The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
In the meantime, there are 288 pages of material promoting a false religion here. I don't understand why this is allowed on a Christian forum.

Because Knight has chosen to allow conversation in the Religion section in contrast to the ECT section.

The REAL issue is those non-Christians posting who presume to be doing so in love but are themselves challenging the Christian faith they seek to absord in their syncretistic Pluralism, etc.

It's not hypocritical of Knight to allow these topics. It IS hypocritial of non-Christian posters to ever take issue with Christians standing for truth for there only being one faith.

Zeke

At least, "Freelight" doesn't appear as if he lived
in a cave all his life, and suddenly discovers a
keypad! In other words, he's more articulate
than yourself Zeke! No offence, you just weren't
at the top of your class, and it shows!

Well until you get past the human sacrifice you will just be another trained religious slave, hope you wake up because those your going to deal with won't care where you have lived or how good you can spell.

Zeke

Oh stop with the Ozifications, Bro. LOL. Puh-LEEZE.

I'm more extracted from Babylon than you'll be the rest of your life.

You need to get off the allegories and see the true underlying reality of existence (hypostasis) for all things. You're trapped in Hegelianism, which is just a confluence of Theosophy and Hermeticism and Gnosticism.

Stop with human sacrifice nonsense to save you! which is the biggest delusion on the planet.

Anyway this will be my last response, I wish no harm on anyone and this ego chatter as no spiritual value except in keeping the ego and pride chirping away, so Adios.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well until you get past the human sacrifice you will just be another trained religious slave, hope you wake up because those your going to deal with won't care where you have lived or how good you can spell.

Your, little green men don't frighten me! You might try scaring the
naive, perhaps you'll have a better result?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Yeah? Well some of us don't fear them. Why are you so eaten up with fear, and also eaten up with hatred for Christians?

You seethe with every post, and this isn't a neutral venue. You deny everything you allegedly stand for with every post, just like PJ and others.

You vaunt yourself over those who don't know, even if they have some sense that something is wrong with the world.

And in the process, you haven't come out of the system that last increment that really matters.

Why are you here? It isn't because of love or to edify, even if you've deluded yourself about that.

Where are the threads to expose the slavery? Where are the threads to help others see what they may actually want to see if you bother to share it?

But you demand it's all about the Christian faith, and refuse to even cordially converse with any of those you feel are your inferiors.

I'm not. I've forgotten more than you have researched to know. And I'm the one who also criticized mainstream Christianity for its regurged rote dogma.

Just because I truced the topic to an extent and reached out to see if you had information from another perspective that might be included to help others, it doesn't mean you're right about there being no valid Christian faith beneath all the perverted and diluted trappings.

In the end... you're no better off than those you single out among Christians as sheople. They're not that whole flock by far.

All you've done is cease being a legal name drone, and the adjustments it takes to do that. You're not even fully extracted.

And instead of waking others up, you're running around stabbing them while they're asleep. You might want to give some thought about that in your overwhelming hatred for Christianity, because there's a reality of existence that is the true faith that you know nothing about.

So you're a sheople, just like those you so vociferously and condescendingly refuse to do anything to help in this area.

Just watching them be devoured isn't love. It's the inverse. You're not laying your life down for anyone. You're all about you.

You don't have to be. You can do something else and something more. And you don't have to acquiesce to mainstream fallacies.

Are you completely de-gridded in every last sense with no trace of yourself that can be attached? I guarantee you're not. I, on the other hand, will be helping others to awaken and accomplish it all for themselves. And I don't care how few or how many it is. I just love them enought to lay myself down to give it to them.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Stop with human sacrifice nonsense to save you! which is the biggest delusion on the planet.

Anyway this will be my last response, I wish no harm on anyone and this ego chatter as no spiritual value except in keeping the ego and pride chirping away, so Adios.

Fine with me. I don't need anything you have. And it's your own ego that points to a human sacrifice.

