The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Tic, Tic, Tic, ...................time is closing in on you, better wake up or get rebooted to try again.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Go pray about it! or allegorically your the prey dead-man (legal name user) A talking reptilian religious brain (washed) stem trained like a organ grinding monkey, a dirty little mocking bird with a mine that is being mind by others you haven't a clue about.

Keep it up your bank is about full, soon you will have to pay-in full! wouldn't want to be you.

You've been listening to/reading David Icke far too much, Bro.

Zeke

A babbling child registered with his mama Babylon, to bad your going down with her unless you wake.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey Zeke, are you in contact with little green men floating
around in their UFOs? If not, talk to Freelight, he may be
willing to introduce you?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Thoughts considered, as long as you also thoughtfully consider my commentary, insights and points of view concerning the subject, in fairness and respect.

I'm probably the only one on this site or others that is as widely and thoroughly read as you in the various disciplines you embrace and amalgamate; yet far more well-read in the Christian faith, including setting aside the majority of mainstream silliness and falsity for the TRUE Esotericism that all your other pursuits seek to emulate.

So I don't have to undertake any consideration of commentary, insights, and points of view in the manner you might demand of most. There's really nothing you've presented that I haven't already accessed and scrutinized, even if you present a collation of semantics in some ways.

I'm not levels and steps behind you in this process. I've already weeded through anything in your perview. That's how I so consumately know what NOT to know. This isn't new information.

I find it deplorable and unnecessary to refer to the UB, or any other religious/philosophical works, principles or schools of thought that another person may find 'useful' or of value at any point in their spiritual journey as 'fecal matter' and other such 'sick' terms. Its crude, unscholarly and despicable. Why the need to use such gross terms? How would you like your special brand of theology, metaphysics, philosophy or religious book (Bible) to be called 'fecal matter'? that's sickening really.

No, I'm actually being kind compared to the appropriate pejoratives. It's not what goes in the mouth that defiles. It's what comes out of the mouth that defiles.

All this that has come out of mouths is utterly defiled, so the only other more appropriate adjectives would be bile or vomit or spew, and the like.

It's not derogative in the least. It's validly descriptive and without malice. Observation. Assessment. Determination. Fecal material is from what goes in the mouth, so I suppose I should rightly refer to vomit, etc.

This shows your 'rhema' has some pretty foul and vulgar elements in it,

No. It shows exactly what I just said. Defilement out of the mouth. I'll graciously defer, and refer to it as vomit instead.

that make up your psyche and reflect (as a mirror) your concepts of 'God' and 'religion', poo-pooing on anything you find 'different' or 'adversarial' to it.

No. I just should have more rightly referred to bile instead of excrement. They're related, but the former is more applicable.

Its uncalled for. Period. It does nothing to envalue or prove your own views as 'better' or more correct, in fact the very language actually demeans your person and shows your own 'mentality' comes from a 'foul' place. Its offensive.

No. It's as apt a descriptor as there can be.

Moving along.....

~*~*~

If you've read the first 12 papers, what in them do you find that is valueless?

I'm not sure I'd isolate anything. On the whole, it's baseless revisionism. Having read any number of other writings, it doesn't really have any logic appeal to be considered as fact or truth. There's simply nothing remarkable about it at the Rhema level. No power.

Can specify anything in particular? Its teaching on the nature/character/attributes of 'God' is magnificent and awe-inspiring, building upon and enhancing the previous revelations and records of our religious heritage within all world religious traditions.

I'd say that's quite a biased and naive assessment and absorption without discernment or scrutiny. I come away from it with the adjective "weak". There's no power in it. It's just like a novel would read. And it's not written on a very high reading level. It's "dumbed-down" too much to be significant. But that seems to be its appeal to the common man who looks no further.

It's just.... words on pages. Dead. Impotent. No vitality or life to offer. It's assembled characters that give no real map for any territory, so to speak. All I saw and sensed was emptiness and "grasping". It was so insignificant that nothing stands out as a highlight. Nothing.

If I were going to consider it a holy book, I'd be looking for exponentially more. That's why it was tedious to get through, and why I couldn't and won't finish it other than to skim here and there if I need to reference it.

For me, it was a shaken-up Etch-A-Sketch (if you're old enough to remember those). Nothing.

