The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel1611

No, Jesus never said he would atone for sin, you just interpret it that way. The cross does have great significance, it just wasn't conditional for forgiveness for sin. The original gospel was rejected, lost, then overwritten by Pauls atonment ideas.

It is utterly obsurd to claim that Jesus spent three years teaching the Jews to kill him on a cross so that a forgiving God would finally forgive others but condem the people who killed him!

So you're saying the New Testament is not reliable. You're saying any book that quotes the NT, by extension, cannot be reliable because it would be relying on a dubious source. Urantia Book is not reliable. Noted.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So you're saying the New Testament is not reliable. You're saying any book that quotes the NT, by extension, cannot be reliable because it would be relying on a dubious source. Urantia Book is not reliable. Noted.

I'm more of a red letter believer when it comes to the Bible.

The UB gets its facts from the celestials who were present on earth when Jesus was here.

I think it's a legitimate question that has been around long before the UB, what was the original gospel before the cross?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The red signifies The Blood of Jesus... not just His Words.

Curious, why would the sight oft the blood of Gods Son, who is also God, innocent, rejected and bleeding on the cross, lead God to change and forgive but also condemn those who killed him?

Aimiel

Who said that God condemned those who killed Him? Jesus prayed that they might be forgiven. Do you believe answering Jesus' prayer is too hard for God? The enemy can only be overcome in a believer's life by The Blood of The Lamb and the words that believers testify to. I have been saved from judgment by Jesus' Blood. I have celebrated His Death by drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh. That Death is the only reason that I can be accepted by God. I cannot enter Heaven by works. All the repentance and all the righteous works in the world cannot save a single soul. It is only The Spotless Blood of Jesus, offered upon The Mercy Seat in Heaven that can appease God's anger against sin. Without that Blood there is no forgiveness. Without drinking Jesus' Blood and eating His Flesh there is no eternal life, only death and eternal punishment. Ignoring these facts has eternal consequences.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Who said that God condemned those who killed Him? Jesus prayed that they might be forgiven. Do you believe answering Jesus' prayer is too hard for God? The enemy can only be overcome in a believer's life by The Blood of The Lamb and the words that believers testify to. I have been saved from judgment by Jesus' Blood. I have celebrated His Death by drinking His Blood and eating His Flesh. That Death is the only reason that I can be accepted by God. I cannot enter Heaven by works. All the repentance and all the righteous works in the world cannot save a single soul. It is only The Spotless Blood of Jesus, offered upon The Mercy Seat in Heaven that can appease God's anger against sin. Without that Blood there is no forgiveness. Without drinking Jesus' Blood and eating His Flesh there is no eternal life, only death and eternal punishment. Ignoring these facts has eternal consequences.

You didn't answer the fundamental question, "why would the sight of the blood of Gods Son, who is also God, innocent, rejected and bleeding on the cross, lead God to change and forgive but also condemn those who killed him? "

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do"​

* There would be no need to forgive if they were doing Gods will by sacrificing Jesus for the sins of mankind. Your doctrine makes no sense either spiritually or logically.

* Jesus parable----->"But afterward he sent his son to them, saying, ‘They will respect my son.’ But when the vine-growers saw the son, they said among themselves, ‘This is the heir; come, let us kill him and seize his inheritance.......Therefore when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those vine-growers?”

They said to Him, “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end, and will rent out the vineyard to other vine-growers who will pay him the proceeds at the proper seasons.”

* As Jesus warned Jerusalem was destroyed not long after he left. Today a Mosque still stands on the ruins of the temple of those who rejected the Gospel of Jesus and killed him......but you claim they were doing the right thing?????

* Luke 7:49-50 "Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, "Who is this man who even forgives sins?" And He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace." <------fragments of the original Gospel overwritten by Paul's Pagan death gospel.

God has always been forgiving, salvation is natural and can be taken for granted by spirit born faith sons and daughters of the most high. Blood sacrifice is left over Pagan nonsense from primitive thinking. Neither Jesus nor his human associates ever practiced blood sacrifices during his ministry. But after he left his teaching was contaminated.

* Your faith in the lie of Satan is an error, Satan never was God and never had more power that the true God. God can forgive without anyone dying.

* Killing Jesus was wrong! It was a tragedy for our fallen and savage world! We are saved by the truth, we are saved by what Jesus tried to save the Jews with, those who had been called to carry that message to the world.

Aimiel

You didn't answer the fundamental question, "why would the sight of the blood of Gods Son, who is also God, innocent, rejected and bleeding on the cross, lead God to change and forgive but also condemn those who killed him? "
I did, but you're either incapable of understanding it or of accepting it as Truth.
"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do"

There would be no need to forgive if they were doing Gods will by sacrificing Jesus for the sins of mankind. Your doctrine makes no sense either spiritually or logically.
They had tried, convicted and were now executing an innocent man. How can you think that is acceptable to God? God did send Jesus into the world, knowing He would be put to death, but that doesn't place the blame upon God.
As Jesus warned Jerusalem was destroyed not long after he left. Today a Mosque still stands on the ruins of the temple of those who rejected the Gospel of Jesus and killed him......but you claim they were doing the right thing?
Who said what? You're not making any sense.
Luke 7:49-50 "Those who were reclining at the table with Him began to say to themselves, "Who is this man who even forgives sins?" And He said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace." <------fragments of the original Gospel overwritten by Paul's Pagan death gospel.
Hello. McFly. John the Baptist preached 'The Lamb of God' message. Hello! Anyone home? Jesus did too! :duh:
God has always been forgiving, salvation is natural and can be taken for granted by spirit born faith sons and daughters of the most high.
Only by trampling Jesus' Blood under one's feet can one take salvation for 'granted'
Blood sacrifice is left over Pagan nonsense from primitive thinking.
Hogwash. John preached it. Jesus preached it. All the apostles preached it. It is the central theme of Christianity.
Neither Jesus nor his human associates ever practiced blood sacrifices during his ministry.
How can you even think of animal sacrifice when The Lamb of God is in your midst? :duh:
But after he left his teaching was contaminated.
It is you who is contaminating His Word, not historic orthodox Christianity. You are doing the work of demons. You're a tool.
Your faith in the lie of Satan is an error, Satan never was God and never had more power that the true God.
He still is 'god' of this world. You are in the world. He is your god. You prove Satan's power of deception with EVERY single post.
God can forgive without anyone dying.
Were that true: Christ would never have been born.
Killing Jesus was wrong!
It is God's Plan of the Ages. Argue with Him, if you want (you already are).

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I did, but you're either incapable of understanding it or of accepting it as Truth.They had tried, convicted and were now executing an innocent man. How can you think that is acceptable to God? God did send Jesus into the world, knowing He would be put to death, but that doesn't place the blame upon God.Who said what? You're not making any sense.Hello. McFly. John the Baptist preached 'The Lamb of God' message. Hello! Anyone home? Jesus did too! :duh:Only by trampling Jesus' Blood under one's feet can one take salvation for 'granted' Hogwash. John preached it. Jesus preached it. All the apostles preached it. It is the central theme of Christianity.How can you even think of animal sacrifice when The Lamb of God is in your midst? :duh:It is you who is contaminating His Word, not historic orthodox Christianity. You are doing the work of demons. You're a tool.He still is 'god' of this world. You are in the world. He is your god. You prove Satan's power of deception with EVERY single post. Were that true: Christ would never have been born.It is God's Plan of the Ages. Argue with Him, if you want (you already are).

Exactly! you claim this was unacceptable to God... but it was Gods plan all along? This is why the world no longer takes you seriously, you don't make any sense in any way!

Jesus was the founder of his religion The Gospel of the kingdom of heaven". Paul's Christian religion is a compromised, remixed version of the original that is dying. The world no longer appeals to your inconsistent explanation. Get angry with me and condescend all you want, but the religion of Jesus makes senses to me, your doctrine doesn't. Repent, accept forgiveness, forgive others and love God with all your heart; do his will.

