ECT The Right Man, Walking in the Spirit.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A reposting of a brilliant work about walking in the Spirit. Posted before by another and I will do it again.

God is Right, man is wrong.
Man does not know he is wrong.
God gave the Law to show man he is wrong.
The Law did not make man wrong.
Man believes if he obeys the Law, he will be Right.
He is wrong.
That is not why God gave man the Law.

God became a Man that was not wrong to make man Right.
The Right Man pointed out how wrong the wrong man is, and that He must be Right.
The wrong man cannot make himself Right.
The Right Man took the wrong, so the wrong man could be made Right.
The wrong man is made Right through the Right man.
The wrong man will never be wrong again.

Some who are wrong refuse to be Right and prefer to be wrong.
Some who are Right think they are Right because they do right.
They are wrong.

Some who are Right, tell others who are Right,
they are wrong, because they don't do right.
They are wrong.

All were wrong because, one was wrong
All who are Right, are Right because One is Right

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
A reposting of a brilliant work about walking in the Spirit. Posted before by another and I will do it again.

He is wrong.

The Right Man pointed out how wrong the wrong man is, and that He must be Right.

They are wrong.

They are wrong.

Right

Cross Reference

Brilliant? Lets see:

Explain that? How is man wrong? What is he wrong about?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Really? Again. how is man wrong?

Correct. It did however provide away short of redemption, to make man to be in right-standing with God.

He will be. That is if the Ten Commandments is the law he is referring to.

He is wrong.
How is righteous man wrong?

What does that mean? How is a righteous man, wrong.

Who is the wrong man in this?

Again, who is the wrong man is question?

In what way did the righteous man need to be made right?

If the wrong man sees his error and desires to be right is a choice he must make.

Really? You mean something magical happens in addition him get his thinking straightened that his heart can be renewed?

So it is a choice, right?

They are wrong.
You need to qualify what's being assumed.

They are wrong.

Shallow understanding

elohiym

A reposting of a brilliant work ...

Don't post the author's name.

How was the "Man" God became not wrong if the law shows that man is wrong? Is this where people will claim that Jesus was Right because he didn't sin, i.e. kept the law perfectly? :think:

If only God is Right, it should be stated: "God became a man to make man God." And there you have the orthodox teaching of Theosis. See for example section 460 of the Roman Catholic Catachism.

The claim is the wrong man, once made Right by the Right man, will never be wrong again. Let's see how that works ...

They are wrong.

That's convoluted thinking. If they are Right, they can never be wrong again in a way that effects salvation, assuming the author truly believes in eternal security. It's really pointless to say they are wrong; let them think what they want because they are Right.

They are wrong.

More convoluted thinking. It is right for someone who is Right to tell others who are Right to do right. It is right for someone who Right to tell others who are wrong that the Law shows them they are wrong and need to be made Right by the Right man.

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Paul wasn't wrong, right?

Cross Reference

Don't post the author's name.

How was the "Man" God became not wrong if the law shows that man is wrong? Is this where people will claim that Jesus was Right because he didn't sin, i.e. kept the law perfectly? :think:

If only God is Right, it should be stated: "God became a man to make man God." And there you have the orthodox teaching of Theosis. See for example section 460 of the Roman Catholic Catachism.

The claim is the wrong man, once made Right by the Right man, will never be wrong again. Let's see how that works ...

That's convoluted thinking. If they are Right, they can never be wrong again in a way that effects salvation, assuming the author truly believes in eternal security. It's really pointless to say they are wrong; let them think what they want because they are Right.

More convoluted thinking. It is right for someone who is Right to tell others who are Right to do right. It is right for someone who Right to tell others who are wrong that the Law shows them they are wrong and need to be made Right by the Right man.

1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

I would like to know what the "wrongness" is that it is presumed every man knew about himself that all willfully ignored because , “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Matthew 5:4 (ESV)

Cross Reference

Once again CR demonstrates the spirit that says, "Come on down off that cross, Jesus, I'll handle this myself."

Really?? Tell me Mustard, what "other" Christian are you that you can believe you can misrepresent the words of others with impunity? I don't like you.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How was the "Man" God became not wrong if the law shows that man is wrong?

Romans 8

3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,

When he became flesh, he did not become sinful. He came in the likeness of it. He came in the flesh, but not of Adam. Paul is very clear. In the likeness. He looked like it, but that doesn't mean you are also it.

Is this where people will claim that Jesus was Right because he didn't sin, i.e. kept the law perfectly?

He was not under death and sin, and he did not sin in his action. Is that what you are asking? His flesh still went through we went through. Happy, sad, angry, embarrassed, humiliation....he was tested in all ways.

If only God is Right, it should be stated:

Romans 3

10 As it is written: “There is none righteous, no, not one; 11 There is none who understands; There is none who seeks after God. 12 They have all turned aside; They have together become unprofitable; There is none who does good, no, not one.”

Isn't it amazing how fast some people are at bringing out the truth from the wolves? A bunch of people already know, that was Sozo's poem. This is what it comes down to. CR rejects 1 Corinthians 15. He rejects that the Lord Jesus Christ died for his sin. He can take care of it himself. To him, he will be saved because he said come into my heart and we will have a personal relationship, then he will be saved if he stays in that relationship.

Cross Reference

You accused yourself the first time you came here posting your false gospel of self-maintained justification.

I accused myself: You don't agree with and therefore I teach a false gospel. That's interesting since you have never spoken of what it is you claim I am in error and especially when you won't speak of the stripe you belong to. All you know is slander. Sad commentary.