Zeke

See this does nothing but feed the ego!! time for you to go read Freelight's post again, and again etc.................................................................................Or look for some talking snake and a man that will shed is blood for you to be saved which is a lie, you save your self by going within and living the walk spiritually like the allegory of Christ told you to do, just like Dorthy had to do at the end, look within to get back home, you better get started before the scare crow get's burned up, the tin man maybe out of reach for you this life time.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
David is a shill who is still in the Babylonian system like most on this site.

Agreed, but you're very erroneously limiting the sheople as being those who are professing Christians. They're a drop in the bucket, and you should know that.

C'mon. Get real here. You know better. Christians aren't the only slaves. It's everyone, and none will be exempt.

And why aren't you helping others? Some will see and hear.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
See this does nothing but feed the ego!! time for you to go read Freelight's post again, and again etc.................................................................................Or look for some talking snake and a man that will shed is blood for you to be saved which is a lie, you save your self by going within and living the walk spiritually like the allegory of Christ told you to do, just like Dorthy had to do at the end, look within to get back home, you better get started before the scare crow get's burned up, the tin man maybe out of reach for you this life time.

At least, "Freelight" doesn't appear as if he lived
in a cave all his life, and suddenly discovers a
keypad! In other words, he's more articulate
than yourself Zeke! No offence, you just weren't
at the top of your class, and it shows!

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

Oh stop with the Ozifications, Bro. LOL. Puh-LEEZE.

I'm more extracted from Babylon than you'll be the rest of your life.

You need to get off the allegories and see the true underlying reality of existence (hypostasis) for all things. You're trapped in Hegelianism, which is just a confluence of Theosophy and Hermeticism and Gnosticism.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The Spirit of God and fruit of love according to Paul is patient,

I am. And patience is not long-suffering, but I'm that, too. And it's very intentional. You don't know what those are.

If you knew what chreseuomai meant, you'd know that I have been.

does not envy,

I don't, especially Esotericists. There's nothing to envy.

does not boast,

I haven't. I don't.

is not proud,

Since you've not actually quoted scripture, I'm not sure which Greek word you're referring to here. But I'm not any of them, so no.

does not dishonor others,

Same as above. I'm not sure where you're pulling this from, but I haven't dishonored anyone. If there is any dishonor, it is of one's own doing themselves; especially coming to a Christain site and trolling with constant anti-Christian threads and posts. And that dishonors others. I just need to know which word this is translated from, and where it is in scripture.

it is not self-seeking,

Since my prosopon is reckoned dead by faith, I can't seek my self. Quite the inverse.

is not easily angered,

I'm not angry/angered. I'm very calm.

keeps no record of wrongs,

No ledger for me. Nope.

does not delight in evil

Definitely don't. That's the reason I post.

but rejoices with the truth,

Definitely do. That's the reason I post.

It always protects,

Again with diluted English. But I'm always protecting. Vigilantly.

always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Yes, yes, and yes. I am and do.

I see none of those attributes in your response to me.

That's because you don't know what they are.

I have said nothing in 8 years against Messiah or his teachings since I have been here,

I wouldn't know, and I haven't said otherwise.

that has not been repented for when brought to my attention by those whom love me enough to do so.

Repentance is for hamartia, not hamartema. You've missed the mark. (There's irony in there, but virtually nobody would get it because they don't know.)

You on the other hand in this short time of knowing me took it upon yourself to judge and accuse me,

No. I, on the other hand, in this short time of knowing you took you at your word when you said we weren't of the same spirit.

Since I intimately know the Spirit of God who indwells me hypostasis--to-hypostasis, then by your own words you condemned and judged yourself. I can provide the textual references for that if you need them.

there is one in Revelation whom does the same, Revelation 12:10.

this is why Jesus says,

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

Right. And YOU said we are not of the same spirit. By YOUR words you are condemned and sentenced, not mine. I just responded to your words, knowing I'm indwelt by the Spirit of the Living God.

So the accusation is yours in a script-flip. I'm accustomed to that.

let's not forget this one either:

Matthew 23:12
For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

I haven't exalted myself. I only exalt the one true and living God, and His Theanthropic Son, Jesus Christ the Righteous.