And it isn't a planet. Planet means "wanderer". Heliocentrism is one of the fixtures of the delusion.

You're more of a sheople than you can know. And it's YOUR ego that keeps you from ever actually helping anyone out of slavery.

All you do is taunt them and ridicule them. That doesn't work with me because I know everything you're referring to. You're nowhere near "UN"-slaved just because of the few things you've done. Stop condescending.

Oh wait.... you're gone. Nevermind.

That's okay. I'll help everyone while you mock them and then disappear when you're exposed.

jeremysdemo

Yeah, you have to say stuff like that. It's the only mode of survival when one is deceived and promoting fraud.

while I appreciate your concern perhaps you can make it more clear how discussing an extra-biblical text on a theology forum is promoting fraud.

keep in mind Jesus referred to a passage from the law not found in the Torah when he said ""Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? to make his point with the Pharisees, John 10:34.

I am afraid if you are expecting me to live up to a higher standard than Jesus you will be disappointed every time.

That being said, perhaps someone with your self proclaimed extensive knowledge and spiritual one up-manship of everyone else here can help me find that passage in the law of Torah Jesus referenced so we can exonerate him here of your charge against him of promoting fraud by speaking of it, Matthew 25:40.

That being said, TOL is really the one being more successful than any of us at promoting this on the world wide web by allowing this thread on the topic to be indexed in google searches, so you might want to take that up with Knight and make him aware of it too.

In addition, you have made more post in this thread than me, which bumps it in the forum and gives it higher billing on googles current index.

that must be why Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. :think:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
while I appreciate your concern perhaps you can make it more clear how discussing an extra-biblical text on a theology forum is promoting fraud.

keep in mind Jesus referred to a passage from the law not found in the Torah when he said ""Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'? to make his point with the Pharisees, John 10:34.

I am afraid if you are expecting me to live up to a higher standard than Jesus you will be disappointed every time.

That being said, perhaps someone with your self proclaimed extensive knowledge and spiritual one up-manship of everyone else here can help me find that passage in the law of Torah Jesus referenced so we can exonerate him here of your charge against him of promoting fraud by speaking of it, Matthew 25:40.

This just demonstrates how little you know and understand. Verbal and written extrania had already been included and embraced as law beyond the original boundaries of the Mosaic covenant.

He wasn't promoting fraud, he was exposing it and turning it back upon them. And then going on to "flow-fill" all that was valid.

That being said, TOL is really the one being more successful than any of us at promoting this on the world wide web by allowing this thread on the topic to be indexed in google searches, so you might want to take that up with Knight and make him aware of it too.

Knight has allowed something that can be and is being taken advantage of and abused. He's not responsible for the actions and words of others because he has a "looser" venue that others.

The posters are responsible for themselves, and promoting synchretism in the guise of love can never be love to and for Christians.

In addition, you have made more post in this thread than me, which bumps it in the forum and gives it higher billing on googles current index.

What a nominal and silly graping at nothingness to impugn someone else with silly blame-gaming. -sigh-

that must be why Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone. :think:

If you had a clue what hamartia (sin) is, you'd know you've far overstepped any valid reason to even quote that reference.

Why do you keep posturing in puffed up gnosis, somehow presuming it's agape that can't be puffed up? You have no idea how silly this is for those who are beyond the veil that covers your eyes and feigns a false humility to perpetuate it.

Are you a professing Christian? Have you repented, believed, and been baptized into Christ? Do you affirm the body and blood of Jesus as atonement for sin? Do you affirm the literal physical resurrection? Have you put on Christ?

jeremysdemo

This just demonstrates how little you know and understand. Verbal and written extrania had already been included and embraced as law beyond the original boundaries of the Mosaic covenant.

He wasn't promoting fraud, he was exposing it and turning it back upon them. And then going on to "flow-fill" all that was valid.

than neither can you charge me with that for merely speaking of it or participating in the thread, you should probably repent of that nonsense.

