The Thud Experiment

Quincy

So what is that you believe exactly, ghost? Do you believe that people who have these issues are making it up? Do you believe that psychiatrists are misdiagnosing and mistreating patients who actually have a real problem?

These videos seem by and large to be just reactionary and not really stating a better way to deal with the issues people experience.

The issues I have with hypomania, I was given a choice between a mostly natural diet and exercise routine or taking medicine. I was never forced to take anything, or gave anything after meeting with a psych after just 20 minutes. I took the mostly natural route and it works. I only take a beta-blocker to stop panic attacks. Which if you've ever had one of those, you know it's not something you fake, like perhaps some emo teens might try to fake being bipolar for attention or whatever.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
Quincy...would you mind describing a panic attack? What exactly is it like? Do you just suddenly feel like running away? Is it like a fight or flight type thing?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Quincy...would you mind describing a panic attack? What exactly is it like? Do you just suddenly feel like running away? Is it like a fight or flight type thing?

I have suffered with these episodes all my life, and they are terrible.

You not only experience physical symptoms of anxiety but worse, your conception of ordinary surroundings become fearsome and all that is around you seems to turn alien.

Hard to describe. Nothing worse in the world can be experienced, IMO.

Nang

Thunder's Muse

I have suffered with these episodes all my life, and they are terrible.

You not only experience physical symptoms of anxiety but worse, your conception of ordinary surroundings become fearsome and all that is around you seems to turn alien.

Hard to describe. Nothing worse in the world can be experienced, IMO.

Nang

That's a pretty good description, nang.

When I was having them, my thoughts disappeared and I was simply reacting out of sheer panic.