The Spiritually Dead

Robert Pate

Banned
You lie about what the Bible says.

Nowhere IN THE BIBLE can you find people being CREATED with "the Spirit of the devil" in them. That is some evil nonsense that you dreamed up.

Your approach to the Bible is very cultish.
You have no scripture, so you have no defense for what you believe. I have raised three children, everyone of them was evil.

"For the imagination of a man's heart is evil from his youth" Genesis 8:21.

"There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

Adam is our first father. We have inherited his sinful, evil nature that is of Satan.

Right Divider

Body part
You have no scripture, so you have no defense for what you believe. I have raised three children, everyone of them was evil.

Adam is our first father. We have inherited his sinful, evil nature that is of Satan.
Again... you LACK scripture that says that God creates people with "the Spirit of Satan" in them.

You are a ridiculous man. You do NOT understand CONTEXT in writings like the scripture. You cherry-pick and attempt to assign your preferred "ideas" to the scripture.

You are a cult to yourself!

Bradley D

"Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me" (Ps. 51:5).

I believe all are born with the inclination to sin.

Derf

Whose sinful nature did Satan inherit?

Robert Pate

Banned
Then why couldn’t man be the same—created good, and then became evil? Why would man need to be filled with Satan’s spirit from birth to be evil?

Adam who is our first father, was created innocent. He was not created divine or good or bad. But when he chose to sin against God, like Satan did he became evil. God withdrew his Spirit from him and Satan entered in.

Adam like Satan wanted to be like God, Genesis 3:5.

Derf

Adam who is our first father, was created innocent. He was not created divine or good or bad. But when he chose to sin against God, like Satan did he became evil. God withdrew his Spirit from him and Satan entered in.

Adam like Satan wanted to be like God, Genesis 3:5.
You’re beyond what scripture says, and into false doctrine.

Right Divider

Body part
You are such a stickler for scripture and yet you provide none.
Please document this with scripture.

Robert Pate

Banned
You are such a stickler for scripture and yet you provide none.
Please document this with scripture.
Try this one, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5.

We are born sinners and need to be born again by the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Isaiah said, "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all of our righteousness are like filthy rags; and we do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.

Robert Pate

Banned
Where does it say God withdrew His Spirit from Adam. God gave Adam the breath of life.
God does not indwell or fellowship with sinners. The only reason that Christians are indwelt with the Holy Spirit is because God sees them as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
You’re beyond what scripture says, and into false doctrine.

Do you believe that God still indwelt Adam and Eve after they rebelled against him? If that is what you believe, then you must believe that God is also a sinner.

Right Divider

Body part
Try this one, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me" Psalm 51:5.
That does NOT support your claims.
These were your claims:
Please give scripture that actually supports your claims.
  1. That God created Adam with "the Spirit of God in him".
  2. That when he sinned, God "withdrew His Spirit from him and Satan entered in".
We are born sinners and need to be born again by the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.
Isn't it odd that the apostle Paul never uses the term "born again"?
Isaiah said, "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all of our righteousness are like filthy rags; and we do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind have taken us away" Isaiah 64:6.
Again, who is denying this? You are arguing with a phantom.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
That does NOT support your claims.
These were your claims:

Please give scripture that actually supports your claims.
  1. That God created Adam with "the Spirit of God in him".
  2. That when he sinned, God "withdrew His Spirit from him and Satan entered in".

Isn't it odd that the apostle Paul never uses the term "born again"?

Again, who is denying this? You are arguing with a phantom.

Like I said before, if you don't have scripture to refute me, you have nothing but hot air.

Derf

Like I said before, if you don't have scripture to refute me, you have nothing but hot air.
What you’re saying is that as long as scripture doesn’t specifically deny something, then that something is true.

What @Right Divider is saying is that if scripture doesn’t specifically support something, that something may be false.

Here’s an example: “pink elephants can fly.”

With your model, it must be true, because scripture doesn’t tell us pink elephants can’t fly. With RD’s model, it might be false, because scripture has nothing to say about it.

Who do you think has the better model?