The Law Of Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Law OF Christ
Gal 6:2-6
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
Rom 12:20-21
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Rom 12:17-21
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
20 Therefore "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."
1Thes 5:14-21
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
20 Do not despise prophecies.
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
Luke 6:27-38
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
31 "And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
34 "And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back.
35 "But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Matt 5:37-48
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Matt 5:18
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Rom 13:10-14
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
(NKJ)
Matt 5:19-20
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)
xxx It takes a law to keep you out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get you into heaven. The new testament is the law of Christ.

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Law OF Christ
Gal 6:2-6
2 Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
3 For if anyone thinks himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself.
4 But let each one examine his own work, and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
5 For each one shall bear his own load.
6 Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches.
Rom 12:20-21
Rom 12:17-21
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.
18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord.
1Thes 5:14-21
14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all.
15 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.
16 Rejoice always,
17 pray without ceasing,
18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
19 Do not quench the Spirit.
20 Do not despise prophecies.
21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
Luke 6:27-38
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
31 "And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
34 "And if you lend to those from whom you hope to receive back, what credit is that to you? For even sinners lend to sinners to receive as much back.
35 "But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
36 "Therefore be merciful, just as your Father also is merciful.
37 "Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
38 "Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you."
Matt 5:37-48
37 "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
38 "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'
39 "But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
40 "If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also.
41 "And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
42 "Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.
43 "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,
45 "that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
47 "And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?
48 "Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Matt 5:18
18 "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
Rom 13:10-14
10 Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
11 And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed.
12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
13 Let us walk properly, as in the day, not in revelry and drunkenness, not in lewdness and lust, not in strife and envy.
14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts.
(NKJ)
Matt 5:19-20
19 "Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)
xxx It takes a law to keep you out of heaven. But it also takes a law to get you into heaven. The new testament is the law of Christ.

2 Cor 5:17
17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
(NKJ)

Who taught this?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You wrote

Can you explain your teaching? I have read the Bible.

I said
I know you have read the bible. But I also know that you are blind.

[Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

You will never be allowed to see the truth as long as you proclaim your a Jew.

[Mat 13:15
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. [Their] ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with [their] eyes and hear with [their] ears, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'
[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know you have read the bible. But I also know that you are blind.

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
18 having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

You will never be allowed to see the truth as long as you proclaim your a Jew.

[Mat 13:15
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. [Their] ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with [their] eyes and hear with [their] ears, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'
[Jhn 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, Lest they should see with [their] eyes, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them."

I am a Jew. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I am not blind. I see. God has given me vision and sight. I know English. You misspelled a word. You do not know how to say or pronounce you are or you're. But you were and are wrong even if you had this right in your English grammar, what you wanted or intended to say. Do not tell me that I am wrong. I have addressed your error. You did not wish to expound it. Rather you do not accept me and my word. It is you who were wrong. I did not greet you. And you did not explain or expound your erroneous teaching. It is not found in the Bible, what you said. It is not Biblical. It is not Scriptural. That is enough. I am glad to have helped if I have. Now I must leave you for my Jewish Observance. Begin with the first words of Torah.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am a Jew. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. I am not blind. I see. God has given me vision and sight. I know English. You misspelled a word. You do not know how to say or pronounce you are or you're. But you were and are wrong even if you had this right in your English grammar, what you wanted or intended to say. Do not tell me that I am wrong. I have addressed your error. You did not wish to expound it. Rather you do not accept me and my word. It is you who were wrong. I did not greet you. And you did not explain or expound your erroneous teaching. It is not found in the Bible, what you said. It is not Biblical. It is not Scriptural. That is enough. I am glad to have helped if I have. Now I must leave you for my Jewish Observance. Begin with the first words of Torah.

I said
Your an idiot. Saying that you are blind is not my words. It is Gods word.

And picking at my spelling is childish. Your only using that to camouflage the truth. That is called straining out gnats.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Saying that you are blind is not my words. It is Gods word.

And picking at my spelling is childish. Your only using that to camouflage the truth. That is called straining out gnats.

[Mat 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

Shalom.

It is Aviv 10. I am in Tacoma, Washington.

I do not recommend quoting verses where Jesus said people were blind in order to attempt to show demonstrate or tell someone that they are. Reading scripture helps a person to understand their own predicament however.

God bless.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It is Aviv 10. I am in Tacoma, Washington.

I do not recommend quoting verses where Jesus said people were blind in order to attempt to show demonstrate or tell someone that they are. Reading scripture helps a person to understand their own predicament however.

God bless.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You still haven't discovered what truth is. The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. Now to walk after the Holy Spirit is to walk after the verses He leads one with. Now if the Holy Spirit says you are blind, then you are blind. And with all the revelations and verses that I have showed you over the past year that you have rejected. Your still as bind as you ever was. If you don't want to hear what the HOly Spirit thinks about you, you shouldn't be posting on my threads. I deal with those in the meat understanding. And you are not in the meat understanding. You have always been in the milk understanding.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You still haven't discovered what truth is. The only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible is the Holy Spirit and He only quotes verses. Now to walk after the Holy Spirit is to walk after the verses He leads one with. Now if the Holy Spirit says you are blind, then you are blind. And with all the revelations and verses that I have showed you over the past year that you have rejected. Your still as bind as you ever was. If you don't want to hear what the HOly Spirit thinks about you, you shouldn't be posting on my threads. I deal with those in the meat understanding. And you are not in the meat understanding. You have always been in the milk understanding.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

Squeaky,

You do not know what you are saying or what you are talking about. Your claims are unfounded and unBiblical. I cannot support you in them.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

Squeaky,

You do not know what you are saying or what you are talking about. Your claims are unfounded and unBiblical. I cannot support you in them.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your argument is not with me. It is with God. Your arguing with me when you should be arguing with God. When are you going to stop arguing with me and take it up with God. These are His words. I didn't blind you God did.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your argument is not with me. It is with God. Your arguing with me when you should be arguing with God. When are you going to stop arguing with me and take it up with God. These are His words. I didn't blind you God did.

I am not arguing with you or with God. This does not mean that you are correct in what you say however.

As a former dispensationalist I am familiar with the idea that the fulness of the Gentiles has not yet come in. Do you know when Paul wrote this? You are wrong to say that I am blind because I have chosen to obey Jesus choosing to become of Israel and obey His instruction, God's commandments. As for blindness of the heart, no.

Now please do not argue with me, you are keeping me from obeying God. I can obey God without you if you choose not to.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not arguing with you or with God. This does not mean that you are correct in what you say however.

As a former dispensationalist I am familiar with the idea that the fulness of the Gentiles has not yet come in. Do you know when Paul wrote this? You are wrong to say that I am blind because I have chosen to obey Jesus choosing to become of Israel and obey His instruction, God's commandments. As for blindness of the heart, no.

Now please do not argue with me, you are keeping me from obeying God. I can obey God without you if you choose not to.

I said
lol Again your arguing with God not me. Your calling God a liar, not me. So why don't you just leave me a lone and go straighten out God. God has never and Jesus has never told anyone to leave Christianity, and become a Jew. That is backwards.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Again your arguing with God not me. Your calling God a liar, not me. So why don't you just leave me a lone and go straighten out God. God has never and Jesus has never told anyone to leave Christianity, and become a Jew. That is backwards.

