ECT the Sixth Hour in John 19:14.

0scar

As for VP Wierwille, he as fallen asleep and is awaiting the return of Christ, I Thessalonians 4:13-18

Since the dead are dead until they are raised from the dead, the first opportunity for you to contact VP Wierwille will be some time after the return of Christ

Sorry for that. It is a pity that VP W pass away without having the chance to know what I know about Christ pasion. Was him the founder of any denomination? Is him the "big name" in your denomination?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus is on trial at Pilate´s by noon (sixth hour) and afternoon, eventually being sentenced to the cross and severelly wiped. John 19:14-16
Jesus is crucififed by the 9am (third hour) Matk 15:21-25
No.
Jesus was not crucified same day of his arrest
There is no indication, when you put all the accounts together, of anything different.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It could not have happened as you put it

One thing you can take to the bank is Jesus is our Passover lamb and the timing of two deaths needed to have the same scheduled time of death albeit the physical natural lambs death was put off because of the darkness that was the result of the crucifixion of Jesus. (Our Passover Lamb slain for the sins of the World)
Jesus was crucified on preparation day, the 14th of the 1st month.

0scar

trying to change issue?

Jesus is on trial at Pilate´s by noon (sixth hour) and afternoon, eventually being sentenced to the cross and severelly wiped.
John 19:14-16

Jesus is already crucififed by the 9am (third hour)
Matk 15:21-25
WORD OF GOD

rstrats

Matthew 26:17 says: “Now on the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover?” What day of the month was this - the 13th or the 14th?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
trying to change issue?

Jesus is on trial at Pilate´s by noon (sixth hour) and afternoon, eventually being sentenced to the cross and severelly wiped.

WORD OF GOD
No, I just responded to Livelystone about what he said about what I said.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 26:17 says: “Now on the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the Passover?” What day of the month was this - the 13th or the 14th?
You may need to look at your translation again, but the first day of the feast of unleavened bread, which was approaching, is the 15th of the 1st month.

0scar

please stay on topic

WORD OF GOD

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
please stay on topic

WORD OF GOD
Why do you say He was on trial at the sixth hour?

0scar

Untellectual,

re: "You may need to look at your translation again..."

That was a direct quote from the KJV.

please stay on topic

WORD OF GOD

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Untellectual,

re: "You may need to look at your translation again..."

That was a direct quote from the KJV.
I am talking about the phrase as a whole and the usage of the word "now".

The time of year was Passover, obviously... and the feast of unleavened bread.

Livelystone

As I said earlier details concerning the topic of this conversation are not a hill for me to die on.

On the other hand, Jesus always fulfills prophecy, and it is His fulfilling of prophecy that proves He was/is the Messiah.

Anytime you break away from Him fulfilling prophecy, you break away from the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
As I said earlier details the topic of this conversation are not a hill for me to die on.

On the other hand, Jesus always fulfills prophecy, and it is His fulfilling of prophecy that proves He was/is the Messiah.

Anytime you break away from Him fulfilling prophecy, you break away from the truth.
I know Jesus (is) our Passover.

0scar

this the topic, the only topic:
the Sixth Hour in John 19:14.
everything else is offtopic and is not permited by the rules

rstrats

Untellectual,
re: "I am talking about the phrase as a whole and the usage of the word 'now'."

Unless you're just messin' with me, you're going to have to explain how the word "now" in front of "on the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus..." makes the phrase not mean that the disciples came to the Messiah on the first day of unleavened bread.