The New Man:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

If any of you were truly “Christian”, you would KNOW what the New Man, Born Again, and what the name of the Lord IS. -- However, it seems I have to describe it to a bunch of lying jealous, phony people who CALL “THEMSELVES” “Christians”. - I’m not talking to those of you who truly TRY; - and you know perfectly well who you are! -- The true Christians; - Christ CALLS – “CHRISTIANS”. - Their NAMES are written it the Lamb’s Book of Life (Whatever that is to some of you so called “Christians”).

Most all the so called “Christians” know somewhat the idea of the “New Man”, but it ends there. – The “New Man” is “Born again”, and is “Created” in the image of God, and is “Resurrected” a New Man. – NO! You all don’t put them all together; however, you do get around to putting them all together in the same Parable. Not as though there are THREE DIFFERENT Parables, Born again, Created a new creature in the image of God, and Resurrected to walk in newness of life. ------ The lost are unlearned and unsaved false Prophets of their father from hell.

If I were to say what the TRUE NEW MAN is; you all would JUMP to your high heaven in anger and vomit. ---- SOOO, COME ON! – Get me with your cowardly SWORDS. – The TRUE NEW MAN is “Jesus Christ”, not YOU! --- Jesus Christ is the only, and TRUE, - NEW MAN!

The Christ that you say is in you all is the same Jesus Christ who walked the earth two thousand years ago. That Jesus Christ has been Born Again, Created a New Creature in the image of God, and He has BEEN RESURRECTED to walk in newness of LIFE, to live ever more IN THE CHRISTIAN. -- NOT THE LOST FOOLS who do not even know what the name of the Lord is, or what or who the Born Again IS / IS / IS, not ARE. – WE, the Christians are ALL, ONE in the Light of the NEW DAY of the NEW LORD who dwells in all Christians, making them all ONE LORD.

I have been accused of referring to myself as Jesus, and Christ by some of you sarcastic false witnesses; and lying with every breath of hell you can conjure up.
I have NEVER, at any time referred to myself as the Christ “who walked the Earth” two thousand years ago.
Jesus or Christ is still Jesus and Christ if one refers to the Truth or the Word of God that is in him. Christ is in me, and that is the NEW COVENANT. Christ in me is the New Law of FAITH.

Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my “NEW NAME”.

Jeremiah 31:33 KJV – “This shall be the COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE with the house of Israel; AFTER THOSE DAYS, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW in their inward parts, and WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

That’s Who and What dwells in the Christian. That is the New Name. – PROVE ME WRONG!

Paul – 070110

Aimiel

Paul,

You're described in Scripture:

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

Letsargue

Paul,

You're described in Scripture:

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

AH.

Paul -- 070210

Letsargue

What does that mean: "AH?"

It means I have no reason to respond to total FOOLS. Good plan, don't you think? - Why! -- You know; fools have nothing to say about anything but bad mouthing someone. You know how that goes! - There's no one more stupid than a FOOL. They can't use the Scriptures to support THEMSELVES, there's nothing to to THEM to support. HHHAA, HHAAAA , LOL, LOL. -- AH!

Paul -- 070210

Letsargue

Paul, who are your diatribes directed to? Who are you trying to reach?

Why would anyone ask such a foolish question as that? - I don't recon it's any of your business if you're a fool and lost. There must be someone on the internet who is somewhere within the tolerance of a good and honest heart. However, I'm not posting anything to fools that can't ask a civil and honest question like a Christian would. -So what's your purpose anywhere around my Threads? Is it possible for you to act civilized and pretend that you're a Christian, just once?

Paul -- 070410

some other dude

Why would anyone ask such a foolish question as that? - I don't recon it's any of your business if you're a fool and lost. There must be someone on the internet who is somewhere within the tolerance of a good and honest heart. However, I'm not posting anything to fools that can't ask a civil and honest question like a Christian would. -So what's your purpose anywhere around my Threads? Is it possible for you to act civilized and pretend that you're a Christian, just once?

Paul -- 070410

I apologize. You seem to have taken issue with my question. Did you object to the use of the word "diatribe"?

If you are comfortable answering the question, I would still like to know who you are directing your threads to.

some other dude

Mark 16:15 (King James Version)

15And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

If I understand you correctly, the opening post in this thread was directed at "all creatures" and you believe you are "preaching the gospel" by posting in this manner.

Would you agree?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It means I have no reason to respond to total FOOLS. Good plan, don't you think? - Why! -- You know; fools have nothing to say about anything but bad mouthing someone. You know how that goes! - There's no one more stupid than a FOOL. They can't use the Scriptures to support THEMSELVES, there's nothing to to THEM to support. HHHAA, HHAAAA , LOL, LOL. -- AH!

Paul -- 070210
So...you challenge people to prove you wrong and when anyone actually attempts it without verse you pounce on that...and when they attempt it with scripture you have this (supra) card ready to play.

I think you must be suffering and I'm sorry now for having taken sport with what seemed to me more proud nonsense than anything else prior. I'll pray for you and your peace.

Letsargue

So...you challenge people to prove you wrong and when anyone actually attempts it without verse you pounce on that...and when they attempt it with scripture you have this (supra) card ready to play.

I think you must be suffering and I'm sorry now for having taken sport with what seemed to me more proud nonsense than anything else prior. I'll pray for you and your peace.

Boy that really tore me up! I've never been proven wrong so strongly as that. WWWOOOWWWWWW! -- You're sooo wise to use such wisdom on me. I feel now like I've been slain by some god or something, WWOOWW!

Thanks for setting me straight in the scriptures of your own mind!
WWWOOOWWWWwww you're smart, much smarter than I.

Paul -- 070510

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Boy that really tore me up! I've never been proven wrong so strongly as that. WWWOOOWWWWWW! -- You're sooo wise to use such wisdom on me. I feel now like I've been slain by some god or something, WWOOWW!

Thanks for setting me straight in the scriptures of your own mind!
WWWOOOWWWWwww you're smart, much smarter than I.

Paul -- 070510
God bless and keep you, Paul.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.