The Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKevman

I ordered my own copy of "The Plot" yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here! I've been wanting to read it in its entirety for years and finally will. :up:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
PastorKevin said:
I ordered my own copy of "The Plot" yesterday. Can't wait for it to get here! I've been wanting to read it in its entirety for years and finally will. :up:
Oooooo... you are gonna love it!

drbrumley

As a reader of the plot, I agree you will love it.

I also bought a copy for Sharri so she can read it.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
My dad's having trouble deciding what else to buy. He wants most of the things KGOV has to offer.

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
I wish I had the thrill of reading the Plot for the first time again. A friend of mine loaned me his copy, I just can’t afford a copy of my own.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Joe Roberts said:
I wish I had the thrill of reading the Plot for the first time again. A friend of mine loaned me his copy, I just can’t afford a copy of my own.
I know how you feel.

Adam

Hall of Fame
The Plot, with it's newly raised price from $49.95 to $49.99, is the financial equivalent of the following.

3-4 new music CDs.
4-5 movie tickets
2-3 DVDs
2-3 novelty t-shirts

It's really not that much. Or, if you don't want to 'sacrifice' some of the above entertainment in your life, one could take $1.00 a day and put that in a jar for 60 subsequent days. At the end of those 60 days, you would have $60.00. That would be enough to buy The Plot, pay for the shipping, and head to Starbucks drinking a Venti Cinnamon Dolce Latte while getting doctrinally straight in the head. In theory, April 2nd (about the time you'd receive the book) could be a great day!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Actually if you can't afford it, I believe there are folks out there that will help you pay for it. Just call Bob's office and ask.

PKevman

I would be willing to chip in $10 for anyone who needs or wants it! That gets ya 1/5th of the way there.....

Toast

Ah Kevin, your going to love it. In my personal opinion, anyone who reads the plot will understand scripture better than most pastors. Be ready to be amazed. :)

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Cool PK, If I could only own one Bible Study, that would be it. Was a big eye opener for me.

Lighthouse and/or Joe Roberts, if you call BEL to order it, tell him Vaquero45/Jeff said he'd put 10.00 on it. PM me if you need more info for them. Then hit up PK, and you are 2/5th there. :)

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Toast said:
Ah Kevin, your going to love it. In my personal opinion, anyone who reads the plot will understand scripture better than most pastors.
Sadly, that isn't saying much!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want to get it, but I can't get a response about shipping costs outside of the States.

Jukia wants to read it too...

Brother

I read "The Plot" about eight years ago, but I didn't break down in joyful tears until I combined it with the tapes.

Frank Ernest

Hall of Fame
PastorKevin said:
Good choice! I've read it four times now and still keep finding good things. Definitely one for the reference library.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supremum said:
Do you mean The Plot by Irving Wallace, or some other The Plot?
We're talking about Bob Enyart's book that provides an overview of the bible. The Plot's main claim is that 1 verse of scripture solves the 10 biggest issues that Christians divide over. You can read chapter 1 for free at http://kgov.com/writings/the_plot

Status
Not open for further replies.