The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump has no problem with "Legal Immigrants" who come to our Nation legally. Every citizen in our country ought to be concerned with "Illegal entry" into our country. We desperately need a sufficient "WALL" to protect us from those who seek us harm. Why do we lock our doors and windows at night? Why do we put up fences around our homes? Should we not do the same for our Nations protection? Is that asking too much?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Everyone needs to keep praying for Trump and our country. Besides the Cuban missile crisis, this is the most dangerous time in U.S. history. Obama ignored North Korea for eight years and placed our country in "harms way." One might say: "Rome (The U.S.) burned while Nero (Obama) fiddled around with our countries economy, now at twenty Trillion dollars."
Interesting. Pray for Trump and our country? Why? If you believe prayer is worthwhile, that your deity will respond as you wish and point Trump in the correct direction to make the country better, did you bother to pray for Barack, perhaps he needed it more?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Here's for all of the LIBS: Keep your doors and windows unlocked (Even your Car doors) for a month. That way you can show "Solidarity" towards the Illegal Immigrants that are crossing the border. We'll call it "National keep your doors wide open month." At the end of that month, see if you still feel safe letting strangers just walk in and make themselves at home.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Interesting. Pray for Trump and our country? Why? If you believe prayer is worthwhile, that your deity will respond as you wish and point Trump in the correct direction to make the country better, did you bother to pray for Barack, perhaps he needed it more?

You're not a Christian, why should I bother answering? Give me a reasonable response to that.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Or a quote from John O'Donnell's book about Trump, “I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Those that are not members of "The Body of Christ" usually don't share like-minded opinions and thoughts with those who are Spiritually minded. I really don't expect them to. The more liberal one is, the less likelihood that they have a Spiritual inclination.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
And that's before you get into the mileage Trump got out of the birther movement, which was bedrock racist. Remember when he said he'd let that go when he saw a birth certificate? Remember when he didn't let it go after he saw one?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
At this point in our Countreys history, we need a strong leadership. I believe Trump is God's "Man of the Hour." God has used unbelievers to do His will. We need only to look at "Pharaoh of Egypt" to see the truth in that. Obama virtually ignored North Korea, allowing them to march forward with their Nuclear aspirations. If we wait much longer, they'll have time to create ICBMs that can reach our shore. We dare not give them that much time. Sooner or later we'll have to take out their missile installations anyway.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Trump is OUR President now, get used to it. Unless you Liberals intend to cause damage to our Nation for the next four to eight years. There's plenty of signs to be made and carried. There's also copious amounts of black hoods/masks you can wear in the streets. I see that the Alabama Police are starting to crack down on the wearing of "Liberal" face masks and black hoods at local Conservative speeches. Good for them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Liberals enjoy calling Conservatives: "Fascist." Someone once said, "When the real Fascists arrive, they'll come as non-Fascist." I believe we're at that point, now. The "real Fascists" are the ones protesting and rioting. George Lincoln Rockwell would be pleased with the Liberals today.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
And that's before you get into the mileage Trump got out of the birther movement, which was bedrock racist. Remember when he said he'd let that go when he saw a birth certificate? Remember when he didn't let it go after he saw one?

Trump said he'd do a lot of things he didn't, and he's done a lot of things he said he wouldn't do.

There's a silver lining in there, though.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Reminds me of when Trump decided the way to answer an adverse ruling on the part of a judge was:

"He's a Mexican."

The judge was born in Indiana. :plain:

Or a quote from John O'Donnell's book about Trump, “I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.”

Because Make America Great Again is really code for Make Alt-Right Relevant Again.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump said he'd do a lot of things he didn't, and he's done a lot of things he said he wouldn't do.

There's a silver lining in there, though.

The silver lining is how much going down as the WORST president ever will keep him up at night ... just like losing the popular vote by MILLIONS and the diminished crowd size at his inauguration... :D

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There is no popular vote.

List of United States presidential elections by popular vote margin

In United States presidential elections, the national popular vote is the sum of all votes cast in every state and the District of Columbia.

The Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides the procedure by which the President and Vice President are elected, which is through the Electoral College, so the national popular vote does not determine the outcome of the United States presidential election.​

Yes, there is a popular vote.

No, it's not used to directly determine the outcome of the election. We all know we have an Electoral College.

But yes, the popular vote exists. It's a thing.