The Meaning of 666, The Reason for the Riddle

daqq

Here's one of dapp the sorcerer's visions from his website, lol. Talk about a nut-job!

This night vision dream of July 2002 was in the body. Awakening I was curled up in a fetal position and incapable of movement for a several; both fists clenched so tightly that it took a several to get them to open, and my arms were crossed and locked together against my chest as if a high voltage current had been circuiting through me. As I awoke I began to pray unceasing and sought confirmation from the Master about the dream, (it was so powerfully vivid and frightening). When I was able to get out of bed I immediately began to write down the dream. And, lo and behold, later the same day while watching the news that same evening; a story came on the TV news about a UFO sighting over Washington DC that very same morning, which was reported to have occurred at around the same time that I would have been having the dream. There were many eye witnesses which saw two military fighter jets giving chase over the DC Capitol area. Then, to my amazement, the announcer exclaimed how that this "UFO" sighting had occured "coincidentally" on the 50th anniversary of a previous mass sighting over the DC area in late July of 1952. Seeing this as the confirmation I had been seeking that day I decided to mail the dream away to my Mother and my brothers in the Land. And it came to pass that a Warrior Friend of the King haled me from the Negev; stationed thereby is Beersheba, even B'er-Lachay-Ro'iy, and Nachalat Yeshua! However, the Spirit impressed upon me NOT to post the dream anywhere online at that time, (now I understand why for truly then did I not understand it). The following Transcript is the Fox News report concerning the events of that day which I retrieved from the net:

https://sites.google.com/site/elaiasindex/testimony-my-patmo

Yep, that is a real dream-vision which I did have on the date given, and what you have posted is simply the truth of that testimony, but at the same time what you have posted does not have anything to do with this discussion. Can I help, or stop, or deny what things I have been through in my walk? You only wish to bring dreams and visions into this discussion in an attempt to support the false accusations you have already made. I have done no such thing but instead, for nearly everything I have said, there is scripture to support what I have said. :)

Hawkins

666 is related to Solomon who represents a kingdom of rich and intelligence. 666 is also related to gold or currency. Today's currency is with an image on it. Washington is the man on the money notes. Washington also represents the US. "News from Washington" means news from the US. 666 actually is Washington the beast.

It's talking about how our secular education evolved. The first beast is England where modern secular education is originated. It is thus "from sea" as English is an Island country. The second beast inherited and extended the secular education from the the first beast England. US has replaced England to be the strongest empire after WWII, since England the beast was "wounded" in wars before WWII. US is "from earth" because it's a continental country.

Forehead and right hand refers to an ancient Jewish custom to tie verses of Scripture on forehead and back of hand to represent how men are guided by God in terms of their mind (forehead) and behavior (right hand). Our education gives everyone without exception a stamp of secular mind to fight God. Everyone is brainwashed since childhood through our education system.

Buy and sell refers to how education affects your daily life. You can't live without education. You need education to get a job. And you can't refuse to be educated as it may be against law for parents not to send their kids to schools.

666 thus refers to Washington the beast with which secular education of this world is established for people without exception (generally speaking) to go through since childhood to receive the mark with an anti-God mind and behavior. Today's education is US (and UK) centered. US is representative of today's secular formal education system.

An example of how Satan made use of our education system to spread a delusion for educated people to be brainwashed without their own consent;

Among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99% of them don't have the evidence. All they have is basically...faith.

However among 100% humans who know for a fact that black holes exist, 99% of them think that they have the evidence!

That's how our reality is twisted through our education and to serve the purpose of fighting God, with a fallacious argument such as "God is not evidenced, thus He doesn't exist or we shouldn't believe".

Last edited:

daqq

The "reason for the riddle" is that the author of the Apocalypse is a Kohen, and understands the passages which are written concerning the Kohanim, and thus, one of few who even has the right to speak or write such things.

Luke 3:2 W/H
2 επι αρχιερεως
αννα και καιαφα εγενετο ρημα θεου επι ιωαννην τον ζαχαριου υιον εν τη ερημω

Luke 3:2 ASV
2 in the high-priesthood of
Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.

