The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Test failed, bad update

Doesn't work in the old hardware, must become open minded like an unspoiled child like Jesus taught the first time, before a new religion about him became an extension if the false prophecies of Judaism. As Bible worshippers die out, the UB will be there for new open minded people looking for a better way.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Doesn't work in the old hardware, must become open minded like an unspoiled child like Jesus taught the first time, before a new religion about him became an extension if the false prophecies of Judaism. As Bible worshippers die out, the UB will be there for new open minded people looking for a better way.
Failing the test is really bad news. Lie is a lie. Truth is truth. Bible is pure truth. The Bible tested is 100% passed. Ub failed. That's bad news.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Failing the test is really bad news. Lie is a lie. Truth is truth. Bible is pure truth. The Bible tested is 100% passed. Ub failed. That's bad news.

Jesus revealed the Father, he proved the Old Testament scriptures to be inaccurate.

Caino

BANNED
Banned

"But Moses was angry with the officers of the army, with the captains over thousands and captains over hundreds, who had come from the battle. And Moses said to them: “Have you kept all the women alive? Look, these women caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately."

The atrocities of the Jews justified as being sanctioned by God when in fact it was just a human atrocity converted into scripture! No better than ISIS!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Sure, those not in the 66 book Bible.
Numbers 31:17-18

"But Moses was angry with the officers of the army, with the captains over thousands and captains over hundreds, who had come from the battle. And Moses said to them: “Have you kept all the women alive? Look, these women caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to trespass against the Lord in the incident of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known a man intimately. But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately."

The atrocities of the Jews justified as being sanctioned by God when in fact it was just a human atrocity converted into scripture! No better than ISIS!

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Numbers 31:17-18

Another fail from a false celestials.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Players code.........

Players code.........

I read the book. Thanks for playing.

:think:

"For they prophesy falsely to you in My name; I have not sent them, declares the Lord."* -* Jeremiah 29:9

Can you list any false prophecies anywhere?

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.” - Revelation 22:18-19

Please note that the warning above pertains to the book of Revelation itself, see the text underlined above. Context is key. This passage does not apply to any other books outside of that specific book of prophecy.

“Dear Friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the anti-christ, which you have heard is coming even now is already in the world.” - 1 John 4:1-5.

The UB teaches clearly about the incarnation or 'bestowal' of Jesus (as confirmed in the NT records), our Creator-Son who did indeed 'come in the flesh', was crucified and rose again, ascending into victory as the Sovereign Lord of our local universe and all its worlds, reclaiming the title of 'Planetary Prince' from the previous fallen one. Jesus is fully heralded and glorified in Part 4 of the papers, the gospel he preached in full swing, proclaiming the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man....calling all souls into a faith-relationship with God, a path of eternal soul-survival, progressive evolution and immortality.

Sounds pretty epic to me :)

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
More denial of the bible

We look for truth wherever it may be found. Truth is revealed thru progressive stages, in dispensations. According to the papers the UB is the '5th epochal revelation'. Any truth in the Bible is not denied,...but augmented, expanded or enhanced with new information/revelation. After a millennia or so, the UB will be replaced with a new dispensation or epochal revelation until we reach an Era of Light and Life, the 'new earth' state. Remember the concepts of 'progressive revelation' and 'soul-evolution'. Even John claimed to see a 'new heaven' and a 'new earth',...a new Eden on earth. As man ascends and evolves spiritually, he arises into purer more refined states of being, vibrating in the more pure stream of God-consciousness. This is what the ascension is all about.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
:think:

Can you list any false prophecies anywhere?

Please note that the warning above pertains to the book of Revelation itself, see the text underlined above. Context is key. This passage does not apply to any other books outside of that specific book of prophecy.

The UB teaches clearly about the incarnation or 'bestowal' of Jesus (as confirmed in the NT records), our Creator-Son who did indeed 'come in the flesh', was crucified and rose again, ascending into victory as the Sovereign Lord of our local universe and all its worlds, reclaiming the title of 'Planetary Prince' from the previous fallen one. Jesus is fully heralded and glorified in Part 4 of the papers, the gospel he preached in full swing, proclaiming the Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of Man....calling all souls into a faith-relationship with God, a path of eternal soul-survival, progressive evolution and immortality.

Sounds pretty epic to me :)
What's prophecy in the Bible if you don't believe it cause it might be in error? You're the one who said the Bible might not be true

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That right. Numbers is inspired by God. Numbers is the truth. Celestials nor archangel Michael wrote that. The holy spirit did. Jesus wrote it. God wrote it. Not man. But you're not sure if it's true cause ub is play'in ya

Oh I believe the Israelites did that, It just wasn't written by God. Neither was the Bible, that's why it has soooooo many inconstancies, mistake, exaggerations and man made myths that you have to defend.

