The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
No thanks, I'd rather jump on a cactus!

These have been violated at the core of their being. Molested by delusion in their hearts.

They must syncretize and revise anything and everything to justify their pride of life. Because they say they see, their hamartia (sin) remains.

They are reprobate. Beyond help.

jeremysdemo

These have been violated at the core of their being. Molested by delusion in their hearts.

They must syncretize and revise anything and everything to justify their pride of life. Because they say they see, their hamartia (sin) remains.

They are reprobate. Beyond help.

you paint a poor picture of the resurrecting power of God.

it's my understanding no one is beyond his helping Hand.

it seems the early church fathers would agree 2 Peter 3:9.

Galatians 6:9<--- let that be an encouragement to you as it was for the listeners of that day.

jeremysdemo

More UB garbage? UFOs and all?

why do you prefer these terms over the once the ancients used, angels of the Lord, messengers of God.

I beleive it was Jesus whom described heaven and how there is no marriage there among the 12 sitting on 12 thrones.

How can you read from one book the same words, and think in your mind "angels, messengers of God, God's sons, etc" and read from another book the exact same words and get "aliens and UFO's"

I little bit of intellectual honesty would go a long way here...:jump:

Aimiel

why do you prefer these terms over the once the ancients used, angels of the Lord, messengers of God.
Those spirits speaking through the ones who channeled the Urantia Papers are NOT messengers of God. Their message is from hell and only blasphemes God's Word.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
religious bigotry

religious bigotry

How can you read from one book the same words, and think in your mind "angels, messengers of God, God's sons, etc" and read from another book the exact same words and get "aliens and UFO's"

Intellectual honesty can only come about with a clear, unbiased and open mind, willing to learn, research and investigate the subject, its terms, ideals, principles and concepts. Such is both reasonable and logical. His excursion here is a joke.

All readers can see our responses to GM here, that he is not interested in dialogue or discussion of the subject, neither to learn, so that leaves his motives and activity here to ends that are against the forum rules, to mere trolling. There is a limit to indulgences however, as an exhaustion point is reached. We'll see how far that goes.

He could just as well begin a new thread of his own, as an open free for all circus of anything goes, a 'comedy-corner' or 'slap-stick humor gallery'. Perhaps then he could concentrate his carnival antics there, and leave other threads alone. Wouldn't that be lovely.

pj

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Intellectual honesty can only come about with a clear, unbiased and open mind, willing to learn, research and investigate the subject, its terms, ideals, principles and concepts. Such is both reasonable and logical. His excursion here is a joke.

All readers can see our responses to GM here, that he is not interested in dialogue or discussion of the subject, neither to learn, so that leaves his motives and activity here to ends that are against the forum rules, to mere trolling. There is a limit to indulgences however, as an exhaustion point is reached. We'll see how far that goes.

He could just as well begin a new thread of his own, as an open free for all circus of anything goes, a 'comedy-corner' or 'slap-stick humor gallery'. Perhaps then he could concentrate his carnival antics there, and leave other threads alone. Wouldn't that be lovely.

pj

Lovely perhaps, but prudent? I think not!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I beleive it was Jesus whom described heaven and how there is no marriage there among the 12 sitting on 12 thrones.

Intellectual and the Urantian Book are hardly compatible!

Caino

BANNED
Banned

That's simple, he hasn't read the book, his mind is seared by prejudice.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Russian translation of the UB arrives in the Ukraine.

"The complexities concerning the importation of the books has attracted the attention of many people. Everyone involved now knows about the existence of The Urantia Book. You should have seen the eyes of the Ukrainian frontier guard at customs in Lviv when he opened the sealed container with the 270 books. It was funny!

I would like to say thank you 1) to Henk Mylanus, trustee of Urantia Foundation and European sales manager, for his patient answers to my emails and his comprehensive assistance with the importation of the books; 2) to Michael Hanian, the translator of the Russian translation, for the idea of importing the books; 3) to Vladimir Slyn'ko, a member of Urantia Association of Ukraine, for helping with the import arrangements and believing that it was possible; 4) to Gary Rawlings for his continuing support and his offer to apply to the UAI for help; 5) to Andrew from Lviv, another member of Urantia Association of Ukraine, for helping with transportation and storage of the books; 6) to Chris Wood and the dissemination committee of UAI for their support and quick response to our need for financial assistance; and 7) to all the members of the Urantia Association of Ukraine for their full support of this project.

