The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
'God' Alone is the source of all truth, knowledge, wisdom.

'God' is Spirit.

'God' is Love.

A study of God's nature is an initial first step, a fundamental essential -

- Paper 2, The Nature of God
Jesus found me, I didn't find jesus. You're still looking but you're looking in the wrong places since those places failed the tests listed in the bible. It ain't where you're looking at all. There's a lot of celestials out there. You don't know which is truthful and which lies.

Last edited:

Zeke

Yikes! A catholic. I didn't do anything but quote a translation of God's true original Word.

Well that word has some false assumption like what culture did the original motifs come from, and it wasn't the Hebrews they just plagiarized it as their history which is easy to dispute seeing there is no viable record to back it up. So that stone of stumbling is rejected by you because religious programming controls you instead of you're Divine Conscience that includes all people as the chosen and not some paperback novel based on fiction that you live in as a persona birthed on Paper like you're deity.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Well that word has some false assumption like what culture did the original motifs come from, and it wasn't the Hebrews they just plagiarized it as their history which is easy to dispute seeing there is no viable record to back it up. So that stone of stumbling is rejected by you because religious programming controls you instead of you're Divine Conscience that includes all people as the chosen and not some paperback novel based on fiction that you live in as a persona birthed on Paper like you're deity.
You support unfamiliar celestials. Bible isn't fiction

Zeke

You support unfamiliar celestials. Bible isn't fiction

Yet you are waiting for the kingdom to show up in this temporal hamster wheel built by religious deception, a cage without physical bars that have mined you're mind since live birth and was sold into persona slavery on mere paper, a reality that disputes where the Kingdom is! even though Christ pointed you there Luke 17:20-22, you live in a allegorical fictional world in time that makes the letter life giving instead of killing you the fake persona birthed on paper by this worlds God/OZ Galatians 4:24. You have this worlds ID the elephant in the room most christian can't, and won't even go there because it exposes them as living a lie through and by that personas image this world owns.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Yet you are waiting for the kingdom to show up in this temporal hamster wheel built by religious deception, a cage without physical bars that have mined you're mind since live birth and was sold into persona slavery on mere paper, a reality that disputes where the Kingdom is! even though Christ pointed you there Luke 17:20-22, you live in a allegorical fictional world in time that makes the letter life giving instead of killing you the fake persona birthed on paper by this worlds God/OZ Galatians 4:24. You have this worlds ID the elephant in the room most christian can't, and won't even go there because it exposes them as living a lie through and by that personas image this world owns.

Demons got you good

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Welcome back Caino :)

Now please don't get banned again :cool:

Of course any are free to read the record for themselves, and intelligently decide.

We judge a book by its 'contents', not its 'cover'.

The gospel of the kingdom is expounded upon and clarified quite amply there (Part 4). The religious truths and principles that are true and universal to all orthodox religious traditions are also propounded since they are fundamental to existence and human relationships.

Caino has the "RIGHT" to get banned anytime he wishes.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Love bytes......

Love bytes......

<snip>

Hi Zeke, have you read Ashraf Ezzat's book? here - its gotten good reviews so far. I'm aware of some problems with historical evidence for some events in the OT, and even perhaps the NT,....but not gotten too deep into it, while always interpreting things on an allegorical/metaphorical level anyways,...but open to see what historical evidences exist too, or the lack thereof.

As you know, these are limited reality-constructs anyways, and still Jesus and other great spiritual teachers often teach thru parables anyways.

Indeed, Spirit alone is life, and the essence of pure awareness itself, is of its nature. I am that. Hence we read religious works, myths and stories with the esoterice truths or principles in mind, these archetypes reflecting back into our soul, the story of life, death and rebirth. - this is what its all about that the ancient wisdom (Theosophy) always knew, minding the eternal law of cycles and dispensations.

Happy New Year!

:party: (for some reason emoticons are not coming thru for me)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
If I read it all including others written by celestials then I already ventured out of it. I'm just ahead of you knowing who God is. Been there done that. You still need to settled with Jesus.

Well, the sharing of information, knowledge or religious concepts isn't a matter of competition, and 'God' who is 'Our Father' surely knows each one of us better than we know ourselves. We are His offspring.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Acclamation of Spirit........

Acclamation of Spirit........

Jesus found me, I didn't find jesus. You're still looking but you're looking in the wrong places since those places failed the tests listed in the bible. It ain't where you're looking at all. There's a lot of celestials out there. You don't know which is truthful and which lies.

Again,...considering the 'nature' of 'God' is a fundamental essential, which is a key in understanding our own nature, and its latent potential :)

If you would know the truth, value or meaning of an idea, concept or principle, you would have to seriously consider it first, before creating a preconceived assumption about something you're unfamiliar with, fearing it, and prejudging it by ignorance. Ignorance, fear and presumption only retard spiritual progress.

As far as 'looking' goes we have to ask, seek and knock in our journey of learning, its a part of the process. The Master Jesus taught us to continually inquire and research our way forward towards the kingdom. Learning is a continual journey of discovery. Don't forget 'God' is an omnipresent SPIRIT as well, so there is no way you can permanently separate yourself from the omnipresent One, whose infinity originates, encompasses and transcends all that is, unless you are wholly terminated or disintegrated, becoming non-existent (soul-death).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Casting out demons.............

Casting out demons.............

Demons got you good

And so a primitive naïve kind of religious belief nuance permeates your approach, invoking ghastly images of 'demons' in your own mind. Where do these 'ghosts' exist, but in your own imagination?

