The Mystery of Christ

Levolor

Hi Levolor,

How are you doing lately? Well, we finally connect with a mutual friend!! Cool! This is the type of stuff that I'm interested in. But, right now, I need to get something to eat (a hamburger). Will be back soon!!

Praise God!!

Michael

Yes. :)

It is already way past my 'need' to go to bed. Tired... so, will probably be in bed when you return.

mmmm .... hamburger... onion and tomato, with ketchup (the no high fructose corn syrup variety) and miracle whip. What kind of bread did you use? Onion, kaiser, plain or?

Hallelujah! Praise God always!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Jane,

If you want to know the plain Truth of the Bible ,

just read all my posts and ignore the rest.:)

ok. i will read them when i get time. but i already have everything figured out. lol. i just act like i have questions and doubts. seriously that time. i know the Bible well and am not easily confused. but everyone can grow and learn. i look forward to hearing from you and you'll hear from me :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I hope you have seen my edit of the post you quoted.

I truly believe that we won't be judged on what we believe and think, but instead on how well we have loved one another... despite differences of opinion. Halfway sounds great! :)

That's cool! :cheers:

i'm sure it's ok. which post that i quoted ? the OP ? i gotta eat a bit. back shortly :granite:

Levolor

i'm sure it's ok. which post that i quoted ? the OP ? i gotta eat a bit. back shortly :granite:

I figured it would be, but see your post #76. The quote of my post has the word 'not' in it, and that is a typo. It should be 'now'. Really changes the intent of what I was saying.

I'm gonna go to bed! :yawn: :wave: :sleep:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes. :)

It is already way past my 'need' to go to bed. Tired... so, will probably be in bed when you return.

mmmm .... hamburger... onion and tomato, with ketchup (the no high fructose corn syrup variety) and miracle whip. What kind of bread did you use? Onion, kaiser, plain or?

Hallelujah! Praise God always!

Dear Levolor,

I can barely type, I am so sleepy. The hamburger was good, on a reg. bun, with sliced tomato, dill pickle slices, Velveeta cheese slice, and mayo, with a bit of onion on the side 'cause it wouldn't fit on a bun. I'm really sorry. I certainly have to go. Love for You Levolor and Patrick Jane!!

Much Respect,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

I didn't know you had this thread. It seems to be doing well. What a shocker. I thought that the only thread you had was called 'Threads.' Well, I'll try to post more often once I see what it's all about. I will find time to check it out soon. Kudos to you, PJ!! Hang in There!

Michael

thanks Michael, i hope people don't get the wrong idea by the OP title. by definition Christ is a mystery, however, ALL that we need to know HAS BEEN REVEALED. the rest in Revelation 10:7. i know you don't agree with me that Jesus Is God Incarnate, but we get along well anyway. check out the OP when you get time, i'm sure everyone has opinions and "answers", hopefully input and good study. having never been married (by choice) with no children, i have ample time. big family though, and less free time in the upcoming months God Willing ! Thank You for the kindness. did you get noguru banned ? - :cry:

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
thanks Michael, i hope people don't get the wrong idea by the OP title. by definition Christ is a mystery, however, ALL that we need to know HAS BEEN REVEALED. the rest in Revelation 10:7. i know you don't agree with me that Jesus Is God Incarnate, but we get along well anyway. check out the OP when you get time, i'm sure everyone has opinions and "answers", hopefully input and good study. having never been married (by choice) with no children, i have ample time. big family though, and less free time in the upcoming months God Willing ! Thank You for the kindness. did you get noguru banned ? - :cry:

Dear patrick jane,

I don't get the wrong idea. Hey, in Rev. 10:7, it says the 'mystery of God shall be finished, as He has declared to His servants, the prophets.' So that means there are more secrets yet, pj. It's going to be EXTRAORDINARY!! But that won't happen till after the 7th angel sounds. The other six have sounded already, pj. You'll just have to trust me on that. That last one is due any time now and it's going to be quite a bumpy ride. But for some, not so bumpy. I have never been married either. I am 'married' to God and Jesus. My whole life revolves around them and the Holy Ghost. I love them all VERY DEARLY. Whatever He wants, I do. Things in my life just didn't happen like I quite expected, but it's been more than I could ever dream of and it's been hell about the same amount. How ironic, eh? It's worth it to be so close to Jesus and God.

Well, I am having another hamburger 2nite. I might leave off the tomato or pickle, and put lettuce on it this time. I had 15-bean soup today that I made with the Ham Bone from New Year's Day's dinner. It turned out delectable. It tastes better as a leftover than it did when I made it yesterday. All the flavors got to meld together. Well, will get going for now. I will try to send a note to Levolor to catch up on things.

May God And Jesus Watch You Closely!!

Michael

:patrol:

:angel:

:up:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

I don't get the wrong idea. Hey, in Rev. 10:7, it says the 'mystery of God shall be finished, as He has declared to His servants, the prophets.' So that means there are more secrets yet, pj. It's going to be EXTRAORDINARY!! But that won't happen till after the 7th angel sounds. The other six have sounded already, pj. You'll just have to trust me on that. That last one is due any time now and it's going to be quite a bumpy ride. But for some, not so bumpy. I have never been married either. I am 'married' to God and Jesus. My whole life revolves around them and the Holy Ghost. I love them all VERY DEARLY. Whatever He wants, I do. Things in my life just didn't happen like I quite expected, but it's been more than I could ever dream of and it's been hell about the same amount. How ironic, eh? It's worth it to be so close to Jesus and God.

Well, I am having another hamburger 2nite. I might leave off the tomato or pickle, and put lettuce on it this time. I had 15-bean soup today that I made with the Ham Bone from New Year's Day's dinner. It turned out delectable. It tastes better as a leftover than it did when I made it yesterday. All the flavors got to meld together. Well, will get going for now. I will try to send a note to Levolor to catch up on things.

May God And Jesus Watch You Closely!!

Michael

:patrol:

:angel:

:up:

thanks. big day 2moro. gotta get a snack & hit the sack. God Bless ! :up:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I understand. Been there. Get a snack and hit the sack. It rhymes. God Bless You Too!!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:idunno:
I hope you have seen my edit of the post you quoted.

I truly believe that we won't be judged on what we believe and think, but instead on how well we have loved one another... despite differences of opinion. Halfway sounds great! :)

That's cool! :cheers:

no, i meant halfway, between kc and the lou. columbia. mizzou. jk. see ya tomorrow levolor ! - i'd like to get back on thread. :nightall: night. God Bless you

Levolor

:idunno:

no, i meant halfway, between kc and the lou. columbia. mizzou. jk. see ya tomorrow levolor ! - i'd like to get back on thread. :nightall: night. God Bless you

Ohhhhhhh-h-h-h

lol <<< at self :D

Whoosh, right over my head that went. (Careful, you might be told you are flirting ;) )

Yes, Lord willing... will see you tomorrow too. And yes, it'd be good to get back on thread. I need to find that post I told ya I would sleep on and make a reply to. Been busy, and tired,

God Bless you, too. Sleep well.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey Patrick,

Crashing out eh? That's what I'm going to do too, now. I can barely type straight. Well, this thread looks like it is doing quite well, Patrick. Congrats! HI LEVOLOR!! I will always be around to post on this Thread, PJ. Well, I'm gonna get a pudding snack and go to bed.

God Bless You Both!!

Michael

Levolor

Hey Patrick,

Crashing out eh? That's what I'm going to do too, now. I can barely type straight. Well, this thread looks like it is doing quite well, Patrick. Congrats! HI LEVOLOR!! I will always be around to post on this Thread, PJ. Well, I'm gonna get a pudding snack and go to bed.

God Bless You Both!!

Michael

Hi Michael!!! :)

Thank you and God Bless you too. :)

Zeke

yeah jamie, do you see ? The Word was WITH God BEFORE The Beginning. then made flesh on earth. why question God's Power and capabilites ? it never works :bang:

Yet the word sound/frequency made flesh is exposed as merely being a creation of Conscience in the beginning, it cast it's shadow in sigils, letters, figurines, images, forming words on stone/paper/skins/etc.. You the living Conscience (eternal) arrived (life) Dove/spirit/breath to inhabit an Ark/Heart inside a tabernacle of skin with a computer/temple/receiver/.

You/All Conscience was there in the beginning which makes you God/Jesus/Etc.. as well, yet sleeping beauty/Dorthy/Snow White/Etc..... still doesn't know she is that still small voice/sound and not a dead letter that creates Artificial life, which is why Paul leaves a hint about it being the Cain of death vs the Spirit of Able.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

We're finally getting warmer here in Phoenix. I hope you're okay where you're at. Missouri is a southern state, at least. How do you like having a thread of your own?? Good I hope!! I'll check back in here again soon!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear patrick jane,

We're finally getting warmer here in Phoenix. I hope you're okay where you're at. Missouri is a southern state, at least. How do you like having a thread of your own?? Good I hope!! I'll check back in here again soon!

Much Love, In Christ,

Michael

you're funny guy. i amuse you ? no it's not southern - nice weather though. i spend alot of time outside good to hear from you. any response or retort to the OP ? - :)

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you're funny guy. i amuse you ? no it's not southern - nice weather though. i spend alot of time outside good to hear from you. any response or retort to the OP ? - :)

Dear Patrick jane,

No, you don't amuse me!! You're a funny guy too. No actually, I must have been thinking of Mississippi being closer to the south. I get those two mixed up. I used to live in Michigan, so I know what cold weather is like (-50 wind chill factor). I haven't read the OP intensely yet, but from what I've read, I can understand where you are coming from completely. If you want to make a Paragraph, just hit the Enter key on your keyboard. It's a big key on the right of your keyboard.

Well, you take good care, buddy, and will chat with you soon.

Michael

:confused:

:think:

:rapture: