The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimiel

As we've shared, the UB has nothing to do with UFO's...
Problem is, though, that it isn't extra-terrestrial beings who inspired the UB, it's beings from BENEATH the earth, demons. They want us to believe in Jebus, the false Jesus described in Urantia. It's only Jesus' Blood and our testimony of His Righteousness that gives us victory over demons and their leader. It isn't so much UFO's but little imps from the planet Hell. The choice is clear: follow Christ or Satan. I choose Christ.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Ur still missing it.............

Ur still missing it.............

Like I said, one need only Google: "The Urantia Book---UFO Cult."
And, they'll find out ALL the information they need to know about
your, New Age UFO Cult. You say I've been debunked, but, have
you or Caino debunked the Internet information about your cult?

It's right there for anybody to see. I didn't write what's in the
Internet about your Cult. Or, do you accuse me of placing all
that information in those Internet sites?

Information/explanations for the UB are provided here from the OP and following pages,...which is the purpose of this thread, if it hadn't dawned on you. If you want to learn about something you go to the proper sources to do that. Not just googled sites with a bias favoring your own pre-conclusions. You might want to give that a try one day, better yet, actually read the material to know what its actually teaching. You must consider all points of view, pros and cons when considering a matter. Luckily, an intelligent person already knows this, so they follow through and make an effort to gather more facts and information about the material (its called 'research'). Its just information, but what you do with it, is everything as far as what kind of dialogue could be had,...remember,....this is a discussion forum, not a troll's lounge or just a pot-shot gallery.

Also, don't forget you've been served in your own mock thread here, and elsewhere. From now on, just the proper link is all you will get, of course unless I give into the temptation to play the game, and allow for some 'creative dialogue' to ensue...unfortunately from your end, there will be a lack of education, intellectual honesty and at least a decent effort to actually engage in a civil discussion. However, as a fair person I allow the possibility for that, but it remains yet to be seen. Ahhhh, aren't I charitable :cool:

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Information/explanations for the UB are provided here from the OP and following pages,...which is the purpose of this thread, if it hadn't dawned on you. If you want to learn about something you go to the proper sources to do that. Not just googled sites with a bias favoring your own pre-conclusions. You might want to give that a try one day, better yet, actually read the material to know what its actually teaching. You must consider all points of view, pros and cons when considering a matter. Luckily, an intelligent person already knows this, so they follow through and make an effort to gather more facts and information about the material (its called 'research'). Its just information, but what you do with it, is everything as far as what kind of dialogue could be had,...remember,....this is a discussion forum, not a troll's lounge or just a pot-shot gallery.

Also, don't forget you've been served in your own mock thread here, and elsewhere. From now on, just the proper link is all you will get, of course unless I give into the temptation to play the game, and allow for some 'creative dialogue' to ensue...unfortunately from your end, there will be a lack of education, intellectual honesty and at least a decent effort to actually engage in a civil discussion. However, as a fair person I allow the possibility for that, but it remains yet to be seen. Ahhhh, aren't I charitable :cool:

pj

Is not your sites, You-Tube, and documentation bias as well? More
like propaganda for your, "New-Age UFO cult."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Once again I would advise anyone interested in information about "The
Urantia Book" please Google: The Urantia Book---UFO Cult. and it will
expose Freelight and Caino's "New-Age UFO Cult." Don't take my word
for it, see it for yourself.

Aimiel

Information/explanations for the UB are provided here from the OP and following pages...
All the information that I need from the Urantia book is this:

“Appeasing an angry God," “ through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood,” is barbarous and a primitive, religion “ unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth.” “Jesus did not come to Urantia to placate a God of wrath, nor to offer himself as a ransom by dying on the cross. The cross was wholly man's doing, not God's requirement-" -- Urantia book

God requires men to approach Him through Jesus, not the phony Jebus described by Urantia. Without Christ's Blood: no one can be saved.

For anyone interested in what Scripture has to say about Urantia, THIS ARTICLE is very enlightening. It's where I got the above quote.

Aimiel

I like the tags this thread has received so far: alien bible, anti-christian, auntie emm!, bible clean up on isle 3, caino's folly, evolutionists are morons, grosnick trolling, heresy, martians, mother gaia dung heap, my auntie what?, thawt adjusting brainwash, troll bait, ufo, urantia comic book, urantia fantasy thread, urantia tract infection, who was melchizedek

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Once again I would advise anyone interested in information about "The
Urantia Book" please Google: The Urantia Book---UFO Cult. and it will
expose Freelight and Caino's "New-Age UFO Cult." Don't take my word
for it, see it for yourself.

People have the OP for that, and the entire thread.

Also.....don't forget to get schooled first here, then you don't have to misrepresenting things, like lying about the UB having anything to do with UFOs or being a 'cult'. Lying is not a very 'christian' thing to do. Have some integrity.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I like the tags this thread has received so far: alien bible, anti-christian, auntie emm!, bible clean up on isle 3, caino's folly, evolutionists are morons, grosnick trolling, heresy, martians, mother gaia dung heap, my auntie what?, thawt adjusting brainwash, troll bait, ufo, urantia comic book, urantia fantasy thread, urantia tract infection, who was melchizedek

Like that would surprise anyone :rolleyes:

pj

journey

Also.....don't forget to get schooled first here, then you don't have to misrepresenting things, like lying about the UB having anything to do with UFOs or being a 'cult'. Lying is not a very 'christian' thing to do. Have some integrity.

pj

Most of us are smart enough to know that you're in the urantia UFO cult, so you are biased. Regardless, the urantia stuff is garbage, and I don't need any help in deciding that.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Most of us are smart enough to know that you're in the urantia UFO cult, so you are biased. Regardless, the urantia stuff is garbage, and I don't need any help in deciding that.

No UFOs associated with the UB, and the UB is a book, not a cult. See here. Stop misrepresenting the facts. Get an education. If you're not interested in dialogue, go away.

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Other atonement theories.......

Other atonement theories.......

“Appeasing an angry God," “ through sacrifices and penance and even by the shedding of blood,” is barbarous and a primitive, religion “ unworthy of an enlightened age of science and truth.” “Jesus did not come to Urantia to placate a God of wrath, nor to offer himself as a ransom by dying on the cross. The cross was wholly man's doing, not God's requirement-" -- Urantia book

God requires men to approach Him through Jesus, not the phony Jebus described by Urantia. Without Christ's Blood: no one can be saved.

For anyone interested in what Scripture has to say about Urantia, THIS ARTICLE is very enlightening. It's where I got the above quote.

Quote away,....the UB and other religious texts that reject the 'necessity' for blood atonement do so on the basis of similar foundations and logics.

All that is essential for salvation is re-turning to 'God', thru prayer and repentance, then doing what is right (being in harmony with divine love, living according to true principles).

Recap on blood-atonement/Eucharist issues here.

Atonement in the UB

~*~*~

There are other nuances of the 'atonement' concept found in other religious texts; - the one found in A Course in Miracles (indexed here) is particularly interesting,....but we've covered this before in our older ACIM threads, some which are no longer extant. 'Atonement' includes a broad spectrum of similar ideas, principles and concepts.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

pj

Why is it identified as a "UFO Cult" then?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Yep

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A cult based on "Super Human Celestial Beings," Human conduit receiving
messages from the "SHCBs,"Aliens placed in "Cosmic Positions of Authority,"
Life on other planets, and UFOs. The Urantia Book has it all. It's quite the
Science Fiction Hoax of the mid-50s. Along with Scientology which came
around at the same time! Coincidence perhaps? Or, are these two Cults
related some how?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Is this a genuinely sincere question?

Is this a genuinely sincere question?

Why is it identified as a "UFO Cult" then?

Why not research the info. provided and find out for yourself ? You've been given the info. Also discussed with journey earlier,...see here.

