The Law Of Christ

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your a pathological liar. You say Goodbye here. And then you post again. It would do you well to go find out what truth is before you try to deceive me.

Squeaky,

It is possible to post a link to continue a conversation somewhere else after saying goodbye if someone did not want you on their thread anymore. It gives everyone the opportunity or option to continue the conversation elsewhere rather than separating dividing or otherwise breaking a bond the bond of unity that we have in the body of Christ.

I did post again, yes. I know what the truth is. I am not here to deceive you. You say and apparently you think that I am. You are wrong when you say that I am a pathological liar. I do not think that you know what a pathological liar is. Remember, you want me to say goodbye. And you want me to not have rules about posting. It is a service to you to not cut you off from learning and thereby injure the body of Christ sowing discord and creating disunity.

The best to you if you can continue.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky,

It is possible to post a link to continue a conversation somewhere else after saying goodbye if someone did not want you on their thread anymore. It gives everyone the opportunity or option to continue the conversation elsewhere rather than separating dividing or otherwise breaking a bond the bond of unity that we have in the body of Christ.

I did post again, yes. I know what the truth is. I am not here to deceive you. You say and apparently you think that I am. You are wrong when you say that I am a pathological liar. I do not think that you know what a pathological liar is. Remember, you want me to say goodbye. And you want me to not have rules about posting. It is a service to you to not cut you off from learning and thereby injure the body of Christ sowing discord and creating disunity.

The best to you if you can continue.

I said
lol You have never done me any other service than to try to provoke me. And lead me away from Christ. Your an antichrist full of guile and deception.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You have never done me any other service than to try to provoke me. And lead me away from Christ. Your an antichrist full of guile and deception.
Today is Shlishli, Aviv 11.

You have said this or something like this before. You are incorrect. That you would say such a thing demonstrates that you do not understand.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shlishli, Aviv 11.

You have said this or something like this before. You are incorrect. That you would say such a thing demonstrates that you do not understand.

I said
lol Your an idiot. If you are ever going to please God your going to have to start all over again in Christianity. That is the only chance you have. Right now your bearing yourself in antichrist.

[Heb 5:11-13
11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes [only] of milk [is] unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. If you are ever going to please God your going to have to start all over again in Christianity. That is the only chance you have. Right now your bearing yourself in antichrist.

[Heb 5:11-13
11 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing.
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need [someone] to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes [only] of milk [is] unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.

Remember 2 Timothy 3:16-17. This includes the Christian.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Remember 2 Timothy 3:16-17. This includes the Christian.

I said
You could learn from that. Scripture is new testament.

2 Timothy 3:16–17 (NKJV)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You could learn from that. Scripture is new testament.

2 Timothy 3:16–17 (NKJV)

16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.

I am sorry but you are attempting to make a positive claim while rejecting what is true in so doing. You cannot shake me from Paul's words.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry but you are attempting to make a positive claim while rejecting what is true in so doing. You cannot shake me from Paul's words.

I said
Your an idiot. You have no understanding. Look at how many times I have showed you with scripture how you pervert the Word. Its that blindness that goes along with the Jew thing. And you will stay blind until you give it up.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. You have no understanding. Look at how many times I have showed you with scripture how you pervert the Word. Its that blindness that goes along with the Jew thing. And you will stay blind until you give it up.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

You are fighting against God and me, with Scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are fighting against God and me, with Scripture.

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Scripture is God. I am not even fighting. I'm just sharing what the Holy Spirit gives me. And He is fighting against your god.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. Scripture is God. I am not even fighting. I'm just sharing what the Holy Spirit gives me. And He is fighting against your god.

[2Co 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

My God is the God of Scripture not Scripture itself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What you are talking about, what the Scripture says, is different from what we know that Scripture is.

I said
lol If your statement hasn't proven your an idiot nobody can. I quote the scriptures, if you (know) they say something different you are walking in delusions. Which is just what God said He would give you if you don't love the truth.

[2Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol If your statement hasn't proven your an idiot nobody can. I quote the scriptures, if you (know) they say something different you are walking in delusions. Which is just what God said He would give you if you don't love the truth.

[2Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I did not learn that the Bible is the Word of God from the Scriptures. But I have quoted the first verse from John Chapter One before.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did not learn that the Bible is the Word of God from the Scriptures. But I have quoted the first verse from John Chapter One before.

I said
lol If you didn't learn that the bible is the Word of God, you started out deceived.