......"But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately."

Pedophiles of the Bible.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Oh I believe the Israelites did that, It just wasn't written by God. Neither was the Bible, that's why it has soooooo many inconstancies, mistake, exaggerations and man made myths that you have to defend.

......"But keep alive for yourselves all the young girls who have not known a man intimately."

Pedophiles of the Bible.
It's already defended

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
What's prophecy in the Bible if you don't believe it cause it might be in error? You're the one who said the Bible might not be true

I'd carefully consider my commentaries granted earlier, which inspire free thinking and an expansion of consciousness. Concepts such as 'progressive revelation', 'soul-evolution' and 'ascension' are serious ones to consider :)

You are stuck with a preconception about a book having to be 100% infallible, final or correct,...when such a position is wholly unnecessary. No religious writing is 100% perfect or FINAL for that matter, and a belief in such is only a hindrance to one's eternal progress.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I'd carefully consider my commentaries granted earlier, which inspire free thinking and an expansion of consciousness. Concepts such as 'progressive revelation', 'soul-evolution' and 'ascension' are serious ones to consider :)

You are stuck with a preconception about a book having to be 100% infallible, final or correct,...when such a position is wholly unnecessary. No religious writing is 100% perfect or FINAL for that matter, and a belief in such is only a hindrance to one's eternal progress.
66 is perfect and you deny that. Every single letter comes from God. Not denying that perfection is the expansion of the consciousness. Lot of things follow that. You moved on denying God's Word and found emptiness

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Fullness of Deity all-encompassing.......

Fullness of Deity all-encompassing.......

66 is perfect and you deny that. Every single letter comes from God. Not denying that perfection is the expansion of the consciousness. Lot of things follow that. You moved on denying God's Word and found emptiness

I'm doing quite fine thanks :) - I havent limited the Infinite to 66 books. Thats impossible. Again, its quite fine to enjoy whatever religious book you've been brought up on, trained with, or chosen to believe in, for whatever reason,...but it does not represent, neither contain All that God IS. Have you ever considered what being 'infinite' means? Also have you contemplated infinity itself?

Do exercise your imagination, its what 'God' has given you to engage. If you dont engage it, how can you enter upon the wonder, grandeur and glory of the cosmos? All begins with the infinite and ends within the infinite, since nothing can exist outside the infinite.

1. GOD'S EVERYWHERENESS

3:1.1 The ability of the Universal Father to be everywhere present, and at the same time, constitutes his omnipresence. God alone can be in two places, in numberless places, at the same time. God is simultaneously present “in heaven above and on the earth beneath”; as the Psalmist exclaimed: “Whither shall I go from your spirit? or whither shall I flee from your presence?”

3:1.2 “`I am a God at hand as well as afar off,' says the Lord. `Do not I fill heaven and earth?'” The Universal Father is all the time present in all parts and in all hearts of his far-flung creation. He is “the fullness of him who fills all and in all,” and “who works all in all,” and further, the concept of his personality is such that “the heaven universe and heaven of heavens (universe of universes) cannot contain him.” It is literally true that God is all and in all. But even that is not all of God. The Infinite can be finally revealed only in infinity; the cause can never be fully comprehended by an analysis of effects; the living God is immeasurably greater than the sum total of creation that has come into being as a result of the creative acts of his unfettered free will. God is revealed throughout the cosmos, but the cosmos can never contain or encompass the entirety of the infinity of God.

~*~*~

4. GOD'S LIMITLESSNESS

3:4.5 To the mortals of time there is a future, but God inhabits eternity. Even though I hail from near the very abiding place of Deity, I cannot presume to speak with perfection of understanding concerning the infinity of many of the divine attributes. Infinity of mind alone can fully comprehend infinity of existence and eternity of action.

3:4.6 Mortal man cannot possibly know the infinitude of the heavenly Father. Finite mind cannot think through such an absolute truth or fact. But this same finite human being can actually feel—literally experience—the full and undiminished impact of such an infinite Father's LOVE. Such a love can be truly experienced, albeit while quality of experience is unlimited, quantity of such an experience is strictly limited by the human capacity for spiritual receptivity and by the associated capacity to love the Father in return.

3:4.7 Finite appreciation of infinite qualities far transcends the logically limited capacities of the creature because of the fact that mortal man is made in the image of God—there lives within him a fragment of infinity. Therefore man's nearest and dearest approach to God is by and through love, for God is love. And all of such a unique relationship is an actual experience in cosmic sociology, the Creator-creature relationship—the Father-child affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.