The Sound of Freedom

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Oh sure, heard of it but how about you clarify just exactly what it is in your own words? After all, you have claimed that I'm a shill for such.
We can start with the US Military Industrial Complex. The Pentagon has never been audited, despite the fact that this is illegal. Since 1996, $10 trillion in tax payer money has gone unaccounted for.

Arthur Brain

We can start with the US Military Industrial Complex. The Pentagon has never been audited, despite the fact that this is illegal. Since 1996, $10 trillion in tax payer money has gone unaccounted for.
The pentagon has never been audited? So, this happened under Trump's tenure as well, right?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Things become credible
No they don't. Things don't become credible. What's credible is always credible. What's not credible is never credible.

Oh get some new material you tedious bore.
See post #243. Try to deal rationally with the old material. So far, you have failed to do so, leaving my questions unanswered, and lying about that fact. For shame.

I have zero doubt about the fact that you're far from bored.:LOL:

7djengo7

rumble.com?!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, hey man, you carry on...
Thanks for the handy template, @Arthur Brain:
mediamatters.org?!

theguardian.com?!

yahoo.com?!

Independent.co.uk?!

vice.com?!

yahoo.com?!

I don't trust any given news source alone until it's corroborated and verified. What's wrong with that?
@Arthur Brain?!

Arthur Brain

No they don't. Things don't become credible. What's credible is always credible. What's not credible is never credible.

See post #243. Try to deal rationally with the old material. So far, you have failed to do so, leaving my questions unanswered, and lying about that fact. For shame.

I have zero doubt about the fact that you're far from bored.:LOL:
Things become established as credible once they've been verified if that makes it any easier for you to understand. For example, It's easily verifiable that Trump was president from 2016-2020 and that he didn't serve a second term, just as it's verifiable that Biden has been president from 2020 to the present. You've been answered but if you want to carry on wasting your time with some silly tropes and all then crack on. your time to waste after all.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Thanks for the handy template, @Arthur Brain:

mediamatters.org?!

theguardian.com?!

yahoo.com?!

Independent.co.uk?!

vice.com?!

yahoo.com?!

@Arthur Brain?!

As you'll have noticed there's no wingnut sites in there or tabloid press. Well, then again, maybe you didn't.

7djengo7

Things become established as credible once they've been verified
It's amusing how you simply inflate your posts with additional, vacuous verbiage when you've already failed to respond rationally to questions about your earlier raving. Now, you've burdened yourself with yet another problem: you have to tell us exactly how verifying the propostion, P, is somehow (according to your imagination) different from establishing the proposition, P. What (if anything) has one done in verifying P that he has not done in establishing P? What (if anything) has one done in establishing P that he has not done in verifying P?
it's verifiable that Biden has been president from 2020 to the present.
Then why has it never been verified?
You've been answered
It's also amusing, that formula you choose to use whenever you're lying about your failure to have answered a question someone has asked you. It's like you vainly imagine that by saying "You've been answered," instead of saying "I've answered you," or "I've answered your question," you can somehow hide your dishonesty because you left out first person reference to yourself. It's one of your tells.

Arthur Brain

It's amusing how you simply inflate your posts with additional, vacuous verbiage when you've already failed to respond rationally to questions about your earlier raving. Now, you've burdened yourself with yet another problem: you have to tell us exactly how verifying the propostion, P, is somehow (according to your imagination) different from establishing the proposition, P. What (if anything) has one done in verifying P that he has not done in establishing P? What (if anything) has one done in establishing P that he has not done in verifying P?

It's also amusing, that formula you choose to use whenever you're lying about your failure to have answered a question someone has asked you. It's like you vainly imagine that by saying "You've been answered," instead of saying "I've answered you," or "I've answered your question," you can somehow hide your dishonesty because you left out first person reference to yourself. It's one of your tells.
"Additional, vacuous verbiage"? After this load of stuck up waffle?

Wowzers, irony just doesn't compute with you does it?

7djengo7

Now, you've burdened yourself with yet another problem: you have to tell us exactly how verifying the propostion, P, is somehow (according to your imagination) different from establishing the proposition, P.
@Arthur Brain: <NO ANSWER>
What (if anything) has one done in verifying P that he has not done in establishing P?
What (if anything) has one done in establishing P that he has not done in verifying P?

Arthur Brain

By whom?

By whom?
Unless you're a paranoid to the hilt conspiracy nut, then you know fine well that Biden has been the sworn in president for over three years. No time for bat crazy on that score.

I've already answered you as to where to get news from and how to corroborate it and where not to get it from as well.

7djengo7

Unless you're a paranoid to the hilt conspiracy nut, then you know fine well that Biden has been the sworn in president for over three years. No time for bat crazy on that score.

I've already answered you as to where to get news from and how to corroborate it and where not to get it from as well.
But you're a wingnut, so did you expect us to take you seriously when you emitted all that noise? Not only are you a wingnut, but you're downright cross-threaded if you actually believe we do, or would, or could, or should.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Unless you're a paranoid to the hilt conspiracy nut, then you know fine well that Biden has been the sworn in president for over three years.

False dichotomy, and you didn't answer my question.

1) No, I don't "know" that Biden has been the sworn in president for over three years. I cannot know something that is false.
2) No, I am not a "paranoid to the hilt conspiracy nut."
3) No, you have not answered me. You said:
Things become established as credible once they've been verified
I queried you on who verifies such things. You have provided no such answer.