The New Man:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

I also believe what I said, and I meant to say what I said. - SO, what did I mean to say while saying IT? - That's all I meant to say, while saying IT, so why do you have to change what I meant to say while I was saying iT? I just said what I said.
You don't have to LIKE what I said, and I don't care. I also said that, because I meant to say IT also. So what do you think I meant to say when I said IT?

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

I also believe what I said, and I meant to say what I said. - SO, what did I mean to say while saying IT? - That's all I meant to say, while saying IT, so why do you have to change what I meant to say while I was saying iT? I just said what I said.
You don't have to LIKE what I said, and I don't care. I also said that, because I meant to say IT also. So what do you think I meant to say when I said IT?

Paul -- 070510

You're probably going to think this is meant as an insult, but it isn't:

Paul, are you mentally slow or do you have psychological problems?

Letsargue

You're probably going to think this is meant as an insult, but it isn't:

Paul, are you mentally slow or do you have psychological problems?

I have challenged you and your kind here for years on doctrine, and ALL I get back are the Coban types of foolish nonsense from a bunch of mindless hypocrites that can't use the Scriptures to defend their own foolish false gods. ----- You sound like a modern Christian. -- Anything else?

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

I have challenged you and your kind here for years on doctrine, and ALL I get back are the Coban types of foolish nonsense from a bunch of mindless hypocrites that can't use the Scriptures to defend their own foolish false gods. ----- You sound like a modern Christian. -- Anything else?

Paul -- 070510

That's ridiculous - you have no idea what "my kind" is. Unless of course, you mean "the kind of person who wonders, based on your postings, whether you are mentally slow or have psychological problems." As far as foolish gods goes, I'm washed in the blood of the Lamb. I don't know who your gods are, but they don't look like they're doing you much good. It looks like they are making you bitter, angry and discombobulated. And as for challenging people on doctrine using scripture - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you're not very good at it. From what I've seen of your threads and the people who post in them, you're regarded as the resident clown.

Letsargue

That's ridiculous - you have no idea what "my kind" is. Unless of course, you mean "the kind of person who wonders, based on your postings, whether you are mentally slow or have psychological problems." As far as foolish gods goes, I'm washed in the blood of the Lamb. I don't know who your gods are, but they don't look like they're doing you much good. It looks like they are making you bitter, angry and discombobulated. And as for challenging people on doctrine using scripture - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you're not very good at it. From what I've seen of your threads and the people who post in them, you're regarded as the resident clown.

Why sure, that's what you have to say to cover yourself. If you truly believed that, you wouldn't even bother it check anything I have to say. But it intrigues you, as any fool that is a liar to boot would defend himself anyway possible, even lying through your GOD.

You still cannot defend your stupid god that has no defense, against the Truth I am speaking in the Threads. None of you. You just spit your vomit and say anything insulting you can to feal mighty.

Try correcting me if I'm soooo wrong! - You would if you COULD!

Paul -- 070510

Letsargue

Say something that is understandable and I'll try.

Keep it simple.

IF - YOU - WERE - A - CHRISTIAN, - YOU - WOULD - KNOW - WHAT - THE - NAME - OF - THE - LORD - IS.

If you were a Christian, you would know that there is only one resurrection, and that one is baptism.

If you were a Christian, you would know that if Christ in in you, it is Christ that says and does everything YOU DO OR SAY SPIRITUALLY. Christ says it and does it, not you.

Now, is that so hard? -- You still cannot correct me with the Scriptures, even in those simple factors.

Paul -- 070510

some other dude

IF - YOU - WERE - A - CHRISTIAN, - YOU - WOULD - KNOW - WHAT - THE - NAME - OF - THE - LORD - IS.

I am indwelt with the Living Christ, and I do know what the name of the Lord is. And I don't have to use capitol letters or strange dashes to make my point.

If you were a Christian, you would know that there is only one resurrection, and that one is baptism.

I do know that there is only one resurrection for me. Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the baptism of His blood am I saved.

There is another resurrection for the unbelievers.

If you were a Christian, you would know that if Christ in in you, it is Christ that says and does everything YOU DO OR SAY SPIRITUALLY. Christ says it and does it, not you.

I do have Christ in me, but just as you do not represent Him when you rant like a madman, neither do I always speak SPIRITUALLY.

Now, is that so hard? -- You still cannot correct me with the Scriptures, even in those simple factors.

Paul -- 070510

You seem intent on appearing as a little child saying "nyah nyah - you can't beat me."

That doesn't sound much like the Christ I know. In fact, it sounds a little as if you might have some mental or psychological problems.

Last edited:

Letsargue

I am indwelt with the Living Christ, and I do know what the name of the Lord is. And I don't have to use capitol letters or strange dashes to make my point.

I do know that there is only one resurrection for me. Through the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the baptism of His blood am I saved.

There is another resurrection for the unbelievers.

I do have Christ in me, but just as you do not represent Him when you rant like a madman, neither do I always speak SPIRITUALLY.

You seem intent on appearing as a little child saying "nyah nyah - you can't beat me."

