The long nightmare has just begun: Inauguration of a fraud.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's time to kick some Korean arse and the us generals know it. Thank God trump is giving them the decision making power and not some liberal pc nutballs

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'll add it to the list of things I can't expect him to be, just after "competent president". :plain:

so far he's done a better job with assad than the last incompetent "i'm drawing a line in the sand!" president :idunno:

barbie, still having trouble with the quote button, responds to an anonymous poster:
anonymous said:
Of course we should be gullible and believe it, since they were so right about hillary in the polls and her winning by a landslide.
Three million votes more than Trump is hardly a landslide. She got about 2% more votes than he did.

funny, i don't remember her winning :idunno:

ok doser

me, to anna:
i spose you could claim it wasn't ineffectual if bammy's intent was to allow Nork to develop nukes and ICBMs :idunno:

so here we are, eight years later, and that "rational and effectual" policy of our former affirmative action wunderkind has led us to a Nork with nukes and ICBMs

now what?

ok, anna - you don't like trump

we get it

if you - anna - were president, how would you handle north korea?

ok doser

ok doser

No it hasn't, it's kept us from nuclear engagement.

something has changed recently

do you know what that is?

here's a hint:

18mll0szr5uyojpg.jpg

while all that "successful" diplomacy of bammy's has been going on, Nork's developed the ability to hit the west coast

should we allow them to develop the ability to hit san francisco?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Looks like more are thinking there will be a fall in stocks.

"Shyam Rajan, a strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, on Wednesday suggested that the interest rate market is increasingly pricing in the possibility that tax reform will never come to fruition, contrasting with the general belief that Trump is facing a temporary setback in the wake of the failure to repeal and replace Obamacare." Sue Chang

I agree, those in big bank stocks will lose until 2018.

Did anyone see the late show guest, Elisabeth Warren and her talk on wanting to break up the big banks?

Trump, it looks like, will not work with Congress much on any tax changes, maybe not at all this year. This was a big promise for some voters.

ok doser

i meant to come back to this:

Oh, it matters to Trump. He wanted a mandate. :chuckle:

trump won the presidency, so he has that mandate

trump is the leader of the party that holds the majority in the house of representatives, so he has that mandate

and trump is the leader of the party that holds the majority in the senate, so he has that mandate

what mandate doesn't he have?

winning the popular vote

hillary won that

so, if hillary has that mandate, what is she doing with it?

using it to push her legislative agenda?

nope

using it to act as CIC of the armed forces?

nope

using it to choose SCOTUS nominees?

nope

using it as a mantra to repeat to herself as she sobs herself to sleep at night?

yep! :banana:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

trump is the leader of the party that holds the majority in the house of representatives, so he has that mandate

and trump is the leader of the party that holds the majority in the senate, so he has that mandate

winning the popular vote

hillary won that

nope

nope

using it as a mantra to repeat to herself as she sobs herself to sleep at night?

You make some very valid points.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Hillary won "The Loser Award."
geopolitical risk on the front burner, I believe we’ve returned to th
Some are now saying we are falling back Hillary Clinton market!

"With little prospect for tax reform or infrastructure spending and withe e Federal Reserve’s policy of very gradually raising interest rates."to a
"pre-Election Day stock market based on slow economic growth and th

see here

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

winning the popular vote

hillary won that

nope

nope

using it to choose SCOTUS nominees?

nope

yep! :banana:

See what I mean? The alt-right can't stop talking about Hillary.