The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It's demonic doctrine you spout, so you're a tool of Satan, whether you ever come to realize it or not.

I don't believe in your Satan God, there is only one God of this world. Jesus does not share power and authority with your confused Satan God teachings.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
To compare our religion to Bible worship:

The Positive Nature of Jesus’ Religion

(1769.3) 159:5.1 "At Philadelphia, where James was working, Jesus taught the disciples about the positive nature of the gospel of the kingdom. When, in the course of his remarks, he intimated that some parts of the Scripture were more truth-containing than others and admonished his hearers to feed their souls upon the best of the spiritual food, James interrupted the Master, asking: “Would you be good enough, Master, to suggest to us how we may choose the better passages from the Scriptures for our personal edification?” And Jesus replied: “Yes, James, when you read the Scriptures look for those eternally true and divinely beautiful teachings, such as:

(1769.4) 159:5.2 “Create in me a clean heart, O Lord.

(1769.5) 159:5.3 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

(1769.6) 159:5.4 “You should love your neighbor as yourself.

(1769.7) 159:5.5 “For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying, fear not; I will help you.

(1769.8) 159:5.6 “Neither shall the nations learn war any more.”

(1769.9) 159:5.7 And this is illustrative of the way Jesus, day by day, appropriated the cream of the Hebrew scriptures for the instruction of his followers and for inclusion in the teachings of the new gospel of the kingdom. Other religions had suggested the thought of the nearness of God to man, but Jesus made the care of God for man like the solicitude of a loving father for the welfare of his dependent children and then made this teaching the cornerstone of his religion. And thus did the doctrine of the fatherhood of God make imperative the practice of the brotherhood of man. The worship of God and the service of man became the sum and substance of his religion. Jesus took the best of the Jewish religion and translated it to a worthy setting in the new teachings of the gospel of the kingdom."

So sure, Jesus used true and beautiful things from the scripture but not like talking donkey's or iron chariots that were stronger than God????? Come on people, it's just common sense, stop battling me on these silly things, don't you get it????

The above is, trash!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
When we speak the truth to the trolls it makes them angry because they are insecure in their own cults and primitive doctrines. If they were secure in their truths they would be more open to others, but they have not the love of Christ nor his Liberal gospel. They hate the Liberal Jesus and his Father also. They prefer the White Jesus of the American militant red neck.

The religions that grew out of the original gospel of the incarnate Son have refused to update and reform themselves, so they become increasingly hostel to the facts of science and reason. As their suborn pride relegates them more to the fringe of society they act out, they can't debate so they insult.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
so they become increasingly hostel to the facts of science and reason.

You mean the, "Urantian Science Fiction!" That is really, unreasonable!
The crazy book was written in about 1955! There's NO difference between,
Superman, and Space Patrol (TV fantasy shows in 1955) and the Urantia
Book! There ALL, fiction! You Knuckleheads just are unable to see the
difference between fantasy and reality!

Aimiel

I don't believe in your Satan God, there is only one God of this world. Jesus does not share power and authority with your confused Satan God teachings.
Satan is the god of this world, ever since Adam and Eve sinned and turned their authority over to him. The ONLY way that one can take it back and make God their Lord and God is through The Blood of The Lamb and the words they speak. Without His Blood you have no life in you. :duh:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Satan is the god of this world, ever since Adam and Eve sinned and turned their authority over to him. The ONLY way that one can take it back and make God their Lord and God is through The Blood of The Lamb and the words they speak. Without His Blood you have no life in you. :duh:

There is only one God, I have no faith in your Satan imposter who was a liar from the beginning.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Great revelations occur but then things change going forward as people fail to live up to the teachings of great leaders after they die or in the case of Jesus Christ, after he left. Believers of the new compromised ways resent and reject correction, the Jews went through this over and over.

The purpose of the Urantia Book is to get back to the unadulterated teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the author and finisher of our faith. But the celestials told us that the UB is not really for this age, it's the seeds of the coming age which Jesus Christ prophesied about.

Many are called but few choose. The gift was offered to you here on TOL but just as the religious rejected and hated Jesus before, you do the same now.

Aimiel

He is rejected by everyone who tramples His Blood under their feet by believing in Jebus, the false God of Urantia you bow to.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Great revelations occur but then things change going forward as people fail to live up to the teachings of great leaders after they die or in the case of Jesus Christ, after he left. Believers of the new compromised ways resent and reject correction, the Jews went through this over and over.

