The Mystery of Christ

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
...it has become difficult for me to say what is not God: Jeremiah 23:24 and Acts 17:28.

Are you aware that the LORD of the OT is not the Lord of the NT??

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Unfortunately, the NT translations made many "improvements" to account for the Trinity God. They got away with the “LORD” to make it look like the Father is just a Lord although He made Jesus a Lord.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
I agree with both groups. They who say Jesus is God and those who say Jesus is not God. It's why you won't find me in the debates on whether He is or not. How can I see them both ways you ask, perhaps? Well... Jesus is not God because He didn't pray to Himself, yet Jesus is God because He got so much of Himself out of the way that all that was left of Him was God.

I agree with Levolor; For the Most part, on this Subject.

: D

That and I also know that Jesus "the Lamb of God" is also on the Throne of God; in the NT book of Revelation.

=M=

:cheers:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi and it began in Acts 9:6 !!

Rom 1:1 and 1 Tim 1:15 and 16 .

And Gal 1:15 !!

This is just the beginning or you will stay a BABE in Christ !!

We are always accused of just believing , ONLY what Paul reaches , as we believe 1 Cor 11:1 , for Paul is our apostle for the Gentiles !!

We believe all the bible as 2 Tim 3:16 says , and I really do not Kid around much !!

dan p

funny you say "we" - and then calling me a "babe" in Christ. like you are an expert and know more than others. and i don't care if you kid around or not. you sound like a "marowbe". starting conflict where none exists. enemy of Christ is what you are, danny boy, and i posted the same scriptures you just did. duh. you act like i don't know ALL of Paul's epistles. i do - and the rest. grow up babe ! graduate to solid food kid. see i can be like you. jugemental and ingorant. you take yourSELF way too serious. i don't kid around about scripture, just folks like you that isolate one sentence of a post in a childlike attempt to make someone look bad or create dispute. go play with yourself. you showed who you are - :patrol:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who authorised you to add this word (Jesus) to God's word?

Where you got it from that the word "logos" equates Jesus despite texts like Ac 10:36 or Re 20:4?

Are you aware that Jesus and the NT writers almost always quoted prophets?

Do you know which "word" John referred to?

Try Isa 55:11, Ac 33:6 + 9 (confirmed in Heb 11:3 where the word rhema means utterance; never Jesus) then 2Sam 7:12.

then what is SAME. he's talking about Jesus. just read before and after that. just spelling it out for dummies, yes Jesus quoted prophets. who else should He quote ? He said He IS God. that's enough for me - period. you can't handle the Truth ! and OT Lord or God is different than NT. that's the Revealed Mystery. 1 Timothy - 3:16. read it. and many more. rhema ? you are confused. Paul warns of your kind

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You better study the OT prophecy like 2Sam 7:12 declared fulfilled by Peter in Ac 2:30 and Paul in Ac 13:23 instead of "compiling scriptures" seemingly supporting your theology.

you better get saved kid. you study your way. the only right way apparently. i'll "compile" what i want when i want and rightly divide. something you have no concept of, obviously. but thanks for playing. you should argue with your Bible instead. ask Jesus or Paul explain it to you better, not me. i ain't the one, you rely on OT prophets, i'll go with the NT, because the OT predicted it ! am i supposed to post the whole Bible to satisfy your inability or refusal to believe what The Bible says. what are you doing by posting your favorite scriptures ? compiling dummy. nit picking "words" and isolating sentences of posts. that's all you do as far as i've seen. God Bless you in your crawl

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Who authorised you to add this word (Jesus) to God's word?

Where you got it from that the word "logos" equates Jesus despite texts like Ac 10:36 or Re 20:4?

Are you aware that Jesus and the NT writers almost always quoted prophets?

Do you know which "word" John referred to?

Try Isa 55:11, Ac 33:6 + 9 (confirmed in Heb 11:3 where the word rhema means utterance; never Jesus) then 2Sam 7:12.

who authorized Jesus to say it ? and Paul. and John. and others. i guess that's who authorized me. (it's spelled with a Z - not S. or were you quoting the Bible ?) compiling again ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's see what God says about this:

Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Joh 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

So what makes you tell your story?

thanks, those scriptures only show what i believe, God and Jesus are One, ONLY SEPERATED for Jesus' life on earth. don't question me, Pray for spiritual understanding. ask God how and why, don't ask me. i know what i believe and that will never change. furthermore, i am NOT trying to CHANGE minds or be disrepectful. i give respect when i get it

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I was steadfast with this for some time. Push come to shove this too would be my bottom line, but it has become difficult for me to say what is not God: Jeremiah 23:24 and Acts 17:28.

But then comes the problem of reconciling 1 John 1:5 about there being no darkness in God and looking around at this world. Not a problem for me any longer, but would be to those who haven't a reason.

And I still love you. :)

Indeed.

Though, what might be interesting to discuss is the difference between being in Christ and that of Christ being in you. Romans 8:10-17

Amen.

It's interesting, at least to me, that we humans and our discoveries generally concern that which is small and smaller in size... as seen and discovered by microscopes and telescopes, but when the spiritual man receives revelation that which is seen and discovered becomes larger and larger.

And so the unveiling is... a larger and larger view comes.

Here you go, trying to please everyone without any of your own position.

I know you seem to believe getting approval of everyone is love.

You are big phony Christian.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Here you go, trying to please everyone without any of your own position.

and there is meshak, calling people phony or mainstream. she wants to be a rebel for Jesus. wasn't meshak with Daniel ? not this meshak - she be cornfused

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:nananana:
Here you [Levolor] go, trying to please everyone without any of your own position.

You only see grace and goodness in the mirror. Shame on you and the hat you rode in on.

Last edited:

Levolor

I agree with Levolor; For the Most part, on this Subject.

: D

That and I also know that Jesus "the Lamb of God" is also on the Throne of God; in the NT book of Revelation.

=M=

:cheers:

Yes. :D

He is fully God; and yet, fully man too.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Revelation 3:21

Wow.

Levolor

Are you aware that the LORD of the OT is not the Lord of the NT??

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Unfortunately, the NT translations made many "improvements" to account for the Trinity God. They got away with the “LORD” to make it look like the Father is just a Lord although He made Jesus a Lord.

You would have to line out your thoughts from beginning to end on this to help me know what you are speaking about. So... long about way to answer your question and say: No.

Levolor

Here you go, trying to please everyone

That is impossible. I don't please you do I? If not, then I don't please 'everyone'.

...without any of your own position.

Of course you are free to think whatever you wish. Just doesn't make it automatically correct though. (Romans 3:4 ) Thank God man is not my judge.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
That is impossible. I don't please you do I?

Because I won't take your bait on fluttering comments of yours.

You don't know Jesus' love. Your love is so worldly, not spiritual.

Your quoting of scriptures is so empty.

Levolor

so much condemnation from meshak. bordering on hate ?

Could be? I don't personally know. Perhaps Totten Linnet is right?

Whatever it is, it's not too big for God to heal. If that is, there's willingness.

Prayer is needed. Maybe even fasting to go along with it.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God Bless you, Meshak. May He have mercy on you.

Your "pleasing everyone faith" will not work on everyone.

You can fool fake Christians but what will that do?

You are mocking God with your fake faith.

You cannot have your own position because you are trying to please everyone. You are using this tactic to hide your multiple IDs.

Have mercy on you so that you don't mock God with your lip service.