The Late Great Urantia Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Breaking rules #3, 5 & 7,...'trolling', 'marginalizing the discussion', unnecessarily distractive', derailing thread, disrespectful, immaturity, failure to learn the subject in order to 'intelligently discuss' it, belittling, continual flaming/exclamations points, etc.

Its a deliberate breaking of at least 3 rules here.

It shows you don't respect the forum or its creator.

Shoo on now......

pj

Are you gonna add, I wear funny shoes too?

staind.raindrop

Breaking rules #3, 5 & 7,...'trolling', 'marginalizing the discussion', unnecessarily distractive', derailing thread, disrespectful, immaturity, failure to learn the subject in order to 'intelligently discuss' it, belittling, continual flaming/exclamations points, etc.

Its a deliberate breaking of at least 3 rules here.

It shows you don't respect the forum or its creator.

Shoo on now......

pj

Idk how (or why) he does it either.
I don't even know why I don't care anymore.
It's gotta be witchcraft.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It might help if I understood why God expected the Jews to offer blood sacrifices in the first place. I don't quite understand that yet.
Well you see the priesthood needed good nutrition. So they set up a balanced set of offerings including wine, grain, beef and so forth.

staind.raindrop

Well you see the priesthood needed good nutrition. So they set up a balanced set of offerings including wine, grain, beef and so forth.

I don't see... now you tell me they were sacrificing to the priests? Or, you're joking? I'm too confused, this is not a laughing matter! :sozo2:

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't see... now you tell me they were sacrificing to the priests? Or, you're joking? I'm too confused, this is not a laughing matter! :sozo2:
The priests told them it was for many reasons but the priests got to eat the food and preserve it and use it for whatever purposes they wanted. That was the deal. The Levites got no land but they got to live off the other tribes.

staind.raindrop

The priests told them it was for many reasons but the priests got to eat the food and preserve it and use it for whatever purposes they wanted. That was the deal. The Levites got no land but they got to live off the other tribes.

I thought that's what tithes were for...?

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Cork it.............

Cork it.............

Your urantia papers are not Scripture!

Who decides what is 'scripture' and does such a designation really mean anything to anyone else besides the designator? You might do well to do more research about your so called 'scriptures', to see what went into their 'writing' agenda, canonization process and many other 'creative doctoring' of texts, before you go spouting off about 'scripture'. As far as knowledge goes, your like a squabbling little baby in pampers, and I might add that they appear to be quite messy.

pj

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
@GM

It's hard to dodge his signature sometimes... I catch myself doing that almost every time I reply to him, lol.
That is why I turned off viewing signatures in my preferences. Too distracting and many people also post pictures and long verbiage.

staind.raindrop

That is why I turned off viewing signatures in my preferences. Too distracting and many people also post pictures and long verbiage.

Well it's a manual siggy on top of the automatic one and it's 4 lines under the major content of his post so you think you've clicked under his post when replying but you really haven't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Who decides what is 'scripture' and does such a designation really mean anything to anyone else besides the designator? You might do well to do more research about your so called 'scriptures', to see what went into their 'writing' agenda, canonization process and many other 'creative doctoring' of texts, before you go spouting off about 'scripture'. As far as knowledge goes, your like a squabbling little baby in pampers, and I might add that they appear to be quite messy.

pj

I thought you said, you didn't gravitate towards name calling?

Status
Not open for further replies.