The NINE Commandments

Hoping

Banned
Christ taught the 10 Commandments.
Yes He did, but abbreviated to two...love God with all your might, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Nothing that Peter, or any other Apostle, may have said afterward makes any difference.
Why would they, if they loved Jesus and His Father ?
Jesus is the Master, the servants follow the Master.
Just as sheep follow their shepherd .
If you've been taught that the Apostles taught contrary to their Master's teachings, you've been taught wrong.
I never have been, thanks be to God .

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
That is one way to justify us Gentile's sinning.
You, right this minute, are not obeying the traffic laws of any of the states in which you are not now driving an automobile. According to you, that means you're breaking the laws of at least 49 US states.

7djengo7

That is one way to justify us Gentile's sinning.
If you're presently stopping at a red light, you're nevertheless presently failing to stop at thousands of other red lights, both in whatever state you're presently driving in as well as in all other 49 states. How do you justify your innumerable failures to obey those traffic laws?

Hoping

Banned
If you're presently stopping at a red light, you're nevertheless presently failing to stop at thousands of other red lights, both in whatever state you're presently driving in as well as in all other 49 states. How do you justify your innumerable failures to obey those traffic laws?
I am stopped, in your scenario.
Isn't that: loving my neighbors ?

Hoping

Banned
You, right this minute, are not obeying the traffic laws of any of the states in which you are not now driving an automobile. According to you, that means you're breaking the laws of at least 49 US states.
I am not driving now.

7djengo7

I am stopped
Oh, are you operating a motor vehicle? As long as you are not driving a car, you are failing to stop at red lights. How do you justify your present failure to be stopping at red lights? Your present failure to be stopping at red lights is your present failure to obey traffic laws. So, how do you justify your present failure to obey those laws?

Hoping

Banned
Which means you are not obeying traffic laws now. What's you "point"? How do you justify your present failure to obey NYC's traffic laws?
Thank God that I can obey His two commandments.
Thanks be to God for the gift of rebirth from His seed.

Hoping

Banned
Oh, are you operating a motor vehicle?
No.
As long as you are not driving a car, you are failing to stop at red lights.
I stop at the red lights I encounter...and I hope you do too.
How do you justify your present failure to be stopping at red lights?
I don't fail to stop at red lights. ???
Your present failure to be stopping at red lights is your present failure to obey traffic laws. So, how do you justify your present failure to obey those laws?
There is nothing to, as you say, justify. ???

7djengo7

Oh, are you operating a motor vehicle?
Then you are not stopping at any red light. Which means that you are not obeying traffic laws which mandate that you are to stop at red lights. How will you justify your failure to obey those laws?
I don't fail to stop at red lights.
You are failing to stop at thousands of red lights even as you sit reading this post. To stop at a red light is to be operating a motor vehicle. To not be operating a motor vehicle is to be failing to stop at red lights, so, for you to tell me that "No" you are not operating a motor vehicle is for you to tell me that you are failing to stop at red lights; it is you telling me that you are failing to obey traffic laws in all 50 states. How do you justify your failure to obey those laws?
There is nothing to, as you say, justify.
Your failure to be obeying traffic laws in all 50 states: that's what I'm asking you to justify.

7djengo7

I stop at the red lights I encounter
That is irrelevant to what I have been saying. You are failing to stop at the red lights you do not encounter; your failure to stop at them is your failure to obey traffic laws all across the USA. How do you justify your failure to obey those laws?

Hoping

Banned
Then you are not stopping at any red light. Which means that you are not obeying traffic laws which mandate that you are to stop at red lights. How will you justify your failure to obey those laws?
I'm not going through any red light either.
You are failing to stop at thousands of red lights even as you sit reading this post. To stop at a red light is to be operating a motor vehicle. To not be operating a motor vehicle is to be failing to stop at red lights, so, for you to tell me that "No" you are not operating a motor vehicle is for you to tell me that you are failing to stop at red lights; it is you telling me that you are failing to obey traffic laws in all 50 states. How do you justify your failure to obey those laws?

Your failure to be obeying traffic laws in all 50 states: that's what I'm asking you to justify.
I'm not going through any red light either.

Hoping

Banned
That is irrelevant to what I have been saying. You are failing to stop at the red lights you do not encounter; your failure to stop at them is your failure to obey traffic laws all across the USA. How do you justify your failure to obey those laws?
What you are saying is irrelavent.

Hoping

Banned
Please try to explain to us why you call it "sinning" for gentiles to not obey the Mosaic Law--commandments not given to the gentiles?
They pertain to all men.
Is murder not a sin to you ?
Thievery ?
Adultery ?
Drunkenness ?
Paul wrote..."But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law."
19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Gal 5:18-21)
It would seem that everyone not "led by the Spirit" is under the Law.
And all who commit works of the flesh shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
The real division between heaven and hell isn't the Law, it is the works of the flesh.
The flesh is subject to the Law !

7djengo7

How do you ?
Easily. By recognizing the fact that I am under not a single one of them so long as I am operating no motor vehicle. And, even while operating a motor vehicle, I'm subject to no more traffic laws than those of the state in which I am driving. I have no obligation to obey, nor any capability of obeying, laws to which I am not subject.

7djengo7

They pertain to all men.
False. The Mosaic law does not pertain to all men; it pertains only to the children of Israel.
Is murder not a sin to you ?
Murder is a sin. Saying "to you" is meaningless.
Thievery ?
Adultery ?
Drunkenness ?
All sins. What's your "point"?
It would seem that everyone not "led by the Spirit" is under the Law.
To what are you referring by your phrase, "the Law"? If you are referring to laws given by Moses, you're mistaken; only the children of Israel are under Mosaic law; gentiles are not under Mosaic law.