Aimiel

Exactly! you claim this was unacceptable to God... but it was Gods plan all along? This is why the world no longer takes you seriously, you don't make any sense in any way!
It makes perfect sense to me. You're the only one I see that seems to have a problem with it.
Jesus was the founder of his religion The Gospel of the kingdom of heaven".
Yes, which is why He inspired John to preach repentance and to trust The Lamb of God who would be sacrificed for the sin of the world. He spoke of His Blood and His Flesh being central to religious practices that He taught His Apostles. We still observe The Cup and The Bread to this day. It will be celebrated forever.
Paul's Christian religion is a compromised, remixed version of the original that is dying.
Liar.
The world no longer appeals to your inconsistent explanation.
Do you mean the Truth doesn't appeal to the world? I agree.
Get angry with me and condescend all you want, but the religion of Jesus makes senses to me, your doctrine doesn't.
I'm not angry. Your anger at God is apparent, due to your rejection of Jesus' Blood, but don't blame me for your sins.
Repent, accept forgiveness, forgive others and love God with all your heart; do his will.
I could not love God with all of my heart, unless Jesus' Blood were flowing through it. I have His Blood in my veins. I'm God's Son. Christ lives in me. The life I live is only in hope of the eternal life that flows inside my body. Rivers of living waters flow out of my spirit into this world. C'mon in... the water's fine. You're stuck over there in the muck and mire of empty dead religianity that has NOTHING to do with The Living God. Your false god, Jebus, has NO power or authority. I have power and authority over your demon-god, because of Christ in me. He holds ALL Power and Authority, in Heaven and in earth. This UB is a bunch of nonsense, as anyone can clearly see. :duh:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It makes perfect sense to me. You're the only one I see that seems to have a problem with it.Yes, which is why He inspired John to preach repentance and to trust The Lamb of God who would be sacrificed for the sin of the world. He spoke of His Blood and His Flesh being central to religious practices that He taught His Apostles. We still observe The Cup and The Bread to this day. It will be celebrated forever. Liar.Do you mean the Truth doesn't appeal to the world? I agree. I'm not angry. Your anger at God is apparent, due to your rejection of Jesus' Blood, but don't blame me for your sins.I could not love God with all of my heart, unless Jesus' Blood were flowing through it. I have His Blood in my veins. I'm God's Son. Christ lives in me. The life I live is only in hope of the eternal life that flows inside my body. Rivers of living waters flow out of my spirit into this world. C'mon in... the water's fine. You're stuck over there in the muck and mire of empty dead religianity that has NOTHING to do with The Living God. Your false god, Jebus, has NO power or authority. I have power and authority over your demon-god, because of Christ in me. He holds ALL Power and Authority, in Heaven and in earth. This UB is a bunch of nonsense, as anyone can clearly see. :duh:

That is not true, that misrepresents what John said, you added that, or more truthfully, you overwrote that onto Johns original words. John the Baptist NEVER preached Jesus was to be "sacrificed for the sin of the world" What I reject is your false teaching, the false teaching of the Romans that you have been brainwashed with.

“Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

"He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him."

Again John makes another reference to those who would reject the original Gospel and the Son of God.

“Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? 8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, 9 and do not think to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. 10 And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.​

Aimiel

John, as well as every Jew who listened to him, knew EXACTLY what the phrase, "Lamb of God," means. Apparently, you don't. :duh:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
John, as well as every Jew who listened to him, knew EXACTLY what the phrase, "Lamb of God," means. Apparently, you don't. :duh:

The Jews had no concept whatsoever of their Messiah being crucified for sins. The term "Lamb of God" is not a part of Judaism, it first appears in the gospel of John.

Show me where the sacrificed "lamb of God" is in the Old Testament.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Jews had no concept whatsoever of their Messiah being crucified for sins. The term "Lamb of God" is not a part of Judaism, it first appears in the gospel of John.

Show me where the sacrificed "lamb of God" is in the Old Testament.

What does your phoney Urantia Book say about it?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What does your phoney Urantia Book say about it?

* It says that true salvation is a matter of acknowledging separation from God if one is in fact separated, being honest about your sins, seeking forgiveness by our loving heavenly Father, and in turn forgiving others. But we don't sit still in the kingdom, we continue to seek Gods will and guidance in all aspects of our lives, we grow in grace and spirit. After this life we continue to grow from world to world as we make our way to the Father.

* The concept of a Jewish Messiah as understood by the Jews based on parts and pieces of prophecy and such was not entirely accurate. Jesus realized this and decided to let the heavenly Father untangle the mess going forward.

* There were multiple reasons for Michael to incarnate as Jesus on this fallen and the least of all his worlds, not only for us, for himself as sovereign ruler, but also for his other evolutionary worlds that were granted access to the telling of the drama as it was playing out in the life of our beloved creator Son, Jesus the Christ.

* Jesus made the way of salvation more clear, and he revealed the character of our heavenly Father in greater detail.

* While sojourning at Amathus, Jesus spent much time with the apostles instructing them in the new concept of God; again and again did he impress upon them that God is a Father, not a great and supreme bookkeeper who is chiefly engaged in making damaging entries against his erring children on earth, recordings of sin and evil to be used against them when he subsequently sits in judgment upon them as the just Judge of all creation. The Jews had long conceived of God as a king over all, even as a Father of the nation, but never before had large numbers of mortal men held the idea of God as a loving Father of the individual.

In answer to Thomas’s question, “Who is this God of the kingdom?” Jesus replied: “God is your Father, and religion — my gospel — is nothing more nor less than the believing recognition of the truth that you are his son. And I am here among you in the flesh to make clear both of these ideas in my life and teachings.”

Caino

BANNED
Banned
As comparative religion we are taught that Jesus aka Christ Michael, incarnate 7 times as various celestial orders of his created beings. The 7th was as a human babe, Jesus of Nazareth.

http://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-119-bestowals-christ-michael

Paper 119

The Bestowals of Christ Michael

(1308.1) 119:0.1 "CHIEF of the Evening Stars of Nebadon, I am assigned to Urantia by Gabriel on the mission of revealing the story of the seven bestowals of the Universe Sovereign, Michael of Nebadon, and my name is Gavalia. In making this presentation, I will adhere strictly to the limitations imposed by my commission.