αννα και καιαφα ― Luke 3:2 ― Gematria 666
Two horns like a lamb and speaks like a dragon, (Revelation 13:11).

Ezekiel 28:14-16
14 You are the
anointed Cherub [כרוב ממשח - Gematria 616] that covers; and I have set you so: you were upon the holy mountain of Elohim; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire [the Ephod breastplate and the two shoulder stones - LXX contains all fourteen stones of fire and the gold].
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you.
16 By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the midst of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of Elohim: and I will destroy you, O
covering Cherub, [כרוב הסכך - Gematria 333] from the midst of the stones of fire.

John 19:15 W/H
15 εκραυγασαν ουν εκεινοι αρον αρον σταυρωσον αυτον λεγει αυτοις ο πιλατος τον βασιλεα υμων σταυρωσω απεκριθησαν οι αρχιερεις ουκ εχομεν βασιλεα ει μη
καισαρα

John 19:15 ASV
15 They therefore cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him! Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but
Caesar.

The only currency allowable for use in the Herod Temple was the Tyrian Shekel:
Shekel of TyreTryian Shekel (Melqart Baal) ― Prince & King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28).

But the chief Kohanim joined themselves unto Caesar when they cried:
"We have no king but Caesar", (John 19:15).

כרוב הסכך (kərūḇ has-sōḵêḵ) ― Ezekiel 28:16 ― Gematria 333
καισαρα (Caesar) ― John 19:15 ― Gematria 333

כרוב הסכך (Cherub of the covering) + καισαρα (Caesar) = Gematria 666

Moreover, in the passage concerning the denarius with the image of Caesar on it, the Master does not only ask whose image is on it but he asks whose image and inscription is on it, (and therefore the inscription is important). And we can be pretty sure which denarius it was that was held up, (no doubt held up by the Herodians who went with the Pharisees because neither the Master nor the Pharisees would have touched it). Rather than going through all the explanation with links and all the whoopla, (because no one here seems to really care anyways), I will simply post the following:

[01] At the same time the Perushim were going about taking counsel how they might ensnare him in his talk; and they sent their talmidim unto him with two lion-like men of the Herodians.
[02] And as they drew near, the Ι̅H said, Happy is the lion that the man will eat, for the lion will become that man; wretched is the man whom the lion will eat, for the lion still becomes the man.
[03] Whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart; if therefore the man speaks with the mouth of a lion, how can it be that his heart is not be given over to the lion?
[04] And perceiving not the saying, they said to him, Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of Elohim in truth, and take no special care for any one: for you regard not the persons of men.
[05] Tell us therefore, What say you? Is it lawful to give tribute tax unto Caesar, or not?
[06] But knowing their malicious intent, the Ι̅H said, Why do you make trial of me, O hypocrites? show me the tribute tax money, (knowing that neither he nor the Perushim would touch it).
[07] So the Herodians held up a denarion, and he said to them, Whose image and inscription is that?
[08] And they said, Καισαρα ΤΚΒΑΘΑ, (that is, Καισαρα + Τιβεριος Καισαρος Βαρ Αυγ Θεος Αυγουστος, and behold, the number of the name and inscription, Καισαρα ΤΚΒΑΘΑ, that is, 333 + 333).
[09] And he answered them, saying, Render therefore unto Caesar the things of Caesar: and render unto Elohim the things of Elohim! and having heard it they marveled, and left off, and went their way.

Roman Tiberius Caesar Denarius 14AD to 37AD:
Inscription: "TI CAESAR DIVI AUG F AUGUSTUS" (Reverse: "PONTIF MAXIM")

Ti[berivs] Caesar Divi Avg[vsti] F[ilivs] Avgvstvs
Tiberius Caesar, Worshipful Son [of the] Divine[God] Augustus

All of the words from the inscription are found in the Greek N/T.
Hellenized inscription, using "Bar" for Son, as in Bar-Timeaus or Bar-Jesus:

Τιβεριος Καισαρος Βαρ Αυγ Θεος Αυγουστος

Καισαρα ΤΚΒΑΘΑ = 333+333 (666)

Context, context, context:
Not only did the Master put them to silence but he politely told them Caesar was not Elohim. :chuckle:

:sheep:

daqq

Who is next? Oh yeah, Potes Pelate, or I suppose I should say, Pontios Peilatos, (Peilatos is the spelling in most all of the western text types), the Pontiff under Caesar, the Pontiff Maxim, (for the subservient rulers under Caesar were also considered Pontiffs, just not Pontifex Maximus, who was Caesar the head of the empire).

