The Mystery of Christ

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Dear Patrick jane,

No, you don't amuse me!! You're a funny guy too. No actually, I must have been thinking of Mississippi being closer to the south. I get those two mixed up. I used to live in Michigan, so I know what cold weather is like (-50 wind chill factor). I haven't read the OP intensely yet, but from what I've read, I can understand where you are coming from completely. If you want to make a Paragraph, just hit the Enter key on your keyboard. It's a big key on the right of your keyboard.

Well, you take good care, buddy, and will chat with you soon.

Michael

:confused:

:think:

:rapture:

thanks, dummy

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I did read the OP. : D

That was my Answer, and I'm glad you agree.

=M=

I have not seen a Single Church teach all the Teachings in the New Testament, and Hold True to the Old Testament, as well.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I did read the OP. : D

That was my Answer, and I'm glad you agree.

=M=

I have not seen a Single Church teach all the Teachings in the New Testament, and Hold True to the Old Testament, as well.

you haven't been to the Meshak Temple. it's the only good church - :vomit:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
If Meshak had a Church; I would ask her to Perform the Marriage Ceremony for Me and My Wife.

: D

=M=

Meshak is the Coolest, and she knows God's Word; We're Blessed to have her here, no matter what that GM says, who Obviously is Still Crushing on Meshak, along with that other Bloke "Town Hypocrite", or something like that...!!!

LOL!!!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If Meshak had a Church; I would ask her to Perform the Marriage Ceremony for Me and My Wife.

=M=

Meshak is the Coolest, and she knows God's Word; We're Blessed to have her here, no matter what that GM says, who Obviously is Still Crushing on Meshak, along with that other Bloke "Town Hypocrite", or something like that...!!!

LOL!!!

Gave you a good ole 'neg-rep' pardner LOL!!

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
thanks, dummy

Dear PJ,

Why do you call me a dummy?? Is it because I said hit the 'Enter' Key to make a new paragraph. You were saying you didn't know how to do it. I guess you weren't serious. Sorry. I'm not trying to offend. I know you are just being funny, I guess.

Michael

:sigh:

:shut:

:jawdrop:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
So, are you saying you've been to hundreds of churches? Or, just
one or two?

Which one do you Suggest?

=M=

:mock: gm

If you "Neg-Repped" me; Why has my "Rep" stayed the Same, GM?

You should try and "ban me" while you are at it; Give me a break, for Once. I'm beggin' ya. Go On and Ban me for Once, for No Reason.

How many Days are in a Year? Same number of Rep Points I had, All Day. : P

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear GM,

Please be kind to my very good friends, Mark and Patrick. They will not bother you unless provoked. Just keep to yourselves. Grosnick, this is very important to me. Thanks, dude!!

In Christ's Love,

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear Mark,

All is well here now! I just had to ask Grosnick to respect us. It's cool!! He's a good guy! Now I see what you mean about users. I'm going to send you a PM.

Ciao,

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dear patrick jane,

I've known Grosnick Marowbe since I joined TOL. He's one of my friends. I hope you both can start over and have a better relationship. I can't choose between friends.

God Says Forgiveness And Love!!!

Michael

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
haven't been here long, but i see much bickering. this thread will be some of the things we should discuss and spread. i type slow - this will take me all night. started @ 8:37 pm. first, we MUST RIGHTLY DIVIDE. if you don't like that term, try - using reason, the brain God gave us, logic, thought and meditation. CONTENT and CONTEXT. common sense. rightly divide. if you don't like the words mid-acts or dispensation, or Paul's Gospel, it is simply a revelation GIVEN TO Paul, from Jesus Christ AFTER the Crucifiction. there are MANY Mysteries in The Bible. all we need to know has been revealed. i do not know everything, but here's what i know so far. keep in mind i'm not organized or prepared or wise, i just read and pray for understanding. i'll start by saying, Paul recieved a new Gospel. don't freak out. it's only good news. God knew the Law could not be kept as told in Deuteronomy chapter 29. an early indication of mystery is Deut 29:29 - The secret things belong to The Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this Law. this was for Israel. also, in Deut-31:14 predicts rebellion. Leviticus chapter 26 speaks of reward and punishment for Israel. if you only look in you concordance for "mystery" you won't necessarily find the Mystery of Christ. i might jump around alot, no chronological order. just facts of The Bible. 1 Corinthians 4:1,2 - Let a man so account of us, as the MINISTERS of Christ, and stewards of the Mystery of God. 2 - Moreover, it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. Jesus, in His earthly ministry, was preaching to Jews. here, in Matthew he speaks of the future, after being asked why He speaks in parables. parables aren't intended to be simple. - Matthew 13:11 - He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto YOU to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but to THEM it is not given." 13 = Therefore I speak in to them in parables, because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 - "And in THEM is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not percieve." Collosians 2:2 - That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all RICHES of the full assurance of understanding, to the aknowledgement of the Mystery of God, and of The Father, and of Christ. ALL of the Old Testament prophets communed wih God, dreams,visions, revelaitions, inspiration and instruction, but ALL was revealed through Paul. see, but it's not just mid-acts. Romans 11:11 - I say then, have THEY stumbled that THEY should fall,bt rather, through their fall, Salvation IS COME unto the gentiles. 12 - Now if the fall of THEM is the riches of the world, and the diminishing of THEM the RICHES of the gentiles; how much MORE THEIR Fulness ? 13 - For I speak to you gentiles, inasmuch as I am the Apostle of the gentiles, I magnify mine office. ( the riches spoken of are the Riches of being In Christ, not material riches.) Romans 11:25 - For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this Mystery, lest ye be wise in your own conceits; that BLINDNESS, in part, IS HAPPENED to Israel, UNTIL the Fulness of the gentiles BE COME IN. Revelation 10:7 - But in the days of the voice of the seventh Angel, when he shall begin to sound, the Mystery of God shall be FINISHED, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets. Jesus repeatedly told Israel He Is the Messiah, He will leave, He will Return. They wanted an instant result. Jesus said there will be a delay. Ministry -Galations 1:11-15 - (ot of any man or Paul, but Jesus Christ.)1 Corinthians 2:2 - For I determined not to know anything among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him Crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:7 - But we speak the Wisdom of God in a Mystery, EVEN THE HIDDEN WISDOM, which God ordained BEFORE the world, unto our glory. 8 - Which none of the princes of this world knew: for if they had known it, THEY would not have crucified The Lord of Glory. now Ephesians. yummy. see, the Mystery is Jesus Christ, CONCERNING The Gospel. Paul asks only for Prayer - Ephesians 6:19 - And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that i may open my mouth boldly, to make KNOWN the Mystery of The Gospel. Ephesians 1-11 explains alot. Ephesians 1:9 - having made known unto US,the Mystery of His Will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself. - 10 - That in the DISPENSATION of the Fulness of times He might gather together In One all things In Christ, both which are in Heaven, and which are on earth, even in Him. 11 - In whom also WE have obtained an IHERITANCE, being pre-destinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh ALL things after the counsel His Own Will. to me, that makes us heirs. we need to understand Paul's teaching. don't argue with me, argue with God and The Bible. The Mysteries ARE REVEALED, when we Rightly Divide. and make no mistake, Jesus Is God. there are many more scriptures proving that. i'm getting those together. Paul also WARNS us. Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and NOT after Christ. - 9 - For In Him dwelleth the Fulness of The Godhead - BODILY. - 11 - IN WHOM ALSO ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ. ( and the rest of that chapter. everything. i can't type it all.) but, here's another gem Colossians 2:14 - In whom we have redemption through His Blood, EVEN the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:15 - Who Is the image of God, the firstborn of every creature. - 17 - And He Is Before All things, and by Him All things exist. ( Paul is talking about Jesus, btw ). Colossians 1:25 - Whereof i am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given TO me FOR you, to Fulfil The Word of God. - 26 - EVEN the Mystery which hath BEEN HID from AGES and GENERATIONS, but NOW is made manifest to His saints: - 27 - To whom God would make KNOWN what is the RICHES of the Glory of this Mystery among the gentiles; which is Christ IN you, the Hope of Glory. - 28 - Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all Wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. Paul WARNS: - Romans 16:17 I beseech you brethren, mark them which CAUSE DIVISIONS and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned, and AVOID them. almost done, - 1Corinthians 13:2 - And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all Mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all Faith, so that I could remove mountains, and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I am NOTHING. 2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore if ANY man Be In Christ, he is a NEW creature: Old things are passed away; behold all things are become NEW. see, BEFORE Jesus came to Paul on the road to Damascus, we were under the law (circumcision). Why Paul ? besides the fct that God chose Paul, he was an expert in Jewish law and faith, a perfect example of God's Grace and The Gospel of Grace. Paul was faithful, prayed, very intelligent and a great writer. a Leader. ask God why Paul. basically, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written under the OT law. they are the Gospel of Jesus' earthly ministry mostly. i stress mostly, not exclusively. i do not discount any part of The Bible. there are roughly 5 or 6 main points to this thread (1) Christ Is not OF Israel. (2) The Mystery of Christ is REVEALED to Paul. (3) The Gospel of Christ Crucified and The Cross is NEW at that time. (4) One Body of Christ, neither Jew nor gentile, new Rulership. we will rule with Christ in Heavenly Places. (5) the RICHES of being IN CHRIST - when we begin to understand Acts thru Revelation, especially Paul's Epistles and teachings, we KNOW WHO WE ARE IN CHRIST ! ! thanks for your time, sorry for any typos and spelling errors. sorry it all runs 2gether, i don't know how to start pragraphs on here and many other tricks yet. i hope this helps at least one person start to know what to look for. i know nothing really. i kid around alot here, but this is what i believe and study. not mid-acts, but ALL of The Bible. not "Paul's Gospel", but God's, through Jesus Christ. ANY percieved or imagined "contradictions" in The Bible can be solved or UN-contradicted IF we Rightly Divide. God Bless All ! ! ! - :patrol:
Christ will always be a mystery. It is a title of faith and will be always interpreted by men and women down through history.