First of all that is not what has happened in my life. Second, you should not try to straighten out God. It is something that is wrong to do. You will fail. And you will not have favor with God for so doing. You may die for it. I did not leave Christianity. I became a Christian and claimed Christianity. But I relied upon neither for my salvation. I could not accept the Trinity doctrine. And when I chose to obey God's commands I was called a Jew. I have had nothing against becoming a Jew. I desired to obey Jesus' instruction. But then people said that I was not a Christian as I did (and with still not being Trinitarian) even though I knew that I could obey God's commands, His commandments, even as a Christian. Yeshua is the Messiah is Jewish. It can be Christian if you let it. There is no Messiah without Israel and the Prophecies of Scripture. If this means Judaism, okay. But as a Christian I learned that Jesus is the Messiah and that the word Christ reflects that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
First of all that is not what has happened in my life. Second, you should not try to straighten out God. It is something that is wrong to do. You will fail. And you will not have favor with God for so doing. You may die for it. I did not leave Christianity. I became a Christian and claimed Christianity. But I relied upon neither for my salvation. I could not accept the Trinity doctrine. And when I chose to obey God's commands I was called a Jew. I have had nothing against becoming a Jew. I desired to obey Jesus' instruction. But then people said that I was not a Christian as I did (and with still not being Trinitarian) even though I knew that I could obey God's commands, His commandments, even as a Christian. Yeshua is the Messiah is Jewish. It can be Christian if you let it. There is no Messiah without Israel and the Prophecies of Scripture. If this means Judaism, okay. But as a Christian I learned that Jesus is the Messiah and that the word Christ reflects that.

I said
You have absolutely no spiritual understanding. Jesus changed the old testament law. Jesus annulled the former commandments. That means they are all different now. Different from the old testament. I have told you before you cant live by the old testament and the new testament at the same time. You are teaching the old testament law, and commandments. That means you are an antichrist. What Jesus done away with is what your teaching.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You have absolutely no spiritual understanding. Jesus changed the old testament law. Jesus annulled the former commandments. That means they are all different now. Different from the old testament. I have told you before you cant live by the old testament and the new testament at the same time. You are teaching the old testament law, and commandments. That means you are an antichrist. What Jesus done away with is what your teaching.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

You are incorrect. Here is the reason why I know you are incorrect. Because if you are incorrect in any way then you are not correct. It is that there has been a change of the law but this does not mean that Jesus changed the law. The Law and God's Commandments found therein are the same as they have always been. But there is a New Covenant in Jesus Christ. You must obey Jesus. Else, turn to God from among the Gentiles or obey Paul's instruction for Gentiles. Peter also ministered to Gentiles. Teaching the commandments is not antichrist. It is something that even Paul did. You say Jesus did away with something and you say that you can't live by the old testament and the new testament at the same time. Well, in the New Covenant God's law is written on minds and hearts. That I have recognized the Law of Moses as God's Law, or the Ten Commandments as God's Law, is inconsequential. The point is that if you are of the House of Israel or the House of Judah then in Yeshua HaMashiach God's law can or has been written on your mind and heart. If you are a Gentile you can accept and be a part of the New Covenant if 1 Corinthians (specifically 1 Corinthians 11:25) was written to Gentile believers at Corinth. Else you can become a part of Israel or become a part of the commonwealth of Israel, either way believing that Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus did not annul the former commandments. I do have spiritual understanding. However, there is an annulling of the former commandment (singular) because of its weakness and unprofitableness and it is incumbent upon both of us to find out and discover what this is, in the absence of your teaching on and about it and in the existence of your false teaching that Jesus annulled the former commandments in the absence of another interpretation as your teaching.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. Here is the reason why I know you are incorrect. Because if you are incorrect in any way then you are not correct. It is that there has been a change of the law but this does not mean that Jesus changed the law. The Law and God's Commandments found therein are the same as they have always been. But there is a New Covenant in Jesus Christ. You must obey Jesus. Else, turn to God from among the Gentiles or obey Paul's instruction for Gentiles. Peter also ministered to Gentiles. Teaching the commandments is not antichrist. It is something that even Paul did. You say Jesus did away with something and you say that you can't live by the old testament and the new testament at the same time. Well, in the New Covenant God's law is written on minds and hearts. That I have recognized the Law of Moses as God's Law, or the Ten Commandments as God's Law, is inconsequential. The point is that if you are of the House of Israel or the House of Judah then in Yeshua HaMashiach God's law can or has been written on your mind and heart. If you are a Gentile you can accept and be a part of the New Covenant if 1 Corinthians (specifically 1 Corinthians 11:25) was written to Gentile believers at Corinth. Else you can become a part of Israel or become a part of the commonwealth of Israel, either way believing that Jesus is the Messiah. Jesus did not annul the former commandments. I do have spiritual understanding. However, there is an annulling of the former commandment (singular) because of its weakness and unprofitableness and it is incumbent upon both of us to find out and discover what this is, in the absence of your teaching on and about it and in the existence of your false teaching that Jesus annulled the former commandments in the absence of another interpretation as your teaching.