(1308.2) 119:0.2 The attribute of bestowal is inherent in the Paradise Sons of the Universal Father. In their desire to come close to the life experiences of their subordinate living creatures, the various orders of the Paradise Sons are reflecting the divine nature of their Paradise parents. The Eternal Son of the Paradise Trinity led the way in this practice, having seven times bestowed himself upon the seven circuits of Havona during the times of the ascension of Grandfanda and the first of the pilgrims from time and space. And the Eternal Son continues to bestow himself upon the local universes of space in the persons of his representatives, the Michael and Avonal Sons.

(1308.3) 119:0.3 When the Eternal Son bestows a Creator Son upon a projected local universe, that Creator Son assumes full responsibility for the completion, control, and composure of that new universe, including the solemn oath to the eternal Trinity not to assume full sovereignty of the new creation until his seven creature bestowals shall have been successfully completed and certified by the Ancients of Days of the superuniverse of jurisdiction. This obligation is assumed by every Michael Son who volunteers to go out from Paradise to engage in universe organization and creation.

(1308.4) 119:0.4 The purpose of these creature incarnations is to enable such Creators to become wise, sympathetic, just, and understanding sovereigns. These divine Sons are innately just, but they become understandingly merciful as a result of these successive bestowal experiences; they are naturally merciful, but these experiences make them merciful in new and additional ways. These bestowals are the last steps in their education and training for the sublime tasks of ruling the local universes in divine righteousness and by just judgment." UB 1955

The First Bestowal

(1309.2) 119:1.1 It was a solemn occasion on Salvington almost one billion years ago when the assembled directors and chiefs of the universe of Nebadon heard Michael announce that his elder brother, Immanuel, would presently assume authority in Nebadon while he (Michael) would be absent on an unexplained mission. No other announcement was made about this transaction except that the farewell broadcast to the Constellation Fathers, among other instructions, said: “And for this period I place you under the care and keeping of Immanuel while I go to do the bidding of my Paradise Father.”

(1309.3) 119:1.2 After sending this farewell broadcast, Michael appeared on the dispatching field of Salvington, just as on many previous occasions when preparing for departure to Uversa or Paradise except that he came alone. He concluded his statement of departure with these words: “I leave you but for a short season. Many of you, I know, would go with me, but whither I go you cannot come. That which I am about to do, you cannot do. I go to do the will of the Paradise Deities, and when I have finished my mission and have acquired this experience, I will return to my place among you.” And having thus spoken, Michael of Nebadon vanished from the sight of all those assembled and did not reappear for twenty years of standard time. In all Salvington, only the Divine Minister and Immanuel knew what was taking place, and the Union of Days shared his secret only with the chief executive of the universe, Gabriel, the Bright and Morning Star.

(1309.4) 119:1.3 All the inhabitants of Salvington and those dwelling on the constellation and system headquarters worlds assembled about their respective receiving stations for universe intelligence, hoping to get some word of the mission and whereabouts of the Creator Son. Not until the third day after Michael’s departure was any message of possible significance received. On this day a communication was registered on Salvington from the Melchizedek sphere, the headquarters of that order in Nebadon, which simply recorded this extraordinary and never-before-heard-of transaction: “At noon today there appeared on the receiving field of this world a strange Melchizedek Son, not of our number but wholly like our order. He was accompanied by a solitary omniaphim who bore credentials from Uversa and presented orders addressed to our chief, derived from the Ancients of Days and concurred in by Immanuel of Salvington, directing that this new Melchizedek Son be received into our order and assigned to the emergency service of the Melchizedeks of Nebadon. And it has been so ordered; it has been done.”UB 1955

journey

The urantia UFO CULT garbage denies the Gospel of the Grace of God - the power and work of Salvation that Jesus Christ completed perfectly on the Cross. It denies why Jesus Christ willingly went to the Cross and what changed at the Cross. It makes a mockery of the blood of our Saviour and the pain He suffered for us to forgive our sins.

In short, the urantia UFO CULT garbage is a work of demons, and anyone who shares it is a tool of the devil.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
What if Israel had accepted Jesus and converted to belief in the Gospel Jesus preached to them instead of putting him through a sham trial and killing him?????

"Because of this, God in his wisdom said, 'I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.' Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world"​

The Roman version of the religion of Jesus implies that all those prophets and even Jesus were supposed to be killed. But Jesus doesn't seem to think that was a good thing. :nono::nono::nono::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.