If anything is true within the UT is should hold up to the same scrutiny Jesus put their law under, if not it is easy enough to point out inconsistencies and errors in the literature with that which is in Torah.

I thought I might mention you have no right to judge or accuse me because you know not what is in my heart but I got a feeling that will fall on deaf ears by what Jesus said.

jeremysdemo

Are you a professing Christian? Have you repented, believed, and been baptized into Christ? Do you affirm the body and blood of Jesus as atonement for sin? Do you affirm the literal physical resurrection? Have you put on Christ?

I find these odd questions to ask someone you already accused of having the spirit if the anti-Christ.

Accuse now, ask questions later is not a passage I am able to find in my Bible, perhaps you in all your professed knowledge could find it for me.

I think rather than throwing some Greek words around to try and impress everyone with worldly knowledge you would do better to lead by example, that's what Jesus did and we are urged afterall by his testimony to follow him, Matthew 10:38.

stuff like that is why I said we are not of like spirit.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Quit promoting false correlations.......

Quit promoting false correlations.......

Hey Zeke, are you in contact with little green men floating
around in their UFOs? If not, talk to Freelight, he may be
willing to introduce you?

Quit promoting false information and misrepresentation. Its wrong.

You've already been told the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or little green men. Spreading lies and misconceptions like this should not be allowed on the forum, period. You have no credibility, and I doubt any even read your inane posts since they are ridiculous.

See:

The Truth on UFO connections

pj

jeremysdemo

I don't mean to disrespect the thread topic or OP, but I just have one more thing to add in response to P and I am 'done' as he says:

The posters are responsible for themselves, and promoting synchretism in the guise of love can never be love to and for Christians.
I'm glad you brought that up actually,

I suppose Jesus was also exposing some great evil in extra biblical writings when he used the title or definite article Son of Man for himself in the NT Matthew 16:13, found in Enoch's book of parables, and John as well John 5:27.

Jesus said the Son of mans suffering was something that was written of him Mark 9:12, yet that is not written about the son of man in the OT, but is found in Maccabees, predating Jesus by at least 100 years.

we can add this to the fact that the term is absent from the Pauline corpus...to definitely conclude Jesus was in no way validating the sayings outside the bible of the time but must have been in fact exposing some great evil, puts a whole new perspective to the gospels....so much more hidden meanings to discover now....

be careful we don't promote anything evil in this discussion about what Jesus said, the terms he used, etc...:eek:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Standing corrected......

Standing corrected......

Caino was trying to help gather funds to translate
the "fictional" writings of the Urantia book into
Hebrew!

FALSE. I personally spoke with Caino on this matter, and he was NOT soliciting funds for the Hebrew translation of the UB. He would never do that on TOL, of all places. What he was not cautious about was in his cut/pasting of the article...was the last paragraph what was extending the opportunity if any were interested in helping fund the translation. He could have cut that portion off, before posting, as he was just sharing that the UB is being translating in many different languages. The mistake in not being more careful with what he posted and how it would be 'taken' was apparently his own. Delmar has been addressed on this issue. So there you stand correted.

The Hebrews need to be brought to the ONLY Lord and
Savior of the universe, Jesus Christ; not to a Sci-Fi
Scientology type false doctrine!

Well, that's another topic altogether, since Jesus failed to fulfill most if not all Jewish expectations of what their Messiah would accomplish with his coming. Of course traditional-orthodox Christianity has its 'interpretation' of things, but the Orthodox Jewish Opinion among their own camp holds.

Jewish Messiah Wanted

pj

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I'm probably the only one on this site or others that is as widely and thoroughly read as you in the various disciplines you embrace and amalgamate; yet far more well-read in the Christian faith, including setting aside the majority of mainstream silliness and falsity for the TRUE Esotericism that all your other pursuits seek to emulate.

So I don't have to undertake any consideration of commentary, insights, and points of view in the manner you might demand of most. There's really nothing you've presented that I haven't already accessed and scrutinized, even if you present a collation of semantics in some ways.

