The Myth of saying that God Loved all men in the world without exception !

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Amen!

No greater love story than the Gospel of Jesus Christ
and His great Love wherewith He So Loved His Church!

John 3:16

~~~~~

It would be a travesty to the Mercy, Grace and Love of God, to see one He so loved in such a pitiful spiritually dead and wrteched condition, and having the Love, Power and Wisdom to deliver them from it, does not.

It would be Him failing to put into practice the very Character that His Children should have to those they Love and see in a pitiful condition 1 Jn 3:16-18

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Well God's deed to them He so Loved when He sees them dead in sin is make them Live Ezk 16:6

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

Nanja

It would be a travesty to the Mercy, Grace and Love of God, to see one He so loved in such a pitiful spiritually dead and wrteched condition, and having the Love, Power and Wisdom to deliver them from it, does not.

It would be Him failing to put into practice the very Character that His Children should have to those they Love and see in a pitiful condition 1 Jn 3:16-18

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Well God's deed to them He so Loved when He sees them dead in sin is make them Live Ezk 16:6

6 And when I passed by thee, and saw thee polluted in thine own blood, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live; yea, I said unto thee when thou wast in thy blood, Live.

Yes it would be.

But we know that's not possible because He does deliver / save to the uttermost,
those He loved and gave His life for Eph. 1:3-7; Heb. 7:25; Eph. 5:25-27 . And because
the rest of (the whole) world lieth in wickedness 1 John 5:19, it is evident that the ones
"God so loved" John 3:16 is a just tiny remnant of the whole world; Is. 1:9; not all of mankind.

So as Christ does love, and gives Spiritual Life to His Children,
so they also love one another in deed and in truth: One Body in Christ! Rom. 12:5

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

~~~~~

beloved57

nanja

Yes it would be.

But we know that's not possible because He does deliver / save to the uttermost,
those He loved and gave His life for Eph. 1:3-7; Heb. 7:25; Eph. 5:25-27

Sure you right !

And because
the rest of (the whole) world lieth in wickedness 1 John 5:19, it is evident that the ones
"God so loved" John 3:16 is a just tiny remnant of the whole world; Is. 1:9; not all of mankind.

A tiny remnant indeed, yet a multitude that no man can number Rev 7:9 ! Thats why the tiny remnant can still be called the Many Matt 20:28 !

So as Christ does love, and gives Spiritual Life to His Children,
so they also love one another in deed and in truth: One Body in Christ! Rom. 12:5

Eph. 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Yes all the circumstances are prearranged by God to accomplish His Purpose of good works !

Nanja

beloved
A tiny remnant indeed, yet a multitude that no man can number Rev 7:9 ! Thats why the tiny remnant can still be called the Many Matt 20:28 !

