the little book

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
the little book

Revelation 10:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

he ate the little book

I ate the little book

back to
the apocalypse

Last edited:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the little book

Revelation 10:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

he ate the little book

I ate the little book

back to
the apocalypse

I said
How did you eat the little book???

1 Cor 11:27-31
27 Therefore whoever eats this bread or drinks this cup of the Lord in an unworthy manner will be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of the bread and drink of the cup.
29 For he who eats and drinks in an unworthy manner eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
30 For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep.
31 For if we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged.
(NKJ)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
the little book

Revelation 10:11King James Version (KJV)

he ate the little book

I ate the little book

back to
the apocalypse

Purdy much shoots down the 96 A.D. theory, theology of when Rev. was written dudn't it?

Purdy tall order for a 90 year old man.

:doh:

Reckon he jumped in his private jet?

TV, radio, or magazines maybe?

It's plumb amazin' what folks will drink down. :kookoo:

Lon

You omitted verses 9&10 but anyone who has read their bible knows what you were refering to.

Ezekiel 3:3

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
do you understand what your software is doing?

I said
Yes. The software is showing where the verses are located. That's all. I used to just post the verses word for word. Everyone got upset and claimed the bible doesn't say that. So to get past the naysayers I started using the software. Because the Holy Spirit only quotes the Word, not the location. Now you want to pick holes in the location.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
it all depends on what you want

it is easy to find nowadays

Compared to when it was written in a language the common folk couldn't read?

A single bible chained to the pulpit?

Clearly an attempt by Satan to slow the progress of his end.

Mark 13:10 KJV
And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

Proverbs 28:15 KJV
As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.

1 Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober , be vigilant ; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about , seeking whom he may devour :

Revelation 12:12 KJV
Therefore rejoice , ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
so what does it mean?

to eat a book 10:10

to take possession of it?
sounds like plagiarism
but
it is not
if
you mention the original author
and
you were told to prophesy again

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
the little book

Revelation 10.11 King James Version (KJV)

he ate the little book

I ate the little book

back to
the apocalypse

In his mouth it was as honey but when he swallowed it his belly was bitter. This indicates to me that John did not understand what he was prophesying.....not having digested it, the word was honey only as it remained in his mouth.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
In his mouth it was as honey but when he swallowed it his belly was bitter. This indicates to me that John did not understand what he was prophesying.....not having digested it, the word was honey only as it remained in his mouth.

read ezekiel 3
and
this I think suggests that the bitterness is due to his prophecy not being well received

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
The Prophet must speak....sometimes when people reject the message people fold their arms and say "well let them get on with it" that is when the belly becomes bitter. If the prophet will speak whether the people recieve it or not, it remains honey in the mouth...[as I see it]