I'm not levels and steps behind you in this process. I've already weeded through anything in your perview. That's how I so consumately know what NOT to know. This isn't new information.

No, I'm actually being kind compared to the appropriate pejoratives. It's not what goes in the mouth that defiles. It's what comes out of the mouth that defiles.

All this that has come out of mouths is utterly defiled, so the only other more appropriate adjectives would be bile or vomit or spew, and the like.

It's not derogative in the least. It's validly descriptive and without malice. Observation. Assessment. Determination. Fecal material is from what goes in the mouth, so I suppose I should rightly refer to vomit, etc.

No. It shows exactly what I just said. Defilement out of the mouth. I'll graciously defer, and refer to it as vomit instead.

No. I just should have more rightly referred to bile instead of excrement. They're related, but the former is more applicable.

No. It's as apt a descriptor as there can be.

I'm not sure I'd isolate anything. On the whole, it's baseless revisionism. Having read any number of other writings, it doesn't really have any logic appeal to be considered as fact or truth. There's simply nothing remarkable about it at the Rhema level. No power.

I'd say that's quite a biased and naive assessment and absorption without discernment or scrutiny. I come away from it with the adjective "weak". There's no power in it. It's just like a novel would read. And it's not written on a very high reading level. It's "dumbed-down" too much to be significant. But that seems to be its appeal to the common man who looks no further.

It's just.... words on pages. Dead. Impotent. No vitality or life to offer. It's assembled characters that give no real map for any territory, so to speak. All I saw and sensed was emptiness and "grasping". It was so insignificant that nothing stands out as a highlight. Nothing.

If I were going to consider it a holy book, I'd be looking for exponentially more. That's why it was tedious to get through, and why I couldn't and won't finish it other than to skim here and there if I need to reference it.

For me, it was a shaken-up Etch-A-Sketch (if you're old enough to remember those). Nothing

For being 'nothing' you're sure providing a lot of time and attention to it. All for 'nothing'. Give your merry self a pat on the back.

pj

Zeke

You've already been told the UB has nothing to do with UFO's or little green men. Spreading lies and misconceptions like this should not be allowed on the forum, period. You have no credibility, and I doubt any even read your inane posts since they are ridiculous.

See:

pj

It is the perfect mental prison designed to keep them in ignorance, seeing they reject anything that doesn't fit into their narrow minded religious view of the world, instead of seeing the truth hid in many diverse places they reject part of the puzzle they need to open the heavenly door in their mind.

They claim to be free from the system but their attitude and along with their boasting shows they haven't past the yellow brick road phase yet, still sleeping in the poppy fields with the straw man, tin man, and the cowardly boasting lion.

Christian will be the last to wake up, seeing they are the the same allegorical match for blind Israel with little faith, and will reap what they wish on others which is why I am warning them about the spanking the universe is about to lay on them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Zeke, you warned me that the "Universe" will
deal with me! When may I expect the "onslaught"
to begin? I just want to be prepared, ya know!

What an 'OMINOUS' warning! Thanks for the 'heads
up!'

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

See:

pj

Well, if "nobody" reads them; besides yourself, then, you
have nothing to complain about, right?

By the way, did your 'Little green men' tell you, it's wrong
what I'm doing? Just curious?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
FALSE. I personally spoke with Caino on this matter, and he was NOT soliciting funds for the Hebrew translation of the UB. He would never do that on TOL, of all places. What he was not cautious about was in his cut/pasting of the article...was the last paragraph what was extending the opportunity if any were interested in helping fund the translation. He could have cut that portion off, before posting, as he was just sharing that the UB is being translating in many different languages. The mistake in not being more careful with what he posted and how it would be 'taken' was apparently his own. Delmar has been addressed on this issue. So there you stand correted.

pj

How much money did Caino extract from the naive, before he
was banned? Not a penny, correct? Next time, tell him to set
up a "Cosmic Lemonade Stand" in his neighborhood, maybe
he can collect a few bucks that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.