Pick whatever religious myth-play you want to engage,....the story of Lucifer speaks of rebellious angels, fallen powers who by their own pride and erroneous thoughts sought their own autonomy free of divine law and the universal powers that govern, and so the angels of light and faithful spirits arose to prevail over them, so goes the 'war in heaven' motif, and accolades of the Christ-story, whereby man with Christ dies with him to be buried, resurrected and exalted by divine grace and a return to the Heavenly Father, and so many myths retell the classic battle of fallen sparks, some who return to the Father of lights, and some who are turned down into hell or eternal death by their own choice to embrace iniquity and oblivion. The theme is universal, painted differently in various religious traditions, but the same concepts and archetypes remain behind the images.

See: The Lucifer Rebellion

On a more individual level, it may be proper to recognize your own 'demons' before trying to instruct or 'doctor' others, then you can know how to overcome and oust them. Demonic mindsets can be those held in bondage to restricting 'belief-systems' that have an appearance of godliness, but are bereft of real spiritual power. - these would be 'demonic' in being really a hindrance or entrapment to the soul, rather than an impetus towards spiritual progress or liberation. Something to think about :)

Caino

BANNED
Banned
141:4.8 Jesus explained to his apostles on several occasions the nature, and something concerning the origin, of these evil spirits, in that day often also called unclean spirits. The Master well knew the difference between the possession of evil spirits and insanity, but the apostles did not. Neither was it possible, in view of their limited knowledge of the early history of Urantia, for Jesus to undertake to make this matter fully understandable. But he many times said to them, alluding to these evil spirits: “They shall no more molest men when I shall have ascended to my Father in heaven, and after I shall have poured out my spirit upon all flesh in those times when the kingdom will come in great power and spiritual glory."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If anyone wishes to look into "The Urantia Book Cult," Google, Urantia book is a "UFO Cult. You'll find out everything you never wanted to know about this absurd Cult and its adherents. The original book came out in 1954, around the same time that L.Ron Hubbard's book, "Dianetics" was published. Is that a coincidence or what? You decide.

The difference is, according to those who have bought into The Urantia fantasy, maintain, the book miraculously materialized out of nowhere. Whereas, Hubbard had to publish his works. Isn't that convenient?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Caino and Freelight deny "The Urantia Book" has anything to do with UFOs, however, once you read into it, there are similarities between UFO type of nonsense combined with different forms of Cosmic beings and such. I haven't read much of this tripe, however, it's pretty bazaar. I wouldn't recommend you be talked into reading this Satanic counterfeit. It would be the equivalent of reading any other "Occult/Satanic" read.

It uses a number of Scripture verses, however, I assure you, it has nothing to do with the Christian faith. When all is said and done, it's packed full of "New-Age spiritualism/occultist dribble."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
This year will mark 7 years this thread has been enlightening visitors on TOL. We are so delighted that God has moved Knight to keep the light of this revelation available to those in search of a greater understanding of God, the history of our world and the destiny of the salvaged children of the most high.

141:7.6 Jesus laid great emphasis upon what he called the two truths of first import in the teachings of the kingdom, and they are: the attainment of salvation by faith, and faith alone, associated with the revolutionary teaching of the attainment of human liberty through the sincere recognition of truth, “You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” Jesus was the truth made manifest in the flesh, and he promised to send his Spirit of Truth into the hearts of all his children after his return to the Father in heaven.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
the devil and his minions, defeated!

the devil and his minions, defeated!

141:4.8 Jesus explained to his apostles on several occasions the nature, and something concerning the origin, of these evil spirits, in that day often also called unclean spirits. The Master well knew the difference between the possession of evil spirits and insanity, but the apostles did not. Neither was it possible, in view of their limited knowledge of the early history of Urantia, for Jesus to undertake to make this matter fully understandable. But he many times said to them, alluding to these evil spirits: “They shall no more molest men when I shall have ascended to my Father in heaven, and after I shall have poured out my spirit upon all flesh in those times when the kingdom will come in great power and spiritual glory."

Evil or malevolent spirits recognize the authority in Jesus name, because of who He is and his victory over "the devil" (here we include all those involved in the Lucifer Rebellion revealed in the papers, the Bible and elsewhere, - Caligastia, Daligastia, Belzebub, Satan, etc.), via his incarnation, resurrection and ascension into glory, sealing his Sovereign lordship over this world and this universe of which he is the Creator (and 'Savior'), being our Creator-Son, the Creator-Son of this universe. It may be noted that the papers speak of the significant defeat of Satan in the wilderness when Jesus was tempted and faced off with Satan fully pledging his unwavering loyalty to the Universal Father, - this event was the initial meeting showing Jesus commitment to his universe rule and power (all else following was just a culmination of universe orders, affairs and various adjudications being carried out in his re-establishing power), also at the 'Transfiguration' as well (the papers reveal that it was Gabriel and Father Melchizedek who appeared to him in council at that time. Peter mistook the 2 personages for Elijah and Moses).

Evil spirits, demons and other spirits are casted out in Jesus name, so those spirits obviously recognize spiritual authority, and this is common when working in the healing ministry while preaching the gospel of the kingdom (Christ's rule on earth),...some conditions do have psychological factors involved independent of spirit-influence, while other maladies or illnesses are connected to spirits. In the healing ministry, ministers are to operate by the Spirit's discretion and guidance, with the spiritual authority of Christ ministering healing and deliverance to those held captive, respecting both 'psychological' and 'spiritual' components involved. True healing is always 'holistic', treating spirit, soul and body. Much is also up to the individual as well, to maintain their victory in Jesus and live a Spirit-led life.

Status
Not open for further replies.