Israel deaths are almost the same as before the vax ,compare August to August
and cases are the same as before the vax
that is to say it doesn't look like the vax is working

now I will add the herd immunity of Sweden into the argument , you can can ignore it

Screenshot_2021-08-24 Sweden COVID 1,119,358 Cases and 14,631 Deaths - Worldometer.png

Last edited:

way 2 go

I never denied the vaxed are infected.
so as a vaccine that was supposed to prevent infection it failed
so its more like Nyquil™
only with more serious side effects
no adult can possibly be so mentally impaired as to not understand that the graph you posted does not establish that the vaccine is not preventing infection.
sure it dose , cases are the same as before the vax
Now, I understand that my carefully chosen wording may be beyond your grasp, but please try to follow carefully:

What I said was that the graph does not establish that the vaccine is not preventing infection.

G-R-A-P-H.
I added this which you ignored

CAPTUR~1.jpg

way 2 go

link

1. Covid. The real key metric to test with vaccinations is the Absolute Reduction Rate that takes into consideration the relevant whole population. Due to the preexisting health disparities between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated, measuring Covid efficacy by the Relative Reduction Rate that only contrasts those two groups fails to account for the selection bias problem in who is vaccinated. An example: a better way to measure would be to compare the vaccinated population in a country with the unvaccinated population in a country at a similar seasonal time the year before, with the unvaccinated population the year before the "control group." By that measurement, the fact Israel has worse cases now than last year at this time (or neighboring, mostly unvaccinated Palestine now) despite high rates of vaccinations raises a red flag. "Israel has among the world’s highest levels of vaccination for COVID-19, with 78% of those 12 and older fully vaccinated, the vast majority with the Pfizer vaccine. Yet the country is now logging one of the world’s highest infection rates, with nearly 650 new cases daily per million people."

marke

Hey genius, some people were killed in car accidents within hours of their covid shot.

Better add "dying in car accidents" as one of the side effects of the vaccine.

Pinhead.
Only a liar or an idiot can insist the vaccine does not kill some people and make others seriously ill. Never mind that vaccine proponents think the numbers of those who get sick or die are insignificant, will the US government pay huge damage awards to those who have very bad reactions to the covid shot they did not want to take?