The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus says YOU won't be forgiven if you do not forgive others.

God did not put it in one's mind and not another's before he or she forgave.

God tells everyone that they have to forgive or God won't forgive you.

How are you saved if you are not forgiven?

Mat_6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat_6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat_6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Things that are different are not the same.

Eph_4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Col_2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

God's Truth

Mat_6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat_6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
Mat_6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Things that are different are not the same.

Eph_4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Col_2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

First, Paul did NOT WIPE AWAY the words of God spoken by the Word of God.

As for Ephesians 4:32, Paul is speaking of how to keep living AFTER you are saved.

God's Truth

GT

Scriptures please

Jesus says you will NEVER ENTER if you do not humble yourself.

So tell me how you will enter if you do not obey that when Jesus says you will not?

Jesus says you will not be forgiven if you do not forgive others.

So tell me how you think you will be forgiven if Jesus says you won't?

Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

God's Truth

GT...Meshak...Marhig...all call Him Lord, Lord but refuse to do what He says.

You sound like the mockers on the sideline when Jesus was getting tortured.

Mark 14:65
Then some of them began to spit on Him. They blindfolded Him, struck Him with their fists, and said to Him, "Prophesy!" And the officers received Him with slaps in His face.

You think you are doing something right by ganging up and merely calling people liars and any other humiliating thing you can say and do to them.

How about answer questions like what do you think we have to obey that Jesus teaches?

How about tell your accomplice to cool it with the foul names?

How about acknowledge what I say as my answer instead of keep badgering me?

musterion

You sound like the mockers on the sideline when Jesus was getting tortured.

Mark 14:65
Then some of them began to spit on Him. They blindfolded Him, struck Him with their fists, and said to Him, "Prophesy!" And the officers received Him with slaps in His face.

You think you are doing something right by ganging up and merely calling people liars and any other humiliating thing you can say and do to them.

How about answer questions like what do you think we have to obey that Jesus teaches?

How about tell your accomplice to cool it with the foul names?

How about acknowledge what I say as my answer instead of keep badgering me?

Blah blah blah.

You don't obey His words, so you don't love His words.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus says YOU won't be forgiven if you do not forgive others.

God did not put it in one's mind and not another's before he or she forgave.

God tells everyone that they have to forgive or God won't forgive you.

How are you saved if you are not forgiven?

Christians are justified by faith. This means that they have been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. This is the Gospel which you apparently do not believe.

What you are trying to do in your flesh is already mine in Christ. I am perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are under the law and will be judged by the law and condemned.

God's Truth

Christians are justified by faith. This means that they have been justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus. This is the Gospel which you apparently do not believe.

What you are trying to do in your flesh is already mine in Christ. I am perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

You are not powerful enough either to do away with Jesus' words.

You need to stop bearing false witness against Paul and making him the one who wiped away all of Jesus' words on how to be saved.

musterion

You are not powerful enough either to do away with Jesus' words.

You need to stop bearing false witness against Paul and making him the one who wiped away all of Jesus' words on how to be saved.

You don't know Him because you don't believe Him because you don't obey Him. You are a hypocrite.

God's Truth

Christians are saved by having faith that Jesus' blood cleans them of the sins they repent of doing.

What you are trying to do in your flesh is already mine in Christ.

You cannot be a living sacrifice if you are sinning with your body.

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

You even go against Paul and don't know it.

I am perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

I am not under any law, but I have the law of Christ in my mind and heart.

Robert Pate

Banned
Christians are saved by having faith that Jesus' blood cleans them of the sins they repent of doing.

You cannot be a living sacrifice if you are sinning with your body.

Romans 12:1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God--this is your true and proper worship.

You even go against Paul and don't know it.

I am not under any law, but I have the law of Christ in my mind and heart.

The law is like a big tent and you are under it and in it. You will be judged by it and condemned.

God's Truth

The law is like a big tent and you are under it and in it. You will be judged by it and condemned.

There is a new law.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

You go against apostle Paul all the time, how pathetic.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is a new law.

1 Corinthians 9:21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

You go against apostle Paul all the time, how pathetic.

You have misinterpreted the scripture.

There are no rules or laws for those that are "In Christ".

The reason is that, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" and not by rules, laws or religion.

To be under the law is to be under condemnation. God sees the believer as perfect and complete "In Christ."

It appears that you are not "In Christ" as you are trying to be justified by keeping the law.

beloved57

You have misinterpreted the scripture.

There are no rules or laws for those that are "In Christ".

The reason is that, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" and not by rules, laws or religion.

To be under the law is to be under condemnation. God sees the believer as perfect and complete "In Christ."

It appears that you are not "In Christ" as you are trying to be justified by keeping the law.

Yall both believe the same thing, just in a different fashion ! You believe that Jesus Christ's death failed to save them He died for. You promote salvation by the freewill of man !