Peilato – A word play on απειλη? – "a menace" (from απειλεω, to menace or threaten)

Pontio – 1) "Of the sea" or "From the Sea" – Pontio Peilate: "Menace from the Sea" (Rome)
Pontio – 2) "Pontif" (priest of the sun god) – Egyptian – Phonti (Chartoumim of Exodus 7-9)
Potes - Ποτης – "Ruler" (but not "absolute ruler" which in Greek is Δεσ-ποτης)

It is quite possible therefore that Δεσποτης (Absolute Ruler), is an obscure ancient Greek way of saying Pontif Maxim, for no one seems to know what
Ποτης means or where it came from. But when you view the terminology in light of the focus herein it makes sense: Despotes no doubt means Absolute Ruler, (Pontiff Maxim), while Potes simply means a Pontif-Ruler who is subservient under the supreme Despotes, (Pontif Maxim). This comes through in the surname of Pilate, in the Greek, which surname is Pontios, (Pontif). At the same time it appears quite similar to the first portion of the name Poti-pherah, who was priest of On, whose daughter Pharaoh gave to Yoseph for wife:

Genesis 41:45 KJV
45 And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnath-paaneah; and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Poti-pherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.

City of On = "City of the Sun" (Greek Heliopolis)
Poti-Pherah
פוטי פרע – Pontif (Poti) Maxim (Pherah) of Heliopolis-On

Potes Pelat
פוטס פלאט – Shem-Tob Matthew 27 variants

Pontios – Shem-Tob MSS "G" Matthew 27:2 reads "Potes" – פוטס
Peilatos – Shem-Tob MSS "G" Matthew 27:24 reads "Pelat" – פלאט

Concerning the word Pelat, there are places where the yodh, (making the spelling "Pilat"), is missing in Hebrew, (though more often it is found in the word). Also concerning the final letter of the word Pelat: since the spelling concerns a name, the usage of the either tet or tav at the end of Pelat is arbitrary, (depending on who understands the true meaning of the name), and therefore, we have no way of knowing which letter may have been used in the original Hebrew text because the Hebrew Shem-Tob came centuries later; and one cannot even be sure if it was taken from another Hebrew manuscript or taken from a Greek manuscript and then rendered into Hebrew, (meaning, if so, then whoever originally rendered it into Hebrew from Greek made his own decision on the final letter of Pelat to begin with, which decision we cannot know anything about at this point).

However tav certainly seems the most appropriate for the final letter of the name "Pelat" because of the meaning of the letter itself: finality, (fate)sealed, judgment, even death, for the letter itself, being the final letter of the alephbet, is formed with two other letters; the dalet and the nun, (the letters for Dan and judgment). Potes Peilat certainly fulfilled the role of all these things during the trial of Meshiah, that is, finality, acting as final arbitrator and judge, judgment, death, and even idolatrous sun worship going all the way back to Egypt, from whom the Romans took plenty of terminology and pagan ideology, (Pontio - Pontiff, that is Egyptian Phonti, Coptic Honti, and came into Latin as Pontif). In the "Gospel of Nicodemus", (aka "Acts of Pilate"), Pontios Peilatos washes his hands "before the sun", meaning the sun god, whom he clearly honors by such a statement and gesture.

Potes Pelat – פוטס פלאת = Gematria 666

Moreover the word "pote" in Greek, spelled with epsilon, (ποτε), simply means "at whatever time", (generally rendered as "when"). But if it were used in the sense of a name, because all names have meaning and generally represent some form of character or quality in the person having the name, it would be like saying, "man of the hour", "man of the occasion", "timely man", or "opportune man", (fit man), which is precisely what Lev 16:21 prescribes for such a one as he who released Bar-Abbas back into the desert.