And finally we express our gratitude to the Father and to all our unseen friends. Truly, when man goes into partnership with God, great things can and do happen."

Caino

BANNED
Banned
After Jesus returned to heaven:

(2092.2) 196:2.4 But the greatest mistake was made in that, while the human Jesus was recognized as having a religion, the divine Jesus (Christ) almost overnight became a religion. Paul’s Christianity made sure of the adoration of the divine Christ, but it almost wholly lost sight of the struggling and valiant human Jesus of Galilee, who, by the valor of his personal religious faith and the heroism of his indwelling Adjuster, ascended from the lowly levels of humanity to become one with divinity, thus becoming the new and living way whereby all mortals may so ascend from humanity to divinity. Mortals in all stages of spirituality and on all worlds may find in the personal life of Jesus that which will strengthen and inspire them as they progress from the lowest spirit levels up to the highest divine values, from the beginning to the end of all personal religious experience.

(2092.3) 196:2.5 At the time of the writing of the New Testament, the authors not only most profoundly believed in the divinity of the risen Christ, but they also devotedly and sincerely believed in his immediate return to earth to consummate the heavenly kingdom. This strong faith in the Lord’s immediate return had much to do with the tendency to omit from the record those references which portrayed the purely human experiences and attributes of the Master. The whole Christian movement tended away from the human picture of Jesus of Nazareth toward the exaltation of the risen Christ, the glorified and soon-returning Lord Jesus Christ.​

Jesus spent years training the apostles and teaching his gospel of the kingdom, but after the trying experience of the trial, death and resurrection of Christ, this spectacular fact became a substitute for what Jesus had been meticulously teaching them. Then came a very powerful, charismatic Paul whose sincere opinions set the standard for a new religion about the risen Christ, Christianity.

Letsargue

I'm not religious or a religious authority, in any form. I'm Christian, and we're set free from religious trappings, such as the bondage of the New Age movement.

I have not read it. One doesn't have to read fiction to recognize that it is fiction; or to recognize the foolishness of someone who's been duped by it and other similar fiction. The light that is in the Urantia Book is darkness, that much is clear.

Come On Now!!
Don't LIE.

Have You Ever read the Bible straight through without looking for anything, but to just hear what God had to say about everything???

Have you done that ( at least five times )?? - If not, you still know nothing about God!!

I have gone straight through 20 something times, and doubled the New Testament.

Now, Letsargue!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Come On Now!!
Don't LIE.

Have You Ever read the Bible straight through without looking for anything, but to just hear what God had to say about everything???

Have you done that ( at least five times )?? - If not, you still know nothing about God!!

I have gone straight through 20 something times, and doubled the New Testament.

Now, Letsargue!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Letsargue, seems like you have an interest in the Urantia Book?
Are you considering joining? Knowing the way you are, you might
make a good candidate! Know what I mean? Probably not?

Letsargue

Letsargue, seems like you have an interest in the Urantia Book?
Are you considering joining? Knowing the way you are, you might
make a good candidate! Know what I mean? Probably not?

You are exceedingly unlearned of anything of GOD!!!
These guys, are most likely the smartest, and most knowledgeable of the Bible and other doctrines there are ON TOL NOW.

I see -- "NOTHING" But Jealousy, from the Most unlearned so Called ~christians possible. None of you can SEE through your own Darkness of Satan; who is every lost persons' Father of his "Lies" Who are His Children. -- Read it!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are exceedingly unlearned of anything of GOD!!!
These guys, are most likely the smartest, and most knowledgeable of the Bible and other doctrines there are ON TOL NOW.

I see -- "NOTHING" But Jealousy, from the Most unlearned so Called ~christians possible. None of you can SEE through your own Darkness of Satan; who is every lost persons' Father of his "Lies" Who are His Children. -- Read it!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Yep! From the sound of this post, they must have already
brainwashed you? I'll bet it only took a 'minuscule' amount of
soap to get the job done?

Letsargue

Sounds like Letsargue will believe almost anything? I'll bet he's
already signed up for his free UFO venture?

What a snotty mouth you have!!

NO!!!! --- Smarter than God!!!

They (( "WILL" )) be Much harder to Argue with, than this Bunch of phony guys who just call themselves !Christians, as does ever Wolf clothed in a Bloody sheep's Skin!!!

Now, - slay anyone who just might out argue any fool!!!

Paul, David -- 081414

Status
Not open for further replies.