Lets recap:

Note that wiki's article on 'UFO Religion' here has no mention of the UB. In wiki's 'List of UFO religions' here....the 'Urantia Movement' is listed there, due to extraterrestrial communications, since the papers were indited by celestial beings. Still however, no UFO's were involved in the transmission. A deeper research into the total spectrum of what could be associated as a 'UFO religion' would be helpful to see the diversity within such a group, which may even challenge some groups being included, such as the Urantia Movement itself.

An actual reading of the UB would be a remedy for much of your 'critique-anxiety', since that would afford you firsthand experience of the text itself, as to what its actually communicating, which would resolve any ignorance or misunderstanding. Now wouldn't that be a rational/logical approach to learning? Otherwise,...this is just a hamster-wheel here, and I could be engaging a more insightful discussion with those really interested in exploring the text and the concepts/possibilities it presents. Remember, this is a discussion forum. Use it to your benefit. (this means investing in the space and time to research the resources given to you, to enlighten and expand consciousness).

I'll afford you this much for only a season, but if I see no improvement or efforts towards 'dialogue', then I'll have to cut our communications for awhile. I've even been for respectful dialogue here, and have mostly held my ground in such for the most part. I have no ill-will as my desire is only towards exploring new dimensions and taking that journey with others.

Dialogue is a mutual engagement,...be creative and courteous with it. Trust and respect must be earned. Are you capable of taking the challenge? If not, you can leave and stop trolling this thread. Its that simple, unless you cant resist trolling or have an obsession with the UB (readers can guess on that). Your response and posts will speak for themselves. I will give you credit if this was a sincere question, and happy to add my thoughts in response (of course often with corresponding resource material).

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why not research the info. provided and find out for yourself ? You've been given the info. Also discussed with journey earlier,...see here.

Lets recap:

Note that wiki's article on 'UFO Religion' here has no mention of the UB. In wiki's 'List of UFO religions' here....the 'Urantia Movement' is listed there, due to extraterrestrial communications, since the papers were indited by celestial beings. Still however, no UFO's were involved in the transmission. A deeper research into the total spectrum of what could be associated as a 'UFO religion' would be helpful to see the diversity within such a group, which may even challenge some groups being included, such as the Urantia Movement itself.

An actual reading of the UB would be a remedy for much of your 'critique-anxiety', since that would afford you firsthand experience of the text itself, as to what its actually communicating, which would resolve any ignorance or misunderstanding. Now wouldn't that be a rational/logical approach to learning? Otherwise,...this is just a hamster-wheel here, and I could be engaging a more insightful discussion with those really interested in exploring the text and the concepts/possibilities it presents. Remember, this is a discussion forum. Use it to your benefit. (this means investing in the space and time to research the resources given to you, to enlighten and expand consciousness).

I'll afford you this much for only a season, but if I see no improvement or efforts towards 'dialogue', then I'll have to cut our communications for awhile. I've even been for respectful dialogue here, and have mostly held my ground in such for the most part. I have no ill-will as my desire is only towards exploring new dimensions and taking that journey with others.

Dialogue is a mutual engagement,...be creative and courteous with it. Trust and respect must be earned. Are you capable of taking the challenge? If not, you can leave and stop trolling this thread. Its that simple, unless you cant resist trolling or have an obsession with the UB (readers can guess on that). Your response and posts will speak for themselves. I will give you credit if this was a sincere question, and happy to add my thoughts in response (of course often with corresponding resource material).

pj

Too much. I don't read long drawn out posts. Especially, when I'm
not interested in the materials.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
no end to books............

no end to books............

Google "Bible Cults" :rotfl::rotfl::dunce:

Well,...that would be 'redundant' since wiki doesn't even include such a subject. The fact of the matter is there are WAY more 'bible based cults' (sects, denominations, etc.) than UB cults by far.

The UB speaks for itself and is a textbook for students interested in the contents. Like any other religious book or revelation it is free to be accepted or rejected, in part or whole.

I'm respecting the UB primarily here, but could just as well explore, expound upon and even recommend many other religious texts, schools and traditions for one's spiritual upliftment, plus spiritual teachers to boot. The UB gets the spotlight here,....warts and all. The Infinite includes all.

pj

Status
Not open for further replies.