I said
lol Here we go again. Why? You speak carnally and twist the scriptures. I follow the Holy Spirit. You were kicked out of Christianity, I'm not. You pervert the truth. I quote the truth. You should go find someone very ignorant to spread your heresy with. I'm tired of listening to you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Here we go again. Why? You speak carnally and twist the scriptures. I follow the Holy Spirit. You were kicked out of Christianity, I'm not. You pervert the truth. I quote the truth. You should go find someone very ignorant to spread your heresy with. I'm tired of listening to you.

You are incorrect. You are incorrect in what you have said here. You are incorrect in what you say here. You are incorrect in saying that I was kicked out of Christianity as well. I was not.

Goodbye.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are welcome to follow from this post here.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, Aviv 10.

Hebrews 7:1-28 NASB - 1 For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham as he was returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, 2 to whom also Abraham apportioned a tenth part of all the spoils, was first of all, by the translation of his name, king of righteousness, and then also king of Salem, which is king of peace. 3 Without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually. 4 Now observe how great this man was to whom Abraham, the patriarch, gave a tenth of the choicest spoils. 5 And those indeed of the sons of Levi who receive the priest's office have commandment in the Law to collect a tenth from the people, that is, from their brethren, although these are descended from Abraham. 6 But the one whose genealogy is not traced from them collected a tenth from Abraham and blessed the one who had the promises. 7 But without any dispute the lesser is blessed by the greater. 8 In this case mortal men receive tithes, but in that case one receives them, of whom it is witnessed that he lives on. 9 And, so to speak, through Abraham even Levi, who received tithes, paid tithes, 10 for he was still in the loins of his father when Melchizedek met him. 11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also. 13 For the one concerning whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe, from which no one has officiated at the altar. 14 For it is evident that our Lord was descended from Judah, a tribe with reference to which Moses spoke nothing concerning priests. 15 And this is clearer still, if another priest arises according to the likeness of Melchizedek, 16 who has become such not on the basis of a law of physical requirement, but according to the power of an indestructible life. 17 For it is attested of Him, "YOU ARE A PRIEST FOREVER ACCORDING TO THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK." 18 For, on the one hand, there is a setting aside of a former commandment because of its weakness and uselessness 19 (for the Law made nothing perfect), and on the other hand there is a bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to God. 20 And inasmuch as it was not without an oath 21 (for they indeed became priests without an oath, but He with an oath through the One who said to Him, "THE LORD HAS SWORN AND WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND, 'YOU ARE A PRIEST FOREVER'"); 22 so much the more also Jesus has become the guarantee of a better covenant. 23 The former priests, on the one hand, existed in greater numbers because they were prevented by death from continuing, 24 but Jesus, on the other hand, because He continues forever, holds His priesthood permanently. 25 Therefore He is able also to save forever those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them. 26 For it was fitting for us to have such a high priest, holy, innocent, undefiled, separated from sinners and exalted above the heavens; 27 who does not need daily, like those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for His own sins and then for the sins of the people, because this He did once for all when He offered up Himself. 28 For the Law appoints men as high priests who are weak, but the word of the oath, which came after the Law, appoints a Son, made perfect forever.

What does it mean For when the priesthood is changed?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. You are incorrect in what you have said here. You are incorrect in what you say here. You are incorrect in saying that I was kicked out of Christianity as well. I was not.

Goodbye.

I said
lol Your a pathological liar. You say Goodbye here. And then you post again. It would do you well to go find out what truth is before you try to deceive me.