I'm crucified with Christ. I can't exalt myself. It's literally impossible. I'm dead, and have put on the prosopon of Christ.

Now what?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Really? come on now. Are we in kindergarten or college here? - the ole "I'm right, you're wrong" or "I know God and you do not" routine proves nothing beyond 'assertion', 'personal belief/bias' and "I'm right because I say so".

But that's your entire modus operandi with every post of every thread, PJ. The only difference is you're an Inclusionist, Relativist, Pluralist, Subjectivist, Syncretist MegaMondoHyperEsotericist Theosophist, so you engulf some or most of anything else and it doesn't seem obvious.

You certainly don't recognize it, but you function exactly as you are accusing. I'm just responding. I don't intitiate any of these threads, and I don't go to fruitloop Esotericists sites to hybridize and proselytize, etc.

So I'd say one of us (you) is in kindergarten and flips every script via double standards and other inequities. You've basically just done a Pee Wee Herman.

No matter how Relativistic you are, this is the foundation of your conduct and communication. You make claims incessantly. You assert and declare and presume and pontificate endlessly. It's maddening to watch you inequitize everyone else with your constant morphing.

I have the Jell-O nailgun. You just can't recognize it. It's like you pretending to be invisible when found during Hide and Seek.

As shared before,....it is the 'tone', 'spirit', 'manner' and 'character' of one's communication, whereby one can know what 'spiritual-nature-quality' it is, and its origin. - where its coming from.

But you pretend to know my "tone" on the internet. That's beyond presumption. I just don't play games. I let my yay be yay and my nay be nay. You don't like confrontation or others coming against you.

Just like the fecal matter thing. In one sense, you're right; but only because I didn't carefully enough choose the more valid descriptor of vomit or bile instead of excrement. I don't have to be filthy to identify filthiness. I didn't use profanity or coarse language.

Love edifies,

Syncretism is never edifying in regards to the Christian faith. You're the culprit here, but are self-deceived. You're not edifying Christians, you're coming to proselytize and posture.

Me exposing that and your content (especially as someone who has read and studied so much of it) IS love. Agape. Pure agape, by definition and practice.

builds up, envalues, encourages, restores, empowers.

And you do the opposite here, because the Christain faith is NOT hybridizable via your syncretistic intent through subtle coercion. Again, even if you're not aware of it, you're vehemently doing the opposite of all you just said. You're just convinced otherwise and justify it.

Your statements could only be true if you were on an Esotericist forum, where it is the status quo. You're coming here to change, via "absorption" or whatever, the actual and historical Christian faith with a piggy-back job. So it's you who is guilty of all the above while you accuse me, regardless of what you're convinced of to the contrary.

It would be like me going to an Islam website and hybridizing the Koran and all its tenets to make it just another part of a Pluralistic belief system I've developed and adhered to. It's provocational and ineffective. It's none of what you presume to do and accuse me of not doing.

You've flipping the script, as always.

It does not degrade, tear down, de-value, demote, denigrate or humiliate another.

Then stop doing that and accusing me of doing it. You demote the Christian faith by attempting to absorb part of it and syncretize it. Stop. It's hypocritical to the core of everything you say.

Like Jesus said when some of his disciples were acting 'out of character'......"what spirit are ye of ?". They wanted to call down fire from heaven and cause harm, but Jesus 'checked' them on what 'spirit' they were acting from.

The only fire I want to call down is the consuming fire of God and His righteousness that you don't have by grace through faith. So I'm not of some spirit you presume and accuse.

But you don't even know the difference between soul and spirit anyway. You can't. That can only come by the Logos' piercing and dividing asunder. You don't know that or have that. It's impossible. In fact, it's impossible for you to even know what that means that I just said. Ever. That's the irony.

Ya see.... You don't know what you don't know. There's a veil, and just beyond that veil is THE truth that is beyond all you've studied to know; though it's what you've been searching for and still are.

I'm literally looking out from behind that veil and you can't even see beyond it. But I can't help you know that or understand that because it can't be done. So all you can do is deny it and be incredulous about it; and go on your way presuming to know and do and be according to what you insist is great truth. Or in whatever apophatic means you otherwise express it.

