The Most Beautiful Woman

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What do I care. Never watched Smallville much but I think she is striking.
I did too, until I watched Smallville. And then her turn as Snow White. Ruined her for me.

This is not about who is the best actress.
You've spent most of this thread decrying women others have mentioned for not being attractive due to things about them that you believe effect their attractiveness and when someone else does it you rebuke them? Hypocrite.

Okay. Thanks.
I see you ignored the fact that I answered..

Damian

You've spent most of this thread decrying women others have mentioned for not being attractive due to things about them that you believe effect their attractiveness and when someone else does it you rebuke them? Hypocrite.

Okay. Fair enough. You're probably right about Megan Fox. I have never actually seen her act.

Damian

I will recant on some comments I previously made on Salma Hayek. Perhaps I was too hasty. This "photo" of her is actually pretty impressive.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Lucy Liu

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Elizabeth Taylor. She was absolutely beautiful in her day.
She was mentioned on the first page. There was even a photo.

I will recant on some comments I previously made on Salma Hayek. Perhaps I was too hasty. This "photo" of her is actually pretty impressive.
I'm not sure that is Salma Hayek

Damian

I'm not sure that is Salma Hayek

That's what I thought. If that is the case, then I recant on my recant and nominate the woman in that photo - whoever she is. Not only does she have a sexy body, but she also has beautiful face to go with it. Definitely top-notch.