the little book

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Revelation 10:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

CherubRam

Revelation 10:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

The little book does not have the Catholic tampering,s in it. John was astonished when he saw the woman, because he wondered how things could have gone so wrong.

daqq

In the Torah we read of the Tsur-Rock which is the whole foundation substrata and represents the Father. One of the more important places we read of the Tsur-Rock is in Exodus 17:6. Also in Torah we read of the Cela-Rock which is like a "rolling Rock" and was said to be in the shape of a beehive. The Cela-Rock followed the children of Yisrael in the wilderness and was also an above ground cistern likened to a well. The Cela-Rock would have likely been much the same as the six stone water cisterns, (John 2:6) at the wedding of Kana. The Cela-Rock represents Messiah, the Son of God, who followed the children of Yisrael in the wilderness as Paul likewise says in 1 Corinthians 10:4. One of the more important places we read of the Cela-Rock in Torah is Numbers 20:8-11. With these two passages in mind the next most important place we read of both the Tsur-Rock and the Cela-Rock together is in the below passage from Deuteronomy:

Deuteronomy 32:13
13. He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the Rock, [Cela`] and oil out of the flinty Rock: [Tsuwr]

So the HONEY comes from the beehive shaped cistern-well of the Cela-Rock which followed the children of Yisrael in the wilderness journey, which is Messiah the Son of Elohim, and the little book of Revelation 10:9-10 is sweet as honey in the mouth: and the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of the prophecy, (Revelation 19:10 YLT). Therefore without the Testimony of Yeshua in the Gospel accounts one cannot understand the walk which is the Revelation of Messiah Yeshua. :)

daqq

what do I need to understand your post?

You waited too long: I'm not reading the whole thread again to catch back up. Just eat the twenty by ten flying megillah scroll and you'll see what it does to the timbers and stones of your house, (it is like the Porch of the heavenly temple which rolls out in the sky with at sixth seal). ;)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
You waited too long: I'm not reading the whole thread again to catch back up. Just eat the twenty by ten flying megillah scroll and you'll see what it does to the timbers and stones of your house, (it is like the Porch of the heavenly temple which rolls out in the sky with at sixth seal). ;)

so you don't understand what you posted?

daqq

so you don't understand what you posted?

Yes I understand what I posted. You do not?
Shemen from the ROCK, and honey from the Rock.

Then you said, "What do I need to understand your post."
I suggest you need more shemen from the Tsur and the honey from the Cela. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the little book is the apocalypse
and
john is being asked to

prophesy again before many peoples

daqq

and
john is being asked to

Eliyahu is the Spirit of the Prophets, (one of two sons of yitshar, Zec 4:14).

Ezekiel 2:8-10 KJV
8. But thou, son of man, hear what I say unto thee; Be not thou rebellious like that rebellious house: open thy mouth, and eat that I give thee.
9. And when I looked, behold, an hand was sent unto me; and, lo, a roll of a book was therein;
10. And he spread it before me; and it was written within and without: and there was written therein lamentations, and mourning, and woe.

Ezekiel 3:1-3 KJV
1. Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel.
2. So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee. Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.

Ezekiel 3:12-14 KJV
12. Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.
13. I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.
14. So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me.

The same Spirit of Eliyahu was upon Moshe, which the Father then placed upon the seventy, (but they continued not) and the two that remained in the camp, (Eldad and Medad) and was likewise upon all the other Prophets from the Prophet Yonah to Yochanan the Immerser, as Yeshua has said of Yochanan, (he is Eliyahu if one will receive it).

Just keep eating . . . :Nineveh:

CherubRam

and
john is being asked to

The little book is not the apocalypse. John represents the congregations. So what is being said is, that the congregations must go again to speak the word of God to the people. The reason for that is because the Catholics corrupted the scriptures.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The little book is not the apocalypse. John represents the congregations. So what is being said is, that the congregations must go again to speak the word of God to the people. The reason for that is because the Catholics corrupted the scriptures.

so how is your new accurate bible coming?