The purpose of the Urantia Book is to get back to the unadulterated teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, the author and finisher of our faith. But the celestials told us that the UB is not really for this age, it's the seeds of the coming age which Jesus Christ prophesied about.

Many are called but few choose. The gift was offered to you here on TOL but just as the religious rejected and hated Jesus before, you do the same now.

I believe "Urantians" have mental, emotional, philosophical,
and Spiritual problems!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
He is rejected by everyone who tramples His Blood under their feet by believing in Jebus, the false God of Urantia you bow to.

I believe in the religion that Jesus preached to the Jews but was rejected. You trample his life giving gospel by substituting Pagan Romes human sacrifice theory.

Daniel1611

I believe in the religion that Jesus preached to the Jews but was rejected. You trample his life giving gospel by substituting Pagan Romes human sacrifice theory.

Jesus Christ preached that he is atonement for sins. The UB tries to take parts of what Jesus said and build a new religion out of it, but it's really just New Age garbage.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
John 10:19

"There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. Many of them said, "He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?” Others said, “These are not the words of one who is oppressed by a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”​

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus Christ preached that he is atonement for sins. The UB tries to take parts of what Jesus said and build a new religion out of it, but it's really just New Age garbage.

Jesus never taught that rejecting his gospel was Gods will.

It was actually Paul, who never knew Jesus, that took parts of what he said and built his christian religion.

Jesus tried to reach the Jews, he didn't teach Pauls "Christ and him crucified" as a blood sacrifice.

Salvation by faith was the center of the gospel of Jesus. Blood sacrifice was the center of man made Judaism and man made Christianity.

journey

Every time someone disagrees with Aimiel they have a demon. Maybe it's you that has the demon?

I agree with Aimiel - you and your urantia UFO cult fanatics are tools of satan. You are also anti-Christ and anti-Christian. You follow a non-existent god with a little "g", but you blaspheme the TRUE and LIVING GOD. You're wasting your time here with your urantia GARBAGE. Only a tiny number of people would ever fall for the fabricated fiction of the urantia CULT. I doubt that you will find any here to join you in your fantasy beliefs.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. "Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!…

Jesus tried to reach the Jews with the original gospel......but in some backward way, the Pagan world adopted Jesus and made the rejection, torture, death and resurrection the gospel.

Daniel1611

Jesus never taught that rejecting his gospel was Gods will.

It was actually Paul, who never knew Jesus, that took parts of what he said and built his christian religion.

Jesus tried to reach the Jews, he didn't teach Pauls "Christ and him crucified" as a blood sacrifice.

Salvation by faith was the center of the gospel of Jesus. Blood sacrifice was the center of man made Judaism and man made Christianity.

So in the Gospels Jesus states numerous times that he would be killed to atone for the sins of the world. Are the Gospels, like Paul's letters, unreliable? If so, you're basically saying the NT is not reliable. If it is not reliable, a book like the UB that borrows from it cannot be reliable either.

Or are you just indiscriminately picking parts out of the Gospels and saying they are true but other parts are not? I can't wrap my mind around New Agers that want to tell us what Jesus taught but at the same time say the documents that record what he taught are unreliable. How you are choosing which parts are true and which parts aren't is beyond me.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I agree with Aimiel - you and your urantia UFO cult fanatics are tools of satan. You are also anti-Christ and anti-Christian. You follow a non-existent god with a little "g", but you blaspheme the TRUE and LIVING GOD. You're wasting your time here with your urantia GARBAGE. Only a tiny number of people would ever fall for the fabricated fiction of the urantia CULT. I doubt that you will find any here to join you in your fantasy beliefs.

Jesus spoke truth to ignorance, it made them angry as well.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
So in the Gospels Jesus states numerous times that he would be killed to atone for the sins of the world. Are the Gospels, like Paul's letters, unreliable? If so, you're basically saying the NT is not reliable. If it is not reliable, a book like the UB that borrows from it cannot be reliable either.

Or are you just indiscriminately picking parts out of the Gospels and saying they are true but other parts are not? I can't wrap my mind around New Agers that want to tell us what Jesus taught but at the same time say the documents that record what he taught are unreliable. How you are choosing which parts are true and which parts aren't is beyond me.

No, Jesus never said he would atone for sin, you just interpret it that way. The cross does have great significance, it just wasn't conditional for forgiveness for sin. The original gospel was rejected, lost, then overwritten by Pauls atonment ideas.

It is utterly obsurd to claim that Jesus spent three years teaching the Jews to kill him on a cross so that a forgiving God would finally forgive others but condem the people who killed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.