Yes, indeed! TY

~~~~~

beloved57

The World in Jn 3:16 is not all mankind without exception !

The World in Jn 3:16 is not all mankind without exception !

Jn 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

This world that God so Loved is not all mankind without exception as the false religionists do thrust upon us, but it is the World of all the Gathered Children of God Jn 11:52

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

Those whom God so loved, The Children fof God 1 Jn 3:1

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

beloved57

The Lord loveth the righteous!

The Lord loveth the righteous!

Ps 146:8

The Lord openeth the eyes of the blind: the Lord raiseth them that are bowed down: the Lord loveth the righteous:

Now, are all without exception the Righteous ? There is no proof from scripture that God Loves anyone that He does not consider The Righteous.

Oh yes for sure God Loves sinners Rom 5:8

8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

But, notice something about these sinners ! Christ died for them !

Thats Key to understanding something, which is this, All the sinners God Loved, Christ died for, are by that Death, also called His Obedience unto Death Phil 2:8, by that they are made Righteous Rom 5:19

19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

So thats evidence and proof that God Loveth the Righteous, for His Love makes them Righteous through the Obedience of Christ !

If any fall into this category 1 Cor 6:9

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

That means Two things, That God did not Love them, and that Christ did not die for them, because if He did, they shall be made Righteous !

beloved57

Who are the objects of His Everlasting Love ?

Who are the objects of His Everlasting Love ?

Who are the objects of God's Love from Everlasting ? It is written Jer 31:3

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

To whom is this meant ? I have Loved thee with an Everlasting or Eternal Love !

Its none other that the Church, the Body of Christ meant here ! Its as when Jesus prayed these words regarding members of His Body Jn 17:23-24

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The reason why this could be said, "The Father Loved them as He Loved Christ His Beloved Son, before the foundation of the World, its because His Church was in a Elective Union with Him, and therefore Loved in Him, Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This Love of God is exclusive, its preceded by the definite article, there is no other Love of God save that which is in Union with Christ Jesus !

Some may contend that Jesus means His Disciples in Jn 17, which is correct, however it doesn't mean only the Disciples to whom He was speaking, because they were part of an whole Elect society, the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Rom 12:5

So we[Apostles/believers], being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

So God's Love for His Son, who by God is the Head of His Body the Church, necessitated that He Loved the entirety of His Son equally, so hence we have Jn 17:23-24.

This Love of God was in Christ Jesus, and time and eternity cannot separate His Members from it, If we are of the Church, the Elect Rom 8:33,37-39,

So that's who is being referred to in Jer 31:3, and to think its referring to any Love of God outside the Church which is In Christ Jesus, He being its Head, is error and foolish !

Word based mystic

nice twisting beloved

How does it feel to name yourself beloved

yet in your philosophy describe God the Father as one who hates and condemns His other created Children.

Do your twisting scripture dance. enjoy your condescension. Hate Where God calls for love.
Hope that any children you may have has not been predestined to hell.

I will pray that The robot maker God which you worship will be silenced. And the liar God who has deceived your mind and closed your ears and eyes to the truth That God is Love. He is the one whom offers salvation and redemption to (all) men.

Sad to see the twisted hate that has been birthed in your judgements
It is a means to justify your hatred.

Nanja

Who are the objects of God's Love from Everlasting ? It is written Jer 31:3

3 The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.

To whom is this meant ? I have Loved thee with an Everlasting or Eternal Love !

Its none other that the Church, the Body of Christ meant here ! Its as when Jesus prayed these words regarding members of His Body Jn 17:23-24

23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

The reason why this could be said, "The Father Loved them as He Loved Christ His Beloved Son, before the foundation of the World, its because His Church was in a Elective Union with Him, and therefore Loved in Him, Christ Jesus Rom 8:39

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This Love of God is exclusive, its preceded by the definite article, there is no other Love of God save that which is in Union with Christ Jesus !

Some may contend that Jesus means His Disciples in Jn 17, which is correct, however it doesn't mean only the Disciples to whom He was speaking, because they were part of an whole Elect society, the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:12

12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Rom 12:5

So we[Apostles/believers], being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

So God's Love for His Son, who by God is the Head of His Body the Church, necessitated that He Loved the entirety of His Son equally, so hence we have Jn 17:23-24.

This Love of God was in Christ Jesus, and time and eternity cannot separate His Members from it, If we are of the Church, the Elect Rom 8:33,37-39,

So that's who is being referred to in Jer 31:3, and to think its referring to any Love of God outside the Church which is In Christ Jesus, He being its Head, is error and foolish !

Amen!

The Elect Church, whom the Father had chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world,
are the only portion of mankind that God loves. These comprise the "World" spoken of in:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Actually, because this World was chosen in Christ Eph 1:4 their Head, they were already declared
Righteous from Eternity
, even before being born in sin, and before they ever come to believe on Him.

2 Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
not imputing their trespasses unto them
; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

So yes, the Scriptures are a witness to the fact, God did not love all men in the world without exception.

~~~~~

beloved57

Amen!

The Elect Church, whom the Father had chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world,
are the only portion of mankind that God loves. These comprise the "World" spoken of in:

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Actually, because this World was chosen in Christ Eph 1:4 their Head, they were already declared
Righteous from Eternity
, even before being born in sin, and before they ever come to believe on Him.

2 Cor. 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
not imputing their trespasses unto them
; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

So yes, the Scriptures are a witness to the fact, God did not love all men in the world without exception.

~~~~~

Amen and the World in John 3:17 is the Elect World, the same ones stated to be His People in Matt 1:21 !

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 8:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

kiwimacahau

Jesus made quite clear that his death was for all people. Jno 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself." No distinctions, no waffling, no exceptions, all drawn to Him who loved us and died for us.

Truster

Jesus made quite clear that his death was for all people. Jno 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all peoples to Myself." No distinctions, no waffling, no exceptions, all drawn to Him who loved us and died for us.

You should have noticed that ''peoples''is in italics, but why bother with accuracy?

Truster

That is because it is an addition. Take it out, still means the same.

If the statement means what you imply it means then all would be saved, but they are not. So, either the prophecy has failed and the words of Messiah have not borne the fruit He said they would or you are mistaken in your interpretation of the words.

''Let Elohim be true and all men be liars''.

beloved57

Invalid statement !

oatmeal

Romans 9:13

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

How can it be sincerely taught that scripture teaches that God loves all men without exception, when it specifically says of Esau, God Hated ?

And I got news for you, He did not only hate Esau, but all the workers of iniquity. Ps 5:5

5The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

And they that work iniquity shall soon hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Yes, these and those in Ps 5:5 are the very same !

Easy, God sets priorities. In priority, God loved Jacob, but in priority hated Esau, did not God take care of Esau?

Status
Not open for further replies.