Far from the duality-play of religious bigotry or self-righteousness, there exists universally and omnipresently One divine Reality, call it 'God' or 'whatever classically/metaphysically denotes 'God'',...since it is the origin of all, apart from which nothing can be.

This is another of the endless assertions you make while decrying anyone else can even make assertions. Otherwise, they're in kindergarten. You have one standard for you and your "peers", and another for those who would oppose you.

You get to assert and declare in reference to endless things, but nobody else gets to do that. It's just absurd.

EVERYTHING you post is such assertion and declaration. EVERYTHING. Yet you disallow it from anyone else. There's not much greater height of pride than that, including the unawareness of the double standard. And true love would never have such inequity.

You literally disanull anyone else's place of being able to say anything that is contrary to your adamant and vehement declaratives, no matter how nicey-nice they are or how broadly encompassing they may be to attempt inclusion of everything in this alleged form of "singularity". You have no idea what a paradox unto yourself you really are. I can see it clearly like I'm watching a preschooler, which is what it analagous to.

In the end, the judgement is how and in what 'manner' you dealt with others,....and yes....both 'rhema' and 'logos' affect our experience, since the 'word' (both 'thought' and 'spoken') has creative power. "Death and life are in the power of the tongue".

There you go again. You don't get to access scripture and use it at your discretion to sycretize the Christian faith. You don't get to do that. It's demeaning to the true faith and to Christians. But you never once hesitate to do it because you've justified it through your worldview.

Every time you even mention scripture, you're impugning yourself as guilty of everything you've said of me. You're tearing down, because you're not of the Christian faith. You diminish it by constantly claiming it's some part of an immensely greater truth that you have.

You justify it. You rationalize it. And nobody can dare say any such thing to you because you go on pseudo-nice feigned-love calm tyrades of why you can and should do that for all the myopic and helpless Christians who only have some small percentage of all that you and your gurus know and have.

It's demeaning and condescending and damaging and a bazillion other adjectives. You're on an alleged higher plane reaching down in what is actually some arrogant form of pity, hoping the nominal little Christians will see how much more and bigger and greater and betterer they could understand if they'd just embrace all that you've compiled to present.

There is nothing more destructive and prideful than such a thing. Just because you'll forever refuse to realize it and relent, it doesn't mean it isn't the truth or that I'm some hate-monger because I dare stand for the ONLY truth there is. And I stand against you and all your Esoteric drivel in the process.

So all you can then do is play the martyr and point to my directness and stand for truth that you abhor if it excludes all you've embraced.

Are you using that 'creative logos' to bless or curse, tear down or build up? The karmic-law cannot be abrogated, but can be transcended and fulfilled by love, is that not so?

There is no karmic law. That's a Hindu adaptation and perversion. And there you go again presuming and syncretizing and declaring.

- or else the karmic-compensations ever yield their results according to the 'kind' of 'seeds' you plant (in thought, word and deed). 'God' (the law) is not mocked, for whatever we 'sow', that we shall 'reap'. Are we hitting home? :)

pj

No. Just like in Ghostbusters, you've crossed the streams. NEVER cross the streams.

You know nothing of God's Rhema and Logos. You simply don't. You can't.

That doesn't stop anything for you, though. You relentlessly proceed. And you don't even see any of your fodder as dogma. It's just.... I don't know. There aren't really words for it except things like pathetic and pitiful, etc.

Why do you persist on a Christian site to tear down that faith by your syncretism. It's undeniable by anyone with rational thought and reason. You can never justify it, except to yourself and others who do so.

You don't have higher, greater, or more truth. You can't even get past the veil.

And there's nothing for you to say after this. This content has owned you. But that isn't pejorative. It's just fact. And any of your continued subject matter posting will just validate everything I've said. So you will prove all you say a lie by addressing it here ever again.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since Caino is on "hiatus" there's only two like-minded "oddballs" to take
his place! That would be, Freelight, and Zeke! Keep up the baloney guys,
you'll make Caino proud! The little green men are there to aid you, as well!

journey

Since Caino is on "hiatus" there's only two like-minded "oddballs" to take
his place! That would be, Freelight, and Zeke! Keep up the baloney guys,
you'll make Caino proud! The little green men are there to aid you, as well!

In the meantime, there are 288 pages of material promoting a false religion here. I don't understand why this is allowed on a Christian forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.