The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

This is simpler than yours.

Christ's audience at that point in history was "The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel." He wasn't preaching to the Gentiles. Paul was sent by the "Ascended Christ" to preach "The Grace Gospel" to the Gentiles.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV)
Romans 1:16 (KJV)

1 Corinthians 15:2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you...​

Are you teaching that if a person doesn't hold fast they lose their salvation?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That can hardly be called a gospel. We need to keep in mind that Paul was the least of the apostles and hardly worth being called an apostle because he persecuted God's church.

However, he repented and set an example for all of us that we too need to repent and believe the gospel.

Then our sins need to be washed away so we can walk in a new life with Jesus Christ.

That's the true gospel.

You're a wee bit confused.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was ministering to the Jews, not the Gentiles.

Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”​

A house is a dwelling place. It's where God lives.

Why do you exclude yourself?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”​

A house is a dwelling place. It's where God lives.

Why do you exclude yourself?

Christ was ONLY ministering to the House of Israel in Matthew through John and other books beyond those. You must know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible in order to discern that truth.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MAD has its own exclusive gospel.

It's called "The Grace Gospel." It's the same Gospel that was subsequently given to the Apostle Paul on the road to Damascus by the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. It's the ONLY Gospel for this "Dispensation of Grace" that we live in. Paul called it that in case you're wondering where that came from.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ was ONLY ministering to the Jews in Matthew through John and other books beyond those. You must know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible in order to discern that truth.

He said, house of Israel. Are you claiming he didn't mean what he said?

Wait, I get it, you don't know the difference do you?