G4219 πότε pote (po'-te) prt.
interrogative adverb, at what time.
[from the base of G4226 and G5037]

On a final note, another interesting point about "Pontio Peilate" is that, if indeed his name also means,"Menace from the Sea", then it would place him in the same typological category as Sisera, (Judges Ch. 4&5). But perhaps there may be someone else around here who knows a bit more about such things. :)

Last edited:

daqq

Elymas and his apprentice the two blind rats running the maze of the devil.

Oh yeah, all this crazy "study stuff" is an evil maze from the devil, right?
God would never expect you to jump through so many "whoops" would He?
Oh no, of course not, Adonikam is the antichrist because your "holy Spirit" told you.
And whallah-allah-kazaam! that settles it for you . . . :chuckle:

daqq

Your visions come from the devil, demon-child. They need to beam you back up to the mother ship.

Behold, the little horn tongue of a fiery beast: for so is the tongue a little member, and boasts great things, you see how a little flamer can spread to a forest of Rephaim. Moreover that little horn tongue is a fire: a world of iniquity among your members is your tongue, which defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is kindled by the fire of Ge-Hinnom! :chuckle:

Epoisses

Behold, the little horn tongue of a fiery beast: for so is the tongue a little member, and boasts great things, you see how a little flamer can spread to a forest of Rephaim. Moreover that little horn tongue is a fire: a world of iniquity among your members is your tongue, which defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is kindled by the fire of Ge-Hinnom! :chuckle:

You even talked bout UFOs in your 'visions' so getting beamed up is not that far-fetched.

daqq

You even talked bout UFOs in your 'visions' so getting beamed up is not that far-fetched.

Lol, you have talked about homosexuals so you must be a homosexual.
You have talked about pedophiles so you must be a pedophile.
You just mentioned UFO's so you must be a Urantian.

If is does not matter what I said about UFO's when I spoke of them then it does not matter what you said about these things above when you spoke about them. That is how ridiculous your accusations are. You are just looking for some way to kill and fulfill the desire for character assassination that resides in your heart full of hatred which is murder. In the doctrine of the Master and in the kingdom of Elohim you are accounted as a murderer: for whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, and we know that no murderer has life aionion dwelling in him. When you open your mouth, murder comes out, because the murders proceed straight from your heart, (Matthew 15:18,19,20, 1John3:15). Every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire. You really should start believing the scriptures and Testimony of Messiah before it is too late for your rotting stumbling walking dead zombie carcass. :crackup:

Epoisses

Lol, you have talked about homosexuals so you must be a homosexual.
You have talked about pedophiles so you must be a pedophile.
You just mentioned UFO's so you must be a Urantian.

If is does not matter what I said about UFO's when I spoke of them then it does not matter what you said about these things above when you spoke about them. That is how ridiculous your accusations are. You are just looking for some way to kill and fulfill the desire for character assassination that resides in your heart full of hatred which is murder. In the doctrine of the Master and in the kingdom of Elohim you are accounted as a murderer: for whosoever hates his brother is a murderer, and we know that no murderer has life aionion dwelling in him. When you open your mouth, murder comes out, because the murders proceed straight from your heart, (Matthew 15:18,19,20, 1John3:15). Every liar shall have his part in the lake of fire. You really should start believing the scriptures and Testimony of Messiah before it is too late for your rotting stumbling walking dead zombie carcass. :crackup:

His anger is slowly starting to bubble up, lol.

Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them - law breaker!

Right Divider

Body part
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: - Hebrews 9:27
Judas hung himself to death.
However, I've also heard the conjecture that the Antichrist will be Nimrod. However, it is recorded in ancient Hebrew documents that Esau killed Nimrod.
That verse is a generalization. It is not meant to be a 100% unbreakable law.

Lazarus died twice (physically anyway) [John 11].

daqq

His anger is slowly starting to bubble up, lol.

Great peace have they which love thy law and nothing shall offend them - law breaker!

Lol, you reveal your intentions which apparently, by your lying tongue, is to try to steal my peace in Messiah. How audacious and proud you must be to think that by spreading lies you can steal someone else's peace in Messiah. You really should get to know him by his Testimony. You too will have the peace that I have. But as for me and my house: you have nothing to do with any of this, and what you and yours do in your house is your business, (and I care not to know because you have already spewed out enough already).

At this point interaction with you is nothing more than thread derailing, which is always what happens when someone starts making accusations, especially false accusations. You are a pagan self-worshiper whose god is the spitting image twin of yourself: for every time you judge you are comparing me to your image of yourself whether you know it or not. You should have heeded the commandment of the Master not to judge and certainly not to tell lies about others.

Epoisses

Lol, you reveal your intentions which apparently, by your lying tongue, is to try to steal my peace in Messiah. How audacious and proud you must be to think that by spreading lies you can steal someone else's peace in Messiah. You really should get to know him by his Testimony. You too will have the peace that I have. But as for me and my house: you have nothing to do with any of this, and what you and yours do in your house is your business, (and I care not to know because you have already spewed out enough already).

At this point interaction with you is nothing more than thread derailing, which is always what happens when someone starts making accusations, especially false accusations. You are a pagan self-worshiper whose god is the spitting image twin of yourself: for every time you judge you are comparing me to your image of yourself whether you know it or not. You should have heeded the commandment of the Master not to judge and certainly not to tell lies about others.

There is no peace for the wicked.

LetsObeyChrist

References to the sanctuary and temple are some of the most confusing in bible prophecy because there were so many different applications. Moses built the sanctuary in the wilderness and the more permanent temple was built by Solomon and later rebuilt by Zerubabbel. There is a temple in heaven that is described in Hebrews and Revelation where Jesus ministers as our great high priest. God’s people are referred to individually as a spiritual temple and collectively as a holy city or royal priesthood. Context is the key to knowing what is being described. All three applications will be represented in the last days.

No verse available? Not in support of what you say here, but what you said in the previous post.

I asked for scripture support for your theory.

Yes, there are various temples, but that fact doesn't prove your theory at all.

Epoisses

No verse available? Not in support of what you say here, but what you said in the previous post.

I asked for scripture support for your theory.

Yes, there are various temples, but that fact doesn't prove your theory at all.

I gave examples of each type of temple - physical, heavenly and spiritual. All three are described in prophecy. The Dispy will see every mention as physical. The SDA will see every mention as heavenly. The preterist will see every mention as spiritual. Do you see how prophecy can be skewed by ones bias?

daqq

There is no peace for the wicked.

Lol, you controvert yourself once again without even knowing it: σέβομαι, (sebomai), and σεβάζομαι, (sebazomai), are used for "God-fearers" or "true worshipers of the one true God", and that definitely concerns the true worship of the Father within the contexts in which those words and their forms are employed. Those words pertain to reverence and reverential fear for the Almighty. The word in the Septuagint where your quote is found, (twice in Isaiah), is the opposite because it is essentially the same word but with the negative particle, (alpha), prefixed to it, that is, ἀσεβής, (asebes), which is "irreverence" or "ungodliness" and often rendered as wickedness, (the transliterated Hebrew word is rasha in both cases, which is wicked or wickedness, but implies that non-"God-fearers" are the wicked). Moreover it remains you who are the irreverent one because you, unlike any author anywhere in the scripture, call the Torah evil. And since you call the Torah evil, and those who believe it you also call evil, you are therefore obviously not a true "God-fearer" by the contextual meanings given for σέβομαι and σεβάζομαι, and that you yourself openly confess because you are utterly irreverent toward the WORD OF THE FATHER which is first and foremost HIS TORAH. Not even Paul does any such thing as you do, and in fact, he says that the Torah is spiritual, holy, righteous, just, and good. Thus the two passages you cite from Isaiah are actually speaking of those who are irreverent toward the One True Elohim, which in the days of Isaiah no doubt included anyone and everyone who was irreverent toward the Torah, which is the Word of the Father, and that is you yourself by your own confession.

Acts 18:13 HNV
13 saying, "This man persuades men to worship
[σεβομαι] God contrary to the Torah."

1 Timothy 1:8-9 HNV
8 But we know that the Torah
[ο νομος] is good, if a man uses it lawfully,
9 as knowing this, that Torah
[νομος] is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless [ανομοις] and insubordinate, for the ungodly [ασεβεσιν] and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,

See that? probably not, but it is not me who is Torahless and lawless, (ανομος), but rather that is you by your very own confession, and therefore it is likewise you who is ungodly, (ασεβησ), and therefore the statement above from Paul to Timothy most certainly pertains to you because you are Torahless right along with ungodly: thus the Torah was laid out specifically for your kind, just as Paul tells you, and there will be no rest for you until you repent and your heart turns back toward the Father, making you a true "God-reverencer" and worshiper of the Almighty Father Elohim.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 HNV
3 Let no one deceive you in any way. For it will not be, unless the departure comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of destruction,
4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that is worshiped;
[σεβασμα] so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.
5 Don't you remember that, when I was still with you, I told you these things?
6 Now you know what is restraining him, to the end that he may be revealed in his own season.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness
[ανομιας] already works. Only there is one who restrains now, until he is taken out of the way.
8 Then the lawless one
[ο ανομος] will be revealed, whom the Lord will kill with the breath of his mouth, and destroy by the manifestation of his coming;

And do you know why it is a mystery of Torahlessness and lawlessness? That is because Paul caught you with crafty words; though his words never go quite so far as you and your favorite teachers have imagined in the machinations of your vain imaginations. Nope, Paul himself was and is a true reverential God-fearer, a true worshiper of the Father Elohim Almighty: but these things were necessary so that the evil hiding within the walls of your hause can be drawn out of you and killed: otherwise you will die in your sins. You will find out the hard way in the End, just as everyone does, (those who overcome). :chuckle:

Epoisses

The royal law of love is spiritual, holy, just and good not the worthless Torah that can only condemn sinners to hell like you. That's the only purpose of the law to convict of sin and show one's great need but it can never forgive and never make one righteous. Your whole theology is dead just like your posts and your hardened heart. Do you know how many have gone down the path you are on? Ga-billions and not one has ever been made righteous by it.

daqq

The royal law of love is spiritual, holy, just and good not the worthless Torah that can only condemn sinners to hell like you. That's the only purpose of the law to convict of sin and show one's great need but it can never forgive and never make one righteous. Your whole theology is dead just like your posts and your hardened heart. Do you know how many have gone down the path you are on? Ga-billions and not one has ever been made righteous by it.

Again you openly deny the one you claim to know and worship because, again, you deny his Testimony, which confirms the Torah:

James 2:8 HNV
8 However, if you fulfill the royal Torah, according to the Scripture, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," Lev 19:18 you do well.

Leviticus 19:18 HNV
18 "'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the children of your people; but you shall love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Mark 12:28-34 HNV
28 One of the scribes came, and heard them questioning together. Knowing that he had answered them well, asked him, "Which mitzvah is the greatest of all?"
29 Yeshua answered, "The greatest is, 'Hear, Yisra'el, the Lord our God, the Lord is one: Deut 6:4
30 you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' Deut 6:5 This is the first mitzvah.
31 The second is like this, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' Lev 19:18 There is no other mitzvah greater than these."
32 The scribe said to him, "Truly, teacher, you have said well that he is one, and there is none other but he, Deut 4:35
33 and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more important than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."
34 When Yeshua saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the Kingdom of God." No one dared ask him any question after that.

And he even used the Torah in the temptations in the wilderness to overcome the Adversary.
As already stated: you call evil, good, and good, evil.

Last edited:

Epoisses

The Torah is do's and don'ts Daqq. Do this good deed and live, do some other bad deed and get punished. It's dog training for humans. Love is a higher level of obedience. It's like the manual transmission vs. the automatic. The manual is fun for awhile but eventually it just gets old like you.

daqq

The Torah is do's and don'ts Daqq. Do this good deed and live, do some other bad deed and get punished. It's dog training for humans. Love is a higher level of obedience. It's like the manual transmission vs. the automatic. The manual is fun for awhile but eventually it just gets old like you.

:blabla: :yawn: :plain: