The Meaning of 666, The Reason for the Riddle

Epoisses

Yes, of course, anyone who has an inkling of an understanding of what they read, and says or quotes anything that does not agree with you or your doctrine, is surely a wizard playing with fire and practicing magic. Did you wake up in the 1200's or somewhere thereabouts? :)

Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob on this forum is an example of someone who has been 'taken down' by these practices. Dispensational beliefs are also an example of this dark art. John Darby was a wizard or sorcerer.

Last edited:

daqq

Jewish magic is a reference to mystical Kabbalah practices where the Old testament is used in such a way to nullify or make void the grace-based teaching of the New Testament. A wizard who casts spells is someone with arguments that are so convincing that they cause others to reject Christ and grace and the gospel. Jacob on this forum is an example of someone who has been 'taken down' by these practices.

Nope, it is clearly YOU who delights in casting your own spells by broadcasting false and slanderous insinuations and accusations at people who disagree with you in an open forum: and that seems to be especially true with those who can actually support what they say and believe from the same scripture which you yourself claim to believe and uphold. By the way your previous post was post number sixty dear superstitious one: O say it isn't true! No doubt the boil in your forehead is beginning to fester! :chuckle:

Epoisses

Nope, it is clearly YOU who delights in casting your own spells by broadcasting false and slanderous insinuations and accusations at people who disagree with you in an open forum: and that seems to be especially true with those who can actually support what they say and believe from the same scripture which you yourself claim to believe and uphold. By the way your previous post was post number sixty dear superstitious one: O say it isn't true! No doubt the boil in your forehead is beginning to fester! :chuckle:

In post #7 you defended the Torah so you are just a wizard in training. You really don't have the skills to take down anyone of significance so you just lay in wait for the weak and sickly in the rear of the camp.

daqq

In post #7 you defended the Torah so you are just a wizard in training. You really don't have the skills to take down anyone of significance so you just lay in wait for the weak and sickly in the rear of the camp.

You have it backwards from your very own backwards master: those who hate the Torah are of the LAWLESS ONE, and even Paul plainly tells you that. Of course I defend the Torah because I know it to be holy and true, and not only that but it is the Word of the Father, the same Word whom you falsely claim to know and even worship. Stephen also tells you that the Torah is the Living Word in Acts 7, (Living Oracles). Was he not full of the Holy Spirit when he gave his testimony or do you simply reject his testimony the same as you reject the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts? No doubt your devil horns are now beginning to sprout! Try to stop digging at the boils in your forehead. :chuckle:

Epoisses

You have it backwards from your very own backwards master: those who hate the Torah are of the LAWLESS ONE, and even Paul plainly tells you that. Of course I defend the Torah because I know it to be holy and true, and not only that but it is the Word of the Father, the same Word whom you falsely claim to know and even worship. Stephen also tells you that the Torah is the Living Word in Acts 7, (Living Oracles). Was he not full of the Holy Spirit when he gave his testimony or do you simply reject his testimony the same as you reject the Testimony of the Messiah in the Gospel accounts? No doubt your devil horns are now beginning to sprout! Try to stop digging at the boils in your forehead. :chuckle:

Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.

daqq

Ellen White is also an excellent example of a sorceress who used the OT Sabbath to defeat the NT gospel. Her followers number in the millions today.

So what? what does that have to do with the topic? and no, I am not a Seventh Day Adventist. How can you so blatantly practice the evil that you display herein while imagining in the machinations of your vain imagination that no one will be able to see what you are doing?

Epoisses

So what? what does that have to do with the topic? and no, I am not a Seventh Day Adventist. How can you so blatantly practice the evil that you display herein while imagining in the machinations of your vain imagination that no one will be able to see what you are doing?

You should become one because you have the same beliefs as them, Harry Potter!

daqq

This is from one of your fellow squeaky Torah hater threads from earlier today:

Lol, even according to Paul it is exactly the opposite of what you say!
THE LAWLESS ONE is the man of sin or son of perdition:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 W/H
8 και τοτε αποκαλυφθησεται ο ανομος
[G#459] ον ο κυριος [ιησους] ανελει τω πνευματι του στοματος αυτου και καταργησει τη επιφανεια της παρουσιας αυτου

How can anyone not understand HO ANOMOS? Or is it that you CHOOSE to put your faith and trust in the translations of clearly biased men who hate the Law just as you do?

Yep, according to Paul, whom you love, your teacher is "ο ανομος" . . .
That is to say, the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE.

:sheep:

Epoisses

This is from one of your fellow squeaky Torah hater threads from earlier today:

Yep, according to Paul, whom you love, your teacher is "ο ανομος" . . .
That is to say, the TORAHLESS-LAWLESS ONE.

That was the weakest spell yet, loser! Wave your wand better so you can get more magic.

daqq

That was the weakest spell yet, loser! Wave your wand better so you can get more magic.

Where have I posted any such things, or teachings, or doctrines of any organization, or religion, or coven, or whatever, that you know of? All I posted, which apparently set you off on your fantasy witch-hunt attack mode, was strictly from the scripture, (except for the information links concerning the historical shekel of Tyre which was indeed used for commerce by the money changers in the Herodian Temple of the second temple era in the time of Messiah).

The "reason for the riddle" is that the author of the Apocalypse is a Kohen, and understands the passages which are written concerning the Kohanim, and thus, one of few who even has the right to speak or write such things.

Luke 3:2 W/H
2 επι αρχιερεως
αννα και καιαφα εγενετο ρημα θεου επι ιωαννην τον ζαχαριου υιον εν τη ερημω

Luke 3:2 ASV
2 in the high-priesthood of
Annas and Caiaphas, the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness.

αννα και καιαφα ― Luke 3:2 ― Gematria 666
Two horns like a lamb and speaks like a dragon, (Revelation 13:11).

Ezekiel 28:14-16
14 You are the
anointed Cherub [כרוב ממשח - Gematria 616] that covers; and I have set you so: you were upon the holy mountain of Elohim; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire [the Ephod breastplate and the two shoulder stones - LXX contains all fourteen stones of fire and the gold].
15 You were perfect in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you.
16 By the multitude of your merchandise they have filled the midst of you with violence, and you have sinned: therefore I will cast you as profane out of the mountain of Elohim: and I will destroy you, O
covering Cherub, [כרוב הסכך - Gematria 333] from the midst of the stones of fire.

John 19:15 W/H
15 εκραυγασαν ουν εκεινοι αρον αρον σταυρωσον αυτον λεγει αυτοις ο πιλατος τον βασιλεα υμων σταυρωσω απεκριθησαν οι αρχιερεις ουκ εχομεν βασιλεα ει μη
καισαρα

John 19:15 ASV
15 They therefore cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him! Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but
Caesar.

The only currency allowable for use in the Herod Temple was the Tyrian Shekel:
Shekel of TyreTryian Shekel (Melqart Baal) ― Prince & King of Tyre (Ezekiel 28).

But the chief Kohanim joined themselves unto Caesar when they cried:
"We have no king but Caesar", (John 19:15).

כרוב הסכך (kərūḇ has-sōḵêḵ) ― Ezekiel 28:16 ― Gematria 333
καισαρα (Caesar) ― John 19:15 ― Gematria 333

כרוב הסכך (Cherub of the covering) + καισαρα (Caesar) = Gematria 666

But of course if you, like most literalist futurists, insist that the authorship of the Apocalypse must be dated late first century, (generally circa 95-96AD is the time frame proposed), then your paradigm master will not allow you to see these things because they do not comply with your self-imposed prerequisites.

And for this you call me a sorcerer, a wizard, and accuse me of practicing magic which is witchcraft? How do you not understand that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father when you say such things about His Word? You are already walking dead. You therefore prove by your own words and evil deeds that you are indeed a lawless one taught by the Lawless one; and even that is by your own admission. And now that boil in your forehead is festering. :chuckle:

daqq

And now that boil in your forehead is festering. :chuckle:

See now you need to go to the Kohen and inform him that you think you might have leprosy growing in the walls of your house. And he will set an appointed time, but when he comes whatever is inside the house, (YOU), must be removed so that the contents inside the house are not made unclean. Then the Kohen will enter in, (and no man is allowed in the house until the whole atonement is made), and he will cleanse and atone the house.

Leviticus 14:33-42 KJV
33 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;
35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:
36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:
37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;
38 Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
39 And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
40 Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:
41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:
42 And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.

But if the evil lepers return, beware, lest your house need to be fully destroyed down to the ground, (for that is the consequence in the portion which follows in the above passage). But I show you also a better way from HaNavi Zkaryah:

Zechariah 5:1-4 KJV
1 Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.
3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
4 I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

Just keep eating the flying scroll, (the Word, which includes the seven sealed scroll of the Testimony of Messiah having been written within and without), and it will enter into your house and will purge out the leprosy which is now festering in the walls of your house. Otherwise you will need to be ruptured from your house and removed for seven yamim, (I think you wackos call it the "rapture"). :chuckle:

Epoisses

Where have I posted any such things, or teachings, or doctrines of any organization, or religion, or coven, or whatever, that you know of? All I posted, which apparently set you off on your fantasy witch-hunt attack mode, was strictly from the scripture, (except for the information links concerning the historical shekel of Tyre which was indeed used for commerce by the money changers in the Herodian Temple of the second temple era in the time of Messiah).

And for this you call me a sorcerer, a wizard, and accuse me of practicing magic which is witchcraft? How do you not understand that you are blaspheming the Holy Spirit of my heavenly Father when you say such things about His Word? You are already walking dead. You therefore prove by your own words and evil deeds that you are indeed a lawless one taught by the Lawless one; and even that is by your own admission. And now that boil in your forehead is festering. :chuckle:

The squirming prey is slowly coming to the realization that he is taken in the trap and there is no escape. They don't call it falling from grace for no reason! Preach Torah and dead works like the slave you are.

chair

Oh, that sounds like somewhat of an agreement! Is the city of David a place or a person? Also Elam is listed in Nehemiah 10 with the sealed priests.

I don't really agree- I am just seriously considering your ideas. I know that is unusual on this site.

I am not sure what verse you are referring to in "City of David".

In Nehemiah 10, one needs to be careful:

Now those that sealed were, Nehemiah, the Tirshatha, the son of Hachaliah,

This should read "Nehemiah the Tirshatha, the son of Hachaliah" Tirshatha is a place name.

What is your point about Elam? To me it looks like Elam-Zatthu is the place name, and Bani is teh person's name.

chair

The squirming prey is slowly coming to the realization that he is taken in the trap and there is no escape. They don't call it falling from grace for no reason! Preach Torah and dead works like the slave you are.

It would help to calm down and treat people you disagree with with a tiny bit of respect. This kind of bullying makes you look unsure of yourself.

daqq

Now you reveal that you do not believe the Testimony of the Master or Paul who say that you are the house-temple of Elohim. Why would you refuse to believe you are the house-temple if you are willing to walk in the loving ways of the Father according to His Word. Can it be that you simple are not willing to walk in any other way than your own? That really is the only conclusion I can come to here going by your own statements and brazen open rejection of the Word you claim to know, love, and worship. And what I quoted to you is true, (though I quoted the KJV only because it is the most widely accepted English translation), and what the Father says therein I not only believe but know it to be true from my own experience in my own walk. He will indeed put leprosy in the walls of your house to see if you will go to His Kohen as you are commanded to do: and if you refuse to do so then your house will end up infested with lepers, and this does not speak of physical and natural things if you understand and truly believe the scripture and the Testimony of Messiah. So keep your leprosy and your lepers if you will, and in the End you will die with them, all because you hate the Torah which is the Word of the Father, and refuse to bow the knee or the head to His Word who is His Son. Yep, He will certainly put leprosy in the walls of your house, especially when you openly and brazenly blaspheme His Word and Name. "When you are entered into the land of Canaan which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession; and he that owns the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, 'It seems to me there is as it were a plague in the house'..." See? all you need to do is forsake your pride, humble yourself, go to the one who is now Kohen after the order of Melki-Tzedek, and say, "It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house." And after the all consuming fire, a tenth will be left, (for Elohim is gracious and merciful, and these things concern our own good and expected ending), and the holy seed will be in the stump; like a mighty tree when it is felled, the holy seed is in the stump. But if not then you get to keep your pride and live with him and his fellows in the same house until you breathe out your carnal last.

daqq

Elymas and his apprentice the two blind rats running the maze of the devil.

Lol, Elymas has the name "Bar-Jesus", which means, "Son of Jesus", because his false doctrine claims that either Jesus is his Father or Jesus is equal to the Father. You therefore wrongly accuse once again, taking things out of their contexts, and not knowing the scripture. Elymas Bar-Jesus is a word-sorcerer unclean spirit who turns Jesus into the one and only Almighty Elohim the Living. That is precisely why Paul says what he does concerning him: full of all subtle guile and all mischief, child of the Devil, enemy of all righteousness and uprightness, perverter the right ways of YHWH. :)

daqq

Elymas and his apprentice the two blind rats running the maze of the devil.

Lol, Elymas has the name "Bar-Jesus", which means, "Son of Jesus", because his false doctrine claims that either Jesus is his Father or Jesus is equal to the Father. You therefore wrongly accuse once again, taking things out of their contexts, and not knowing the scripture. Elymas Bar-Jesus is a word-sorcerer unclean spirit who turns Jesus into the one and only Almighty Elohim the Living. That is precisely why Paul says what he does concerning him: full of all subtle guile and all mischief, child of the Devil, enemy of all righteousness and uprightness, perverter the right ways of YHWH. :)

ελυμα ο μαγο = 660

But if we add a sigma to the end of the word mago(s) would it be the value of 6 or 200?
Who therefore is casting spells in casting accusations? :chuckle:

Epoisses

Here's one of dapp the sorcerer's visions from his website, lol. Talk about a nut-job!

This night vision dream of July 2002 was in the body. Awakening I was curled up in a fetal position and incapable of movement for a several; both fists clenched so tightly that it took a several to get them to open, and my arms were crossed and locked together against my chest as if a high voltage current had been circuiting through me. As I awoke I began to pray unceasing and sought confirmation from the Master about the dream, (it was so powerfully vivid and frightening). When I was able to get out of bed I immediately began to write down the dream. And, lo and behold, later the same day while watching the news that same evening; a story came on the TV news about a UFO sighting over Washington DC that very same morning, which was reported to have occurred at around the same time that I would have been having the dream. There were many eye witnesses which saw two military fighter jets giving chase over the DC Capitol area. Then, to my amazement, the announcer exclaimed how that this "UFO" sighting had occured "coincidentally" on the 50th anniversary of a previous mass sighting over the DC area in late July of 1952. Seeing this as the confirmation I had been seeking that day I decided to mail the dream away to my Mother and my brothers in the Land. And it came to pass that a Warrior Friend of the King haled me from the Negev; stationed thereby is Beersheba, even B'er-Lachay-Ro'iy, and Nachalat Yeshua! However, the Spirit impressed upon me NOT to post the dream anywhere online at that time, (now I understand why for truly then did I not understand it). The following Transcript is the Fox News report concerning the events of that day which I retrieved from the net:

https://sites.google.com/site/elaiasindex/testimony-my-patmo

chair

Seems like I was mistaken in trying to have a serious discussion about the text.

So it goes.