That doesn't sound much like the Christ I know. In fact, it sounds a little as if you might have some mental or psychological problems.

I didn't think so! - Not one word of God to support you philosophical nonsense! - Just a bunch of foolishness out of your own foolish heart, that is exactly as any other Lost fool appears. - NO "TRUTH" in them.

What ever form of god you defend with your garbage, is deader than Satan.

Paul -- 071610

Aimiel

I didn't think so!
One of the biggest hurdles in overcoming mental disorders: denial.
Not one word of God to support you philosophical nonsense!
What he said lined up with The Written Word of God, and the word of his testimony is certainly worth far more than yours, simply by means of his understanding, let alone his appeal to your ability to deal with others in love. Seems you lack a lot more than you realize.
Just a bunch of foolishness out of your own foolish heart, that is exactly as any other Lost fool appears. - NO "TRUTH" in them.
Your calling someone names has no bearing at all when there's no truth in the slander.
I wouldn't be afraid to wager that the God he worships is God. He not only grasps the concepts of Christianity, but holds sound doctrines you reject, and demonstrates the love of God along the way.

Letsargue

If any of you were truly “Christian”, you would KNOW what the New Man, Born Again, and what the name of the Lord IS. -- However, it seems I have to describe it to a bunch of lying jealous, phony people who CALL “THEMSELVES” “Christians”. - I’m not talking to those of you who truly TRY; - and you know perfectly well who you are! -- The true Christians; - Christ CALLS – “CHRISTIANS”. - Their NAMES are written it the Lamb’s Book of Life (Whatever that is to some of you so called “Christians”).

Most all the so called “Christians” know somewhat the idea of the “New Man”, but it ends there. – The “New Man” is “Born again”, and is “Created” in the image of God, and is “Resurrected” a New Man. – NO! You all don’t put them all together; however, you do get around to putting them all together in the same Parable. Not as though there are THREE DIFFERENT Parables, Born again, Created a new creature in the image of God, and Resurrected to walk in newness of life. ------ The lost are unlearned and unsaved false Prophets of their father from hell.

If I were to say what the TRUE NEW MAN is; you all would JUMP to your high heaven in anger and vomit. ---- SOOO, COME ON! – Get me with your cowardly SWORDS. – The TRUE NEW MAN is “Jesus Christ”, not YOU! --- Jesus Christ is the only, and TRUE, - NEW MAN!

The Christ that you say is in you all is the same Jesus Christ who walked the earth two thousand years ago. That Jesus Christ has been Born Again, Created a New Creature in the image of God, and He has BEEN RESURRECTED to walk in newness of LIFE, to live ever more IN THE CHRISTIAN. -- NOT THE LOST FOOLS who do not even know what the name of the Lord is, or what or who the Born Again IS / IS / IS, not ARE. – WE, the Christians are ALL, ONE in the Light of the NEW DAY of the NEW LORD who dwells in all Christians, making them all ONE LORD.

I have been accused of referring to myself as Jesus, and Christ by some of you sarcastic false witnesses; and lying with every breath of hell you can conjure up.
I have NEVER, at any time referred to myself as the Christ “who walked the Earth” two thousand years ago.
Jesus or Christ is still Jesus and Christ if one refers to the Truth or the Word of God that is in him. Christ is in me, and that is the NEW COVENANT. Christ in me is the New Law of FAITH.

Revelation 3:12 KJV – “I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my “NEW NAME”.

Jeremiah 31:33 KJV – “This shall be the COVENANT THAT I WILL MAKE with the house of Israel; AFTER THOSE DAYS, saith the LORD, I WILL PUT MY LAW in their inward parts, and WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God, and they shall be my people”.

That’s Who and What dwells in the Christian. That is the New Name. – PROVE ME WRONG!

Paul – 070110

This is the topic none of you God fearing "phony theologian liars" can find a single error by USING THE SCRIPTURES! -- How about using the TRUTH / the Word of God for a change if you're Christian!

Even your "best" "prophet" / the Answer Man, can't find anything. He has to use the same lame Philosophy as the rest of the phony christians.

Paul -- 070610

Paul -- 070610

some other dude

I didn't think so! - Not one word of God to support you philosophical nonsense! - Just a bunch of foolishness out of your own foolish heart, that is exactly as any other Lost fool appears. - NO "TRUTH" in them.

Paul -- 071610

How much scripture did you use in that post?

Aimiel

:chuckle:

(For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; ) in the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Aimiel

All we're called to do is to be ready to give reasons why we believe the way we do. Those who want to put words in our mouth and then ignore the Truth, Who lives in us, show whose side they're on.

Letsargue

I used enough! -- The Scriptures I used support the rest of the Thread that you can do nothing with. You try giving Scripture if I contradict any Word of God at all. If anything I have said in the Thread contradicts with a single Word of God, then You guys can say truthfully that I'm a crazy liar and a false Prophet. -- BUT YOU CAN'T FIND A SINGLE ERROR!
That makes me the only one here that is right if NONE OF YOU CAN CORRECT ME -- RIGHT?

Paul -- 070610

Status
Not open for further replies.