The Mar-A-Lago raid

marke

Poor baby's got nothing much to be pleased about at present.
Poor baby's got nothing much to be pleased about at present.
Like a disgraced Politburo member, Trump's days are numbered now that Biden's KGB chief Merrick Garland has filed false charges against him with reams of fake evidence to support their continued unjust persecution of the innocent former President.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
On Monday's edition of CNN's "OutFront," former federal prosecutor Elie Honig noted a key discrepancy between how former President Donald Trump is defending his stash of classified documents at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, and how his lawyers are defending him in court.

This comes as Senior Judge Raymond Dearie, the newly appointed special master, is set to begin reviewing the documents for any evidence of privilege, at the behest of Trump-appointed Judge Aileen Cannon, who effectively shut down the investigation until Dearie could complete his review.

"Donald Trump's lawyers are being very, very careful in this debrief, which I just read through," said Honig. "And I think it's notable that while Donald Trump has said publicly — and others around him — that he declassified the documents, the lawyers are steadfastly avoiding committing to that in their papers. They have to be careful about not making any misrepresentations to a court."

marke

On Monday's edition of CNN's "OutFront," former federal prosecutor Elie Honig noted a key discrepancy between how former President Donald Trump is defending his stash of classified documents at the Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, and how his lawyers are defending him in court.

This comes as Senior Judge Raymond Dearie, the newly appointed special master, is set to begin reviewing the documents for any evidence of privilege, at the behest of Trump-appointed Judge Aileen Cannon, who effectively shut down the investigation until Dearie could complete his review.

"Donald Trump's lawyers are being very, very careful in this debrief, which I just read through," said Honig. "And I think it's notable that while Donald Trump has said publicly — and others around him — that he declassified the documents, the lawyers are steadfastly avoiding committing to that in their papers. They have to be careful about not making any misrepresentations to a court."

Democrats illegally sent in their dirt-diggers to seize Trump's legally-owned documents they had discovered he was planning to file in his lawsuit against Hillary and her support mob that proved them guilty of lying and breaking federal laws in their seditious attempt to overthrow the US government under President Trump.

marke

Trump does not have to prove he declassified documents. Whatever he does or does not do with his documents is his business, according to Judge Amy Jackson in the case involving Clinton's handling of documents.

Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion,” Jackson wrote in her March 2012 decision, which was never appealed.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Trump does not have to prove he declassified documents. Whatever he does or does not do with his documents is his business, according to Judge Amy Jackson in the case involving Clinton's handling of documents.
Strange that Trump's lawyers have not made that argument on his behalf in court. Do you think they might be Deep State RINOs out to sabotage him?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Comey admitted Hillary was guilty of mishandling hundreds of classified documents
I don't think so:

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

Comey also admitted that no democrart judge in the nation would ever allow her to go to trial in his court.
Aren't there a few Republican judges out there who could have taken up the case?

marke

I don't think so:

In Clinton's case, the FBI did not find evidence "sufficient to establish" that she knew she was receiving or sending classified information and that it was against the law, Comey said.

Aren't there a few Republican judges out there who could have taken up the case?
Bald-faced leftist lies are making idiots out of gullible democrat stooges.

Arthur Brain

Well, Trump's lawyers have plenty of practice where it comes to being extra careful as to what they say in a courtroom...

marke

Every accusation is a confession.
America is in big trouble because so many Americans are blind to the fact that what the democrats are doing is in serious violation of the US Constitution and American honor and justice. Democrats are openly and hatefully stripping their opponents of their legally-protected civil and Constitutional rights and millions of Americans think that is great. That is not great, it is wicked and is a big step toward slavery to tyranny that has cost so many careless nations around the world before us to lose their freedoms and millions of innocent lives.