The Spiritually Dead

Right Divider

Body part
Abel was a sinner, but not like Adam or Cain. All of God's people have the "First fruits of the Spirit" Romans 8:23. They are sinners and saints in one body.
You do not understand the two things that God was and is doing. They are not yet joined.
Eph 1:10 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

Robert Pate

Banned
You do not understand the two things that God was and is doing. They are not yet joined.
Paul confessed, "For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwells no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not" Romans 7:18.

Christians have to natures, the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Satan. which one you let control you is up to you.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you always use your position as a moderator

My position as a moderator has nothing to do with this.

to insult people?

When throwing stones at a pack of wolves, the one that whimpers got hit.

Maybe you should pay attention to what Derf said, because you did exactly what he said you shouldn't do.

If I called you a dunce you would probably kick me off of the Forum.

In case you forgot, ":dunce:" was an emoji that we had available to use back when we were still using vBulletin for this site.

It looked like this:

dork.gif

Right Divider

Body part
Paul confessed, "For I know that in me (that is in my flesh) dwells no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not" Romans 7:18.

Christians have to natures, the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of Satan. which one you let control you is up to you.
Again, that is a bizarre idea that is not supported by scripture.

i.e., spirits are not natures.