The Nice Positive Affirmation Thread For Those We Don't Really Detest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Except we do but positives positives....

Kmo isn't an incapable vampire that can't grow sprouts.

Selaphiel isn't an incapable vampire that probably can grow sprouts but who'd want to anyway?

Rusha isn't Glenn Close...

Mr Radish is not a vegetable pretending to be a gourmet side dish.

TH is not evil incarnate....

Further additions most (un)welcome!

:plain:

Lovejoy

I have very little idea how to add to this thread, but I will bump it till someone who does can offer a submission. I think it is quite funny, but I am puzzled as well.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Except we do but positives positives....

Kmo isn't an incapable vampire that can't grow sprouts.

Selaphiel isn't an incapable vampire that probably can grow sprouts but who'd want to anyway?

Rusha isn't Glenn Close...

Mr Radish is not a vegetable pretending to be a gourmet side dish.

TH is not evil incarnate....

Further additions most (un)welcome!

:plain:

How did you manage to get out of your cage again, Fluffmeister?

Lovejoy

Chrysostom is not a word processor with a broken enter key.
Abu is not a post modern artist of the new media, daring us to guess the key to unlock the relevance between post and link.
Bybee is not a back patter.
Kmoney does not have a thread.

Arthur Brain

:think: You do realize I actually never do that, I hope. :eek: Otherwise you're missing a lot inferential chuckles to be had.

Super answer though.

How was that one, AB? :chuckle:

Worse. :plain:

In other news, 'Whathastobedone' is not a deluded goof who is an expert where it comes to 'solutions' regarding sex and drugs.

Lovejoy

Selaphiel is not a monist who believes that we are some kind of clones in the resurrection. No, seriously, he isn't! I thought it was important to make the distinction. Where is the "I am not being ironic" font? Well, he is going to make a thread to justify the position anyway.

assuranceagent

Whenever I see the name "Aner" I do not chuckle sophomorically to myself at the unintentded similarity to a posterior reference.

...and when I read his posts, that similarity is not strengthened in my mind. :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.