Jesus is not a mystery. He came to preach the Kingdom of God on earth in parables. He stood up for the destitute, the condemned, the marginalized and the everyday sinner. He provided a "Third Way" to deal with conflict rather than giving in passively or fighting back aggressively. He met people where they were and must have been an incredible source of calm and love.

He must have been. Otherwise people would have never declared him to be the Messiah, Son of God, Lord or Prince of Peace after his death.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ will always be a mystery. It is a title of faith and will be always interpreted by men and women down through history.

Jesus is not a mystery. He came to preach the Kingdom of God on earth in parables. He stood up for the destitute, the condemned, the marginalized and the everyday sinner. He provided a "Third Way" to deal with conflict rather than giving in passively or fighting back aggressively. He met people where they were and must have been an incredible source of calm and love.

He must have been. Otherwise people would have never declared him to be the Messiah, Son of God, Lord or Prince of Peace after his death.

Dear aikido7,

Very true and insightful. I don't think that Christ will always be a mystery though. It is written in Rev. 10:7, 'and the mystery of God shall be finished, even as He has declared to his servants, the prophets.' Soon things that are secret will be made known, for the sake of all of God's children. I'm looking forward to that day because it means Jesus is returning.

Michael

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Which one do you Suggest?

=M=

:mock: gm

If you "Neg-Repped" me; Why has my "Rep" stayed the Same, GM?

You should try and "ban me" while you are at it; Give me a break, for Once. I'm beggin' ya. Go On and Ban me for Once, for No Reason.

How many Days are in a Year? Same number of Rep Points I had, All Day. : P

Dear Grosnick,

How do you neg rep someone??

Michael

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
GM tried to "Neg Rep" me; I've never done that to anybody: But, when GM tried it on me, I actually "Gained Rep"...

Maybe if He's here, he will do it to me again!!!

LOL!!!

=M=

Ben Masada

The Mystery of Christ.

The Mystery of Christ.

The mystery of Christ was solved in II Tim. 2:8 when Paul revealed it to his disciple Timothy that it was all according to his gospel, I mean Paul's gospel that Jesus was of the lineage of David and had resurrected. It is only obvious that according to the gospel of the Apostles of Jesus, such a mystery did not exist.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The mystery of Christ was solved in II Tim. 2:8 when Paul revealed it to his disciple Timothy that it was all according to his gospel, I mean Paul's gospel that Jesus was of the lineage of David and had resurrected. It is only obvious that according to the gospel of the Apostles of Jesus, such a mystery did not exist.

good post